grayhaze98

Mar 17, 2021
How do I start Kelly's questline? I have no idea where to find her. She is nowhere in the gym building
You need to fail once in class. Kelly will give you homework before the cafeteria. Later, passing through the way of two girls standing triggers a licking feet scene. Then you can trigger the bathroom scene.

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Hi, this is an interesting game. I like it so far.

I probably don't entirely get the genre of brutal resource management, but..... it's frustrating isn't it? Currently I find the story engaging despite this frustration.

Let's take the bakery cleaning job: it pays about the price of warm bread or maybe 2xBread. Surely, you would be hard pressed to find such a low paying job in real life.

Why does coffee or a chocolate bar (the cheapest commodities known to students) cost as much as we can earn on an average day?

The game lets the MC decide quite freely what t do, but the financial constraints are so brutal that only one or very few courses of action can possibly work. I think I would like some difficulty options (easy, normal, hard), where the current settings are "hard" - food prices scale down to a half on normal and a quarter on easy.

The punishment for not doing homework, where you are tied up and get sat on lacks a skip option, I think.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hi, this is an interesting game. I like it so far.

I probably don't entirely get the genre of brutal resource management, but..... it's frustrating isn't it? Currently I find the story engaging despite this frustration.

Let's take the bakery cleaning job: it pays about the price of warm bread or maybe 2xBread. Surely, you would be hard pressed to find such a low paying job in real life.

Why does coffee or a chocolate bar (the cheapest commodities known to students) cost as much as we can earn on an average day?

The game lets the MC decide quite freely what t do, but the financial constraints are so brutal that only one or very few courses of action can possibly work. I think I would like some difficulty options (easy, normal, hard), where the current settings are "hard" - food prices scale down to a half on normal and a quarter on easy.

The punishment for not doing homework, where you are tied up and get sat on lacks a skip option, I think.

the more you work the easier it gets, I went through a day (Visited Kelly, did school work, went to cafateria bought the 25 coin food, brought mara a coffee and then went to Aprils to work 1 shift)
I earned 69 coins from April, 10 from Mara, 10 from Kelly for a total of 89 coins that day
I also managed to retain 50% energy, and 62% food
doing this I can earn 64 coins a day, and on weekends for a double shift I would earn double that
once you get familiar with the mechanics it gets alot easier

I will note that my homework is bugged for some reason and she will not give me my homework, so I do save 30/30 energy/food a day, but if youre struggling you can always either skip homework, or skip class to work a double shift anyway with no punishment

but I agree a difficulty level would be nice for people who want a more fap and less grind experience

Here are some personal tips!
When you wakeup, using the toilet will give you energy (use when you have 0 food)
Kellys content will give you 10+ coins, and +food at the cost of -Max Food, (more food depending on your corruption level)
Mara will give you +35 coins for a coffee per day for a profit of 10 coins
Using Black Tea to increase physical stat on a saturday will allow you to clean the dorms for a -15 reduction on rent, and will also allow you to perfect clean 2 shifts at Aprils (keep energy on hand for the massages to double your coins at the end)

There is a cleaning and massage stat, so the more you do it the less energy/food it costs and using a black tea gives you a big increase to those stats, so it gets easier and easier to clean

I personally save Rhondas milk, and the other girls chocolates for saturday/sunday so I can perfect clean for 250+ coins on the weekend doing this gives me enough exp to get to 2 energy/1 food, for perfect cleaning without black tea

boblolz

Jul 6, 2021
Few bugs I've encountered :

- Business research 3 doesn't work. I slept with more than 250 coins, and I didn't receive the +5 max willpower. Tried multiples days, still don't work. Annoying cause I lose -3 or -4 willpower per day with feet corruption. I don't have research 2, maybe it's the reason the number 3 doesn't trigger?
- The interaction with the running girl (water + feet massage) in the football park isn't working. Both option "focus" and "fade out" (skip) lead to a skip.
- When you work for april or clean hall for patricia, sometimes there is only 2 piles of garbage instead of 6 (or is it 5?). You can abuse it with Patricia cause you get the full rent discount even if you clean 2. But for April, you get less gold if you clean 2 instead of 6. I think it happened to me in the morning, but I can't reproduce it.

About suggestions, that would be nice if you could replay some scenes (or gallery), such as kelly foot licking or mara scene or april foot licking in the classroom.

Also, is research business 2 in the game? And if yes, where is it?

And last thing. Maybe you should remove picture number 3 from the preview in the first post, it could help avoiding ppl asking for that scene ;).

Mart27

Mar 18, 2020
Maybe i bad player, or its creator's goal. but there is too little food and energy. Keep going, i wait your content

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
the more you work the easier it gets, I went through a day (Visited Kelly, did school work, went to cafateria bought the 25 coin food, brought mara a coffee and then went to Aprils to work 1 shift)
I earned 69 coins from April, 10 from Mara, 10 from Kelly for a total of 89 coins that day
I also managed to retain 50% energy, and 62% food
doing this I can earn 64 coins a day, and on weekends for a double shift I would earn double that
once you get familiar with the mechanics it gets alot easier

I will note that my homework is bugged for some reason and she will not give me my homework, so I do save 30/30 energy/food a day, but if youre struggling you can always either skip homework, or skip class to work a double shift anyway with no punishment

but I agree a difficulty level would be nice for people who want a more fap and less grind experience

Here are some personal tips!
When you wakeup, using the toilet will give you energy (use when you have 0 food)
Kellys content will give you 10+ coins, and +food at the cost of -Max Food, (more food depending on your corruption level)
Mara will give you +35 coins for a coffee per day for a profit of 10 coins
Using Black Tea to increase physical stat on a saturday will allow you to clean the dorms for a -15 reduction on rent, and will also allow you to perfect clean 2 shifts at Aprils (keep energy on hand for the massages to double your coins at the end)

There is a cleaning and massage stat, so the more you do it the less energy/food it costs and using a black tea gives you a big increase to those stats, so it gets easier and easier to clean

I personally save Rhondas milk, and the other girls chocolates for saturday/sunday so I can perfect clean for 250+ coins on the weekend doing this gives me enough exp to get to 2 energy/1 food, for perfect cleaning without black tea

Thank you, that is indeed helpful. These tips and observations are in line with what I figured out over time as well (but didn't do yet). On my first play-through, I stumbled into many of the lewd events that drain your energy entirely and really struggled afterwards. I didn't revert to previous saves, regardless ( but I had to take the experimental pill on the third week).

Btw. is Mara chilling next to the sports field next to a trash can with a friend? They asked me to buy them coffee once, and then never again.

Generally, I tried to just get through and see how the game manages "natural" play, as that is a big part of game design. I wrote that there probably is a close-to-optimal chain of decisions in my post (like you lay out), and I think that a game shouldn't have a mandatory/near-unique path to success with almost an illusion of freedom. Instead it should let you recover gracefully sometimes, and this is partially true here (with the pills).

One thing that creates a design conflict (I think) is that we want to stumble into unexpected, lewd events (i.e. exploration). To be surprised is a major source of greatness in a game. But, this experience of discovery would be the incorrect way of playing this game (as it punishes exploration with the price choices and energy costs, you really have to know in advance to make it).

I'll definitely try all of the above!

Myrdalia

Dec 19, 2021
You need to fail once in class. Kelly will give you homework before the cafeteria. Later, passing through the way of two girls standing triggers a licking feet scene. Then you can trigger the bathroom scene.
I've done all that. She is still nowhere to be found to trigger the bathroom scene

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Thank you, that is indeed helpful. These tips and observations are in line with what I figured out over time as well (but didn't do yet). On my first play-through, I stumbled into many of the lewd events that drain your energy entirely and really struggled afterwards. I didn't revert to previous saves, regardless ( but I had to take the experimental pill on the third week).

Btw. is Mara chilling next to the sports field next to a trash can with a friend? They asked me to buy them coffee once, and then never again.

Generally, I tried to just get through and see how the game manages "natural" play, as that is a big part of game design. I wrote that there probably is a close-to-optimal chain of decisions in my post (like you lay out), and I think that a game shouldn't have a mandatory/near-unique path to success with almost an illusion of freedom. Instead it should let you recover gracefully sometimes, and this is partially true here (with the pills).

One thing that creates a design conflict (I think) is that we want to stumble into unexpected, lewd events (i.e. exploration). To be surprised is a major source of greatness in a game. But, this experience of discovery would be the incorrect way of playing this game (as it punishes exploration with the price choices and energy costs, you really have to know in advance to make it).

I'll definitely try all of the above!
I really struggled on my first couple times too, but there is a few saving graces
there is a girl that will give you 60 coins to do her homework
ms herlinda will also give you (50?) coins to clean her office/day
there is no real penalty for digging through trash, so you can find food that way
Mara is in the cafeteria everyday once you finish her questline
the breastmilk and chocolate you gain really is a boon and turns everything around if you use it at the proper time

there is enough hidden little tricks thatll make you excel once you get past the first week but like you said it technically punishes the new players pretty harshly and theres enough traps to make you fail horribly without any previous knowledge of them

this game still is pretty relatively new compared to the other games out there (3-4months old?) but experience from playing Sailias old games is she intends them to be pretty harsh on the player until you get to the mid-end game (which there isnt in this one yet)

in the previous game once you find a domme to submit too, they keep your rent/energy/food topped up everyday
Kelly locks you in a cage in her basement at night, and in the morning gives you money/food
april locks you in a cage in the back of goodies and in the morning gives you dumb pills/money/food in the morning
cherry lets you sleep in her room and in the morning gives you a special breakfest that keeps your energy/food at 100% at all time ect ect

I am excited to see how all of that is incorporated into FemU Zero

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Yeah...
I kinda overestimated myself. I admit. Burnout hit me hard.
Very unhealthy working 14 hours+ daily. It went well for almost a month.
But the lack of movement and sunlight really messes up ones body and mind.

But... the good news is:

My Artist keeps delivering beautiful art consistently.
Even while I was burnt out, during my vacation I kept contact with the artist, telling him exactly what to draw.

So all in all, the burnout did not really affect "too much".

Fot the future every 2 weeks 1 update is way more healthy, for me, for the project and for everyone working on this game.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Yeah...

But... the good news is:

Even while I was burnt out, during my vacation I kept contact with the artist, telling him exactly what to draw.

Fot the future every 2 weeks 1 update is way more healthy, for me, for the project and for everyone working on this game.
Chill out, dude. Your job is awesome. Your health is priority, take your time.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Yeah...

But... the good news is:

Fortnightly updates sounds realistic and healthy. Be sure to take weekends off to recuperate.

Reactions: Nero the Bard

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Yeah...

But... the good news is:

Ty for the transparency, your work and the work of your artist are creating my favorite femdom game, even if we may not be in the honeymoon phase anymore, but I beg you not to join the clan of developers with promises of infinite delays, we're on a two-week cycle, 14 days is fine with me, hoping it doesn't become a two-month cycle and then two years!

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes