aperson1234567890

Jan 21, 2019
You somehow managed to hit the multiple requirements needed to actually have me liking a scat scene. The domination aspect was a given, facesitting with no period in between, and the art style doesn't make me ill looking at it. I normally quiet dislike scat scenes so color me suprised and impressed.

Reactions: Evizzy89

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Actually the update is ready!

But my Plugin dev has returned from vacation and now I can solve an issue which requires the players to start
a fresh new game.

SO this issue needs to get fixed before the update.
Also next update, you must start a fresh new game.

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022

But my Plugin dev has returned from vacation and now I can solve an issue which requires the players to start
a fresh new game.

Glad to hear! Hope it doesn't take too long, I know I'm eager to see what's new hehe

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

a fresh new game.

vein pop1.jpg

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
What other tags if any are planed for the future ( for example in the cover art there is a girl with a baby botele so will there be adult baby content and if will it be skipibele ?)

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
What other tags if any are planed for the future ( for example in the cover art there is a girl with a baby botele so will there be adult baby content and if will it be skipibele ?)
ABDL is skippable. You simply dont interact/ refuse a certain character.
But if you skip ABDL things might look grim for that certain NPC and she might not appear in FemU1 and FemU2 anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItzSpc

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
ABDL is skippable. You simply dont interact/ refuse a certain character.
But if you skip ABDL things might look grim for that certain NPC and she might not appear in FemU1 and FemU2 anymore.
first I won't skip her since i tray to experience every aspect of a game (only exception is guro for me) ... also i really enjoy this kind of content and you can't find it very often will there be more of it?.
second will U1 and U2 be uploaded/combined in this game or will they have their own threads?
third did you mean she won't appear because people skipped her or she won't appear for me because i skipped her ?

Last edited:

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I think they are totally seperate games and they need a seperate thread of course.

My grand plan is to create a save-file at the end of FemUZero.
And Players should be able to transfer their very own Character from Zero to FemU1 and continue
their adventure in 3D from there.

If a character for example dies or gets expelled in FemUZero. She will be gone in FemU1.

Pheli can already die a perma-death.
FemU1 characters like Kelly, Cherry and Ronda for example have Plot-Armor for FemU1.
But characters like Tiffany, Mara and Ashley are in danger.
Not only you need to play their storylines, you also need to make the correct choices.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes