123QQp7

Feb 9, 2022
Yeah I am unhappy with the difficulty too.
Its way too easy atm. Especially with the presentation-buffs and donuts for tokens now.
Some content will need some tweaking.

But next update I want increasing difficulty, for example the rent price will go higher after day 15....,
And in general the nighttime will become more dangerous.
Increasing difficulty? Jeez I thought it would be hard enough. I worked all days to pay my rent.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I dislike the Skullgirl toilet scene. The previous ones either required you to be brainwashed, or mostly unable to move. In the new scene you are asked, and just do it?
Maybe make it impossible to agree if until you have corruption at a certain level, and unable to disagree when your Willpower is too low?

Also I'm sad that in the Skullgirl facesit scene the girls don't switch "seats".
After replaying, I also think it's a bit off.
I want to change it to a small buildup instead.

But at the moment it's already like that.
You can not disagree if your willpower is too low. Right?

Reactions: ajmay2
Nov 3, 2022
After replaying, I also think it's a bit off.
I want to change it to a small buildup instead.

But at the moment it's already like that.
You can not disagree if your willpower is too low. Right?
Yes if your willpower is too low once you talk to her you cant leave and you cant refuse. Same with if your food level is too low.
Also why did you change the ms.Herlinda scat scene , its way shorter now and she talks about being her sex toy and to swallow her "juices". It seems to be a little bit out of contex.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Also why did you change the ms.Herlinda scat scene , its way shorter now and she talks about being her sex toy and to swallow her "juices". It seems to be a little bit out of contex.
Are you perhaps using my savegames? I had scat and pee disabled in the beginning, so the gym girl is now fixed into treating you as a cum disposer. While I had not had the headmistress scene yet, she might also be locked into cum, too.

But I want it to be MORE SEVERE the second time you can't pay. (it costs your cryptominers)
Dunno if it is needed to be more severe. In my first playthrough I had to take the pill two or three times before I made enough money each week to pay the rent. My max willpower was so low that I couldn't resist anything even with full willpower.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I dislike the Skullgirl toilet scene. The previous ones either required you to be brainwashed, or mostly unable to move. In the new scene you are asked, and just do it?
Maybe make it impossible to agree if until you have corruption at a certain level, and unable to disagree when your Willpower is too low?

Also I'm sad that in the Skullgirl facesit scene the girls don't switch "seats".
What about those of us who like the skullgirls and want to be used by them though? I didn't like that in the previous game that there wasn't a way to directly express that you wanted to serve them. Being able to agree so easily in this game is like expressing that you want to submit to them. I think it's better for there to be multiple choices to reflect different goals from individual players. If you don't like the skullgirls and want to resist them or deny them, maybe that can be an option, right? But, there should be an option for those of us who want to serve the skullgirls and win their praise as a good servant for them too.

mattdoyagi

Nov 30, 2022
Well I am new here and don't know if those -bugs- things already known, I write them down.

1. Running girl sitting on the ground, when it comes to the vote she just takes my bottle of water in my inventory (in condition that I have at least 1 of it) as if it is hers.

1-1. After I get 6 of votes and finish the quest, she continues to utter the vote(and takes my water...) and skip to request the massage.
In ver. week11 4, she asks to give her a bottle of water again after the vote quest.

2. In biology class, the lecture about the willpower doesn't apply well.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
What about those of us who like the skullgirls and want to be used by them though? I didn't like that in the previous game that there wasn't a way to directly express that you wanted to serve them. Being able to agree so easily in this game is like expressing that you want to submit to them. I think it's better for there to be multiple choices to reflect different goals from individual players. If you don't like the skullgirls and want to resist them or deny them, maybe that can be an option, right? But, there should be an option for those of us who want to serve the skullgirls and win their praise as a good servant for them too.
That's something I really much would also like, although it might be not that easy to accomplish throughout the whole game: If there were more options to either show your devotion which could result in something like "good boy, you're learning your place fast" or trying to avoid the girls asserting their dominance over the MC, which of course fails in the long run, beacuse they bully you into obeying them. Could be too complicated to have these paths for every girl around campus... but it would be great though :)

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
i see your point and normally i would say its a bit immersion braking since almost every other seane is involuntarily but I think in this case it's more like a risk reward version since you gain something from it.
It isn't just a submit option but an exchange that MC had to consider. (that's how i spin it at least)

mattdoyagi

Nov 30, 2022
Well I am new here and don't know if those -bugs- things already known, I write them down.

1. Running girl sitting on the ground, when it comes to the vote she just takes my bottle of water in my inventory (in condition that I have at least 1 of it) as if it is hers.

1-1. After I get 6 of votes and finish the quest, she continues to utter the vote(and takes my water...) and skip to request the massage.
In ver. week11 4, she asks to give her a bottle of water again after the vote quest.

2. In biology class, the lecture about the willpower doesn't apply well.
No.2, I misunderstood it. Forget about No.2

mattdoyagi

Nov 30, 2022
Instead I found this.
Two skull girls asking favor to pick up the bottles in the courtyard don't give me a skull coin..
Text says +1, but my inventory says no.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Is there a more recent walkthrough? Judging by the discussions here, I get the feeling I'm missing a number of scenes.

Also, is it only me or does anyone else think the Max values (Max Energy, Max Food, Max Willpower) are reduced too often by too many scenes, and restored by too few (only some Biology classes, gym exercise(?))? If you like some scenes and go back to them, you end up with your Max values dangerously low. Or is there a way of restoring them that I haven't found?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Is there a more recent walkthrough? Judging by the discussions here, I get the feeling I'm missing a number of scenes.

Also, is it only me or does anyone else think the Max values (Max Energy, Max Food, Max Willpower) are reduced too often by too many scenes, and restored by too few (only some Biology classes, gym exercise(?))? If you like some scenes and go back to them, you end up with your Max values dangerously low. Or is there a way of restoring them that I haven't found?
certain foods raise your max energy/food/will power, herlinda can raise your will power with hypnosis, giving foot massages can also sometimes raise your max food (is this a bug?)
power drinks raise your energy and food by 15/15 (you can get 1 from kelly and 1 from mila)
apparently you can get more from Kelly, but it seems to be bugged and only says "You can come back after 0 days to recieve another one)

I dont know what youve seen so I cant speak on what you might be missing but if you check the picture folder you can kind of see yourself *most, but not all pictures* are implemented I think

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
The beer for wine Skull Girls don´t work on my games. You talk with them, they offer the trade, and if you return with a bottle they keep telling you that you must bring a bottle of wine

Last edited:

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018

As a player you should be able to roleplay as you want.

For the one NPC-Skullgirl it's super out-of-character behaviour to simply use the player as a toilet.
That makes the NPC feel so "unrealistic" in my opinion.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
As a player you should be able to roleplay as you want.

For the one NPC-Skullgirl it's super out-of-character behaviour to simply use the player as a toilet.
That makes the NPC feel so "unrealistic" in my opinion.
I like that content and dialogue
in fact, when I originally played and Kelly said she would blackmail me I had initially hoped that she would blackmail and more characters would be into it D=

and imo you cant compare most of the NPCs to realism(and you shouldnt), heck I consider the teachers to be more unrealistic than the skull girls

papey

Sep 7, 2017
certain foods raise your max energy/food/will power, herlinda can raise your will power with hypnosis, giving foot massages can also sometimes raise your max food (is this a bug?)
power drinks raise your energy and food by 15/15 (you can get 1 from kelly and 1 from mila)
apparently you can get more from Kelly, but it seems to be bugged and only says "You can come back after 0 days to recieve another one)

I dont know what youve seen so I cant speak on what you might be missing but if you check the picture folder you can kind of see yourself *most, but not all pictures* are implemented I think
there's a foot addiction mechanic and having those foot smell prompts raises it and eventually ends up randomly buffing your stats

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
there's a foot addiction mechanic and having those foot smell prompts raises it and eventually ends up randomly buffing your stats
Up until now the foot smell thing tends to lower MC's will power (which happens most often in the morning when he wakes up). Will power is now under 50. I'm not in principle against it -- please let MC become a toy that can't resist anything the girls want him to do! -- but some lessons require a certain willpower level and if you can't go back up, you'll never be able to get those. (Also, is there a limit? Or can Max Will Power -- or Energy or Food for that matter -- fall down to zero?)

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes