Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
I think they are totally seperate games and they need a seperate thread of course.

My grand plan is to create a save-file at the end of FemUZero.
And Players should be able to transfer their very own Character from Zero to FemU1 and continue
their adventure in 3D from there.

If a character for example dies or gets expelled in FemUZero. She will be gone in FemU1.

Pheli can already die a perma-death.
FemU1 characters like Kelly, Cherry and Ronda for example have Plot-Armor for FemU1.
But characters like Tiffany, Mara and Ashley are in danger.
Not only you need to play their storylines, you also need to make the correct choices.
cool.
will U 2 be 2d or 3d ?
and are you maybe planning a remake of U1 in 2d?

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
I think they are totally seperate games and they need a seperate thread of course.

My grand plan is to create a save-file at the end of FemUZero.
And Players should be able to transfer their very own Character from Zero to FemU1 and continue
their adventure in 3D from there.

If a character for example dies or gets expelled in FemUZero. She will be gone in FemU1.

Pheli can already die a perma-death.
FemU1 characters like Kelly, Cherry and Ronda for example have Plot-Armor for FemU1.
But characters like Tiffany, Mara and Ashley are in danger.
Not only you need to play their storylines, you also need to make the correct choices.
Is it only characters being expelled/killed that would be imported, or would certain other dialog/scenes in FemU1 be different based on choices in FemU0 as well? Like, maybe a character that starts off nice but gets meaner in FemU1 normally, would start off meaner if their quests were done in FemU0.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Is it only characters being expelled/killed that would be imported, or would certain other dialog/scenes in FemU1 be different based on choices in FemU0 as well? Like, maybe a character that starts off nice but gets meaner in FemU1 normally, would start off meaner if their quests were done in FemU0.
Your relationships will also go over with the new save file of course.
Not only that, also your reputation, items and even your body will go over.

I want to keep as much as I can. This is very important for me.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Where ssved file in android game? I wnat use a save. But i can't find
Everyone:

YOU HAVE TO START A NEW FRESH GAME!!!

OLD SAVE FILES ARE CORRUPT!

There was a Plugin-Problem which did not allow new maps and also did not allow to change maps, while using 1 save file.
I did not know about this issue. Now it's fixed.
But you need to start a new fresh game.

People were reporting bugs about crashes and I had no idea where they came from.

Android:

Delete Android app
Install my apk.

Windows:

Delete old game.
Unpack my new version and start a new game there.

Reactions: ItzSpc and Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Everyone:

YOU HAVE TO START A NEW FRESH GAME!!!

OLD SAVE FILES ARE CORRUPT!

There was a Plugin-Problem which did not allow new maps and also did not allow to change maps, while using 1 save file.
I did not know about this issue. Now it's fixed.
But you need to start a new fresh game.

People were reporting bugs about crashes and I had no idea where they came from.

Android:

Delete Android app
Install my apk.

Windows:

Delete old game.
Unpack my new version and start a new game there.
Ill ask here, Ms Herlinda shows up in 2 weeks? or is it random

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
So in the new update, there's a new minigame with Kelly in the Gym. I havn't started her questline yet but her minigame seems to be available from the start in a new game.

But regarding the new hardening minigame and the new hardening stat, I figured I'd be rewarded with hardening experience from succeeding in the minigame however all I get is rewards and no experience in hardening.

Is this a bug or intended feature?

I only seem to get hardening experience by exhausting all my energy and failing the minigame. Is the only way to get hardening experience by failing the minigame?

On another note regarding the Hardening minigame, getting another power drink after winning consecutively for days seems to be bugged, its always telling me to wait 0 more days till I get another but I never get another after waiting.

There also seems to be duplicate text saying that I did get a power drink even though I didn't.

Also, power drink doesn't seem to restore 100% energy as its description implies. Likely another bug.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
please tell us what's new in this update

Fixes:

+Fixed a major bug that caused issues with old savesfiles.
You MUST START A FRESH NEW GAME!
Android: Uninstall app. Install apk.
Windows: Delete the old game. Download and install the new game.

+Fixed GUI-issues when zooming / shaking screen, causing bars and GUI seperate.
No more.

New:

+ Maras questline continues! (no spoilers, but... its quite a lot of content!)
+ Added Biology Lesson! Miss Viola is there for you! New Talents to unlock!
+ Ms Herlinda is now complete. Mindbreach leads to scat/pee scenes.
+ Kelly questline continues. (fun minigame, needs to be unlocked by completing her scat/pee scenes)

Balancing changes:
Almost all lessons are now cheap enough to be able to done with if you have 100/100/100 Energy/Food/Will .

Enjoy!

Ill note that, Kellys mini-game starts unlocked and after going through her shower scenes you get locked out of the shower so you cant revisit her toilet scenes

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
There seems to be a glitch with Mara's questline.

After giving her the massage near the fountain and choosing your local or global account, Mara can be found at both the garbage cans and cafeteria locations the next day.

Now this isn't necessarily an issue, however if you trigger Mara in the cafeteria first before the garbage can location, she comments about the video she took of you eating out of the garbage can when of course that hadn't happened yet.

Small bug and not a huge deal but worth noting.

wolfsen80

Dec 16, 2017
ABDL is skippable. You simply dont interact/ refuse a certain character.
But if you skip ABDL things might look grim for that certain NPC and she might not appear in FemU1 and FemU2 anymore.
I like the abdl content, I preferred that you continue to do so, moreover, what's new on Ronda, Tiffany or another pnj on the quest to link to the abdl, I'm waiting for that? ^^

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I tried sleeping in a class and going to cafeteria but Kelly scene with homework doesn't happen. I alredy bumped into her outside and did her training in the gym. How to get Kelly's scene?

rrle

Dec 21, 2021
Idk if it's just me but every android release had major problems, most of them crashing on day 1 afternoon (related to audio/bgm/03_DailyStruggle_Extended.ogg), but this version apk doesn't even boot up for me.
If i use pc version + joiplay game crashes during day 2 morning
Android 12 btw

Game works fine on pc

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes