Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
What your asking sounds awesome, I've thought of this type of game mechanic before, however it would be a big ask and make the development time and effort increase exponentially.
First, there would have to be multiple different lines of dialogue for every scene (lets not forget, if you get your simp style dialogue other people will want Salia to make their most craved style as well).
Second, Salia will have to go through the whole game programing this new feature.
Third, the game has an ending planned for it and certain things may conflict with this ending (like becoming a skull girls little bitch for instance), this means Salia will have to make alternate endings and not just to this game but likely to FemU1 and 2 as well.
The burnout potential will skyrocket and so will the time between updates unfortunately.
It depends, does it not? Not every interaction ever needs to reflect some things. Like, sure, the more you put in, the more you get out, but that should be scalable. You can just have a few instances for a few choices with just a few things kept track of, and still have it have impact, even if every little interaction isn't fleshed out. Just because I bring this up, doesn't mean I have some sort of expectation that it should be some major project where every route imaginable should have its own branch that encompasses everything.

I understand that the more variables you keep track of, the more instances get created when you act on them, and then the more exponential the work becomes. This can be cheated a bit though by just having specific interactions with extra meaning be what gets acted on by such variables. You can look at the flow of the game, and space together just a few interactions that convey what you want, without going all the way with the reflective interactions.

Like, creating a variable and having it go up or down (which, you might just need it to go one direction for some) isn't the strenuous part. It's creating a bunch of dialogue and creating a bunch of new scenes. I think that's what adds up. But, if it's just a few at key points, it makes it a lot less tedious, does it not? I'm just giving feedback, ultimately, on what things really would pop out for me and those who really vibe with the Skull Girls in this universe. I'm sharing what really gets me excited and into it.

I trust Salia to be able to manage implementation and work load choices, to the point that I feel that it's rather sensible to share such things in an open forum. Having ideas and genuine thoughts and interests shared, I believe, only helps with the process of game development. I imagine it's also positive to hear when people are really into their game and are passionate about their thoughts with it and where it's going or what could come of it. I share a lot of thoughts because their work brings a lot out of me. Beyond that, it's always going to be up to Salia what they do with such ideas and feedback.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Things that will do damage to your stats:
- Ray's drugs (no shit), don't do them. If you want your save to flag Ray's deal as done get her to pink pill you once and that's it. Don't touch weird Skullgirl wine either, though spiked drinks are fine as long as you know what's inside.
- Lollipops with "coating" on it
- Breastmilk
- Hunger (don't starve; this also disables choices)
- Going aggro on every occasion (do it responsibly if you want to play crazy badass lame citizen; don't fuck with Ashley)
- High corruption (massages and generally being around feet causes foot corruption; eating shit or drinking piss causes scat corruption, this recovers naturally but do it in moderation if you don't want it to damage your will - there is an advantage to having high foot corruption but it is up to you to see whether it is worth it, or if it fits your playstyle)
- Low rep (Ms. Herlinda's manual does state that D-class citizens are meant to be trash used by the regular classes, but you can still be popular trash so someone uses you instead of disposing of you)
- Lessons (read the description before you pick one!)
So, basically, don't do almost anything you want to do, because it will make the game harder on you? Like, yes, if you want to be 100% optimal, you don't do these things. But, then you aren't doing the things you are playing the game for. 99% of us are not playing this for a non-sexual survival experience. We want to experience sub/dom content and live out our fantasies through the game. So, the game needs to be balanced around people doing all these things that you have concluded are bad for you, as that is how most people are playing. You can't come at games like this with conventual game design assumptions because the "negative" things, with how it's been designed, are what people want to do, because what they are after are experiences. It would be a huge disconnect from the player base for you to end up in a completely unfun grindfest because you did the things you are playing the game for. It's actually the opposite. Players want to be rewarded for playing the game in a way that makes sense for their motivations.

Now, I don't think that this hasn't been accounted for, but your post feels very jarring from what the game is with how you presented it. This should not at all be structured and played like a conventional game, because this is not a conventional game and it isn't being played for conventional reasons. I do believe this is well understood by most players and Salia though. Since, if it wasn't, that really wouldn't make any sense. Maybe I just am not understanding what you're getting at though. While I agree that we should play how we want, how we want to play should be substantiated by the game play, which, I think it is, and that it's only getting better with time. As for getting to like day 1100, I don't think there is any point to doing so for most people. After you run out of new content, it just gets very repetitive. There aren't really endings in the game at this point, which, makes sense, as this is not a finished game. Are you just like making a guide how you can go on forever or such, if you wanted to with how the game currently is? Sorry that I'm not picking up on things. I'm just a bit confused at what you're really getting at. It does seem like a useful collection of info for a sort of full survival focused playthrough, even if that isn't what most people are playing for from what I've gathered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redmile and araihs

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I've been told that's the end of her content.
So, in other words, you should just not finish her content because it just leads to a net negative? That doesn't seem right. Are they not going to add something to her later? Or, do you mean it just is currently the end?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
So, basically, don't do almost anything you want to do, because it will make the game harder on you?
If the game mechanics are done well and are balanced, which FUZ has managed for the most part, you have to some of the negative things to get by. You have to be Mara's bitch to get the port folio. You have to go through the gym's girl scat content to get to her training sessions. You have to let yourself be mistreated by the shop owner to get extra pay.

Also, you can totally be everyone's bitch. The game intentionally has several fail saves that you do not ever completely lose.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
If the game mechanics are done well and are balanced, which FUZ has managed for the most part, you have to some of the negative things to get by. You have to be Mara's bitch to get the port folio. You have to go through the gym's girl scat content to get to her training sessions. You have to let yourself be mistreated by the shop owner to get extra pay.

Also, you can totally be everyone's bitch. The game intentionally has several fail saves that you do not ever completely lose.
That's not the same thing though. You take a negative and then get something that either leads to a net gain or a break even. When the very last instance is just a repeating net negative, you shouldn't do that last instance even once, meaning, what's optimal becomes to purposely skip content. That just wouldn't be good game design, objectively. So, it stands to reason, that they are going to add something to Mara.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
they responded to a question and gave a 'mini guide'
I believe you misinterpreted the post
I take it you didn't read what I said in full? I said that it was a good source of info for someone who wanted to just play the game as a survival game, even though that isn't what most people are playing the game for. I liked it as well since it was a good resource for that.

But, some of what he said felt jarring to what the game is, and so I explained why that is so. If you are avoiding everything that harms your stats in some way, then you are avoiding the content you play for, or at least, most of us play for. So, if someone is doing the content they like, and end up in a bad place in the game because of it, that would be an issue. Things shouldn't come to a point where you have to choose between 'winning' the game and experiencing the content you enjoy. That would just be backwards for the type of game this is. However, I've found that, aside from just a few instances, you get something back from the costs of such content, to make it so you don't end up trapped with a soft-game over.

Without knowing exactly what the original poster did, I can't really address what they did wrong, or if there is something wrong in the game currently. With the game being in development still, with bugs and all, it could be something stemming from either of those things. A guide that basically says to avoid all content to win seemed odd to me in that context. It wasn't completely clear to me if this was just some guide for a niche way of playing a game like this. Regardless, it's a good collection of info. I just am a bit unsure of what was really being implied by it, thus why I replied. After all, it isn't really a guide for general play. Almost all of us want to experience the actual content in the game while not getting entrapped in a pseudo unintended game over.

It would have been handy if the person who stated their issue originally gave more context to what they did that lead them to having essentially no stats with a supposed inability to do anything else in the game. I would imagine one would have to completely be missing all the resources in the game to end up in such a place. But, as I said before, it is possible the person ran into some sort of bug as well. It's hard to truly know with so little shared. Do you get what I mean?

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Yes, my bad, I should have mentioned in my long ass post that this was more or less a guide to avoid suffering too many drawbacks rather than a casual walkthrough for those who are starting from scratch each time.

And indeed, making it to day 1000+ is absolutely insane and not recommended, it's just here because many day-based games actually have a day limit or day-set events that will cause you to miss everything. To my knowledge here, there's a minimum day threshold before you get to each encounter (and if you're doing things in a batshit crazy way, you may even end up getting to them too soon because the game didn't expect anyone to be this insane - sorry about the briefcase Salia, just thought it'd make for a funny one) but you can't exactly miss events. That is, you don't have to worry too much about which day to do which thing on unless as you said you're going to be doing it in an optimal way (as Mara reveals later - big spoilers - you can no longer be "optimal" since she basically mugs you for 30 coins unless you ignore her completely and let her go get her damn coffee if she wants one lol; the player did ruin her reputation though, and even though she was designed to be an absolute bitch, I'm actually surprised Salia didn't have her come back with "well yeah, be glad I'm paying anything at all, you've ruined my reputation with your perverted shit, you should be paying extra on top of the coffee"). At this point though, odds are you can afford to buy a Gourmet Coffee and basically only get half the value, especially if you've got a boatload of cryptominers that will largely offset this. The earliest day you can do her quest as far as I could tell was day 14 or so; by day 14 you should already have at least 6 or 7 cryptominers, not counting the ones from the Skullgirls. Many players might be on day 25 or 30 when they get to the quest as this requires them to actually talk to Mara to advance the questline.

I totally understand your point about players with at most 15-20 minutes on their hands trying to get to the new content, but with many NPCs getting an overhaul each update (an example is Kelly; you have to trigger her encounter 4 times to access the new content) it's more of a priority thing. Apologies if I caused more misunderstandings with this - at the end of the day, it's Salia's game, I'm just a player like you.
Thanks for the clarification. I kind of figured that was what you were going for, but I just didn't see it stated and I don't like to assume too much about what other people meant. It's pretty wild what you can get away with if you just forego all the content Salia would expect you to go for to essentially break the game, almost making it a power fantasy, lol.

In any case, it's nice to have a detailed post summing up information like that, since, even if one isn't going for a break the game run, they may be willing to pass on some things to focus on their content route, who might not have enough time to leverage experiencing everything each playthrough. Honestly, any sort of guide to these types of games is very valuable since they aren't exactly in the public eye. I'm glad there are people like you who are so thorough and robust with the information you collect. It's invaluable for the game and to fellow players like me. ♥

As for Mara, while I do get that she, like most characters, are meant to be domineering towards you, it does feel like a misstep to me if it just ended on a loss of 30 coins to just see her last scene, and then you just, continue to lose 30 coins for the reward of wasting your time fetching a coffee needlessly. You would just regret seeing her last interaction and probably load up a save. To me, that just doesn't make sense. So, I presume eventually there will be something where if you get her enough coffees you get some sort of continuation, an ending that will be implemented later on, or some sort of acknowledgement of truly striving to be a good girl bitch among bitches for her, maybe leading to a nice reward in following games? I'm not sure, but it just would not make sense for me to end it as it is currently, nor do I think it matters that it is like how it is now. This game isn't finished after all. I expect many quest lines to end up in suspension as new things are focused on. I would be more pressed about it if it just was never addressed again in this or the next game once a finality to it had been confirmed.

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
It depends, does it not? Not every interaction ever needs to reflect some things. Like, sure, the more you put in, the more you get out, but that should be scalable. You can just have a few instances for a few choices with just a few things kept track of, and still have it have impact, even if every little interaction isn't fleshed out. Just because I bring this up, doesn't mean I have some sort of expectation that it should be some major project where every route imaginable should have its own branch that encompasses everything.

I understand that the more variables you keep track of, the more instances get created when you act on them, and then the more exponential the work becomes. This can be cheated a bit though by just having specific interactions with extra meaning be what gets acted on by such variables. You can look at the flow of the game, and space together just a few interactions that convey what you want, without going all the way with the reflective interactions.

Like, creating a variable and having it go up or down (which, you might just need it to go one direction for some) isn't the strenuous part. It's creating a bunch of dialogue and creating a bunch of new scenes. I think that's what adds up. But, if it's just a few at key points, it makes it a lot less tedious, does it not? I'm just giving feedback, ultimately, on what things really would pop out for me and those who really vibe with the Skull Girls in this universe. I'm sharing what really gets me excited and into it.

I trust Salia to be able to manage implementation and work load choices, to the point that I feel that it's rather sensible to share such things in an open forum. Having ideas and genuine thoughts and interests shared, I believe, only helps with the process of game development. I imagine it's also positive to hear when people are really into their game and are passionate about their thoughts with it and where it's going or what could come of it. I share a lot of thoughts because their work brings a lot out of me. Beyond that, it's always going to be up to Salia what they do with such ideas and feedback.
I understand where you're coming from, however I don't think Salia expected this game to be as taxing as it is, she is still making the story for FemU1 and preparing FemU2 at the same time as FemUZ.
It's fine to hope for something in the game, but strait up asking the dev to implement something that puts more work on her shoulders, not long after she just experienced a burnout isn't the best idea.
I agree that you should show your love for the creator and their creation by giving feedback and ideas, I don't want to discourage anyone from this, I love this community and all that you guys bring to the table, I'm just saying it's too soon after a burnout due to the amount of work Salia has given herself to be talking about something that would create more work for her to worry about.
Just wait and see, Salia might have thought about this before, and she might be planning to include it once she's fleshed out all the key points in the game.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I take it you didn't read what I said in full?
Now, I don't think that this hasn't been accounted for, but your post feels very jarring from what the game is with how you presented it.

Are you just like making a guide how you can go on forever or such, if you wanted to with how the game currently is? Sorry that I'm not picking up on things. I'm just a bit confused at what you're really getting at. It does seem like a useful collection of info for a sort of full survival focused playthrough, even if that isn't what most people are playing for from what I've gathered.
your first paragraph felt like you were having some sort of panic attack over the post
and your second paragraph clarified you were just confused
so I responded to help clear the confusion

I wouldn't have been able to answer your question without reading through your post

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks for the clarification. I kind of figured that was what you were going for, but I just didn't see it stated and I don't like to assume too much about what other people meant. It's pretty wild what you can get away with if you just forego all the content Salia would expect you to go for to essentially break the game, almost making it a power fantasy, lol.

In any case, it's nice to have a detailed post summing up information like that, since, even if one isn't going for a break the game run, they may be willing to pass on some things to focus on their content route, who might not have enough time to leverage experiencing everything each playthrough. Honestly, any sort of guide to these types of games is very valuable since they aren't exactly in the public eye. I'm glad there are people like you who are so thorough and robust with the information you collect. It's invaluable for the game and to fellow players like me. ♥

As for Mara, while I do get that she, like most characters, are meant to be domineering towards you, it does feel like a misstep to me if it just ended on a loss of 30 coins to just see her last scene, and then you just, continue to lose 30 coins for the reward of wasting your time fetching a coffee needlessly. You would just regret seeing her last interaction and probably load up a save. To me, that just doesn't make sense. So, I presume eventually there will be something where if you get her enough coffees you get some sort of continuation, an ending that will be implemented later on, or some sort of acknowledgement of truly striving to be a good girl bitch among bitches for her, maybe leading to a nice reward in following games? I'm not sure, but it just would not make sense for me to end it as it is currently, nor do I think it matters that it is like how it is now. This game isn't finished after all. I expect many quest lines to end up in suspension as new things are focused on. I would be more pressed about it if it just was never addressed again in this or the next game once a finality to it had been confirmed.
Mara is a new character who is not in the first game, so there would have to be more content for her where you at least decide if she gets expelled or not, depending on if you want to see her in FemU1/FemU2 or not.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I understand where you're coming from, however I don't think Salia expected this game to be as taxing as it is, she is still making the story for FemU1 and preparing FemU2 at the same time as FemUZ.
It's fine to hope for something in the game, but strait up asking the dev to implement something that puts more work on her shoulders, not long after she just experienced a burnout isn't the best idea.
I agree that you should show your love for the creator and their creation by giving feedback and ideas, I don't want to discourage anyone from this, I love this community and all that you guys bring to the table, I'm just saying it's too soon after a burnout due to the amount of work Salia has given herself to be talking about something that would create more work for her to worry about.
Just wait and see, Salia might have thought about this before, and she might be planning to include it once she's fleshed out all the key points in the game.
I don't agree at all and am a bit put off by how you are trying to twist what I said. Firstly, the context seems to need to be restated. This is a game in development. This isn't a game that has been set in stone. New content will come to this game regardless if I or anyone else provides feedback and ideas or not. You are grossly oversimplifying what I said as well. I didn't just ask Salia to implement something in the game. If that is what I was going for, I could have done that in a single sentence. I am sharing thoughts beyond just a suggestion; I'm sharing a perspective, an insight into my experiences and am merely giving examples to go along with those things to solidify them beyond just something abstract. Salia is an independent adult who is more than capable of having a simple back and forth exchange with a fan of their game. Salia is not your child that needs to be protected from...basic back and forth interaction. It's strange to me that you feel a need to act as such in regard to something that honestly was a rather positive exchange.

As I already stated. I have complete confidence in Salia, as not just a game developer, but as a person, to be able to channel feedback from others in a positive, constructive way, and I guess (to clarify) without burning their self out in the process. If Salia happens to like my or others' ideas enough, or had their perspective added to, to have that influence some of the choices they make about the content in their game for the better, then that's a net gain. People coming together to share ideas, thoughts, perspective and passion for something is positive. It is not negative. Do you understand what I'm saying? Have some faith in Salia to be able to engage with others constructively. We're on the same side after all. I will continue to engage with Salia as one adult to another, and have enough respect for them to not assume that doing so will lead to them taking on more than what they can handle to the point of experiencing burn out. I refuse to think so little of Salia as to think that they are not able to handle such basic interaction with their fans. I hope you too can come to such a place with them.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
your first paragraph felt like you were having some sort of panic attack over the post
and your second paragraph clarified you were just confused
so I responded to help clear the confusion

I wouldn't have been able to answer your question without reading through your post
A panic attack? What? You realize these are just posts in a thread, right? No one is in panic. I was merely just giving my thoughts based off what was stated. I and the person you are speaking for did not have any issues understanding one another, in case you were not following our converse. It's not just that I was confused (it was more that I didn't want to be too presumptuous), I had a point to expand on with my thoughts in regard to some of the potential implications of what was stated.

I didn't mean anything disrespectful about my question. It just seemed like, to me, that you had not read what I said in full due to your reply seeming strange to me. These are longer than averages posts, so I would not hold it against you if you had, perhaps, glanced by a few things or such. I hope we now have clarity between us though.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Mara is a new character who is not in the first game, so there would have to be more content for her where you at least decide if she gets expelled or not, depending on if you want to see her in FemU1/FemU2 or not.
Sure, and that's why I mentioned that as one the possibilities. For what I know, in the next game, maybe either seeing that last scene where you lose 30 coins, or if you kept doing so beyond that, it would have an impact on how she is presented in the other game. But, I mean, it could be anything. I just was stating more so that it just wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for her content to end completely as it is like now in this temporary version of the game. It would be a bit daff to end on something that people would naturally feel inclined to see, that they would just load up a save to avoid after seeing it, since it just would be 30 lost coins for no purpose. Thus, my insight that, eventually, be it in a later version of this game, or something in the next game, something probably will be added to Mara. It might just be some sort of dialogue that indicates you gave her enough coffees to unlock a continuation in a follow up game. But, again, it could be anything. We just sort of have to wait and see, as will likely be the case for many questlines going forward in the development process.

xingabiao1

Nov 15, 2022
Top-left of the inner circle of the university (west of the gym entrance) you find two Skullgirls with sunglasses. Talk to the one to the right for skull token exclusive items.
Because you keep getting corrupted or consume items without paying attention. If you really destroyed your build to the point stats are below 10 (is that even possible?) consuming burgers, strawberry juices and fresh salads will add 2 points back to the max, up to 150.

Drugs will really destroy you by literally halving all of your experience and causing a sharp willpower drop, so if you want to try out Ray's stuff for whatever reason (completeness?) do it as soon as possible to minimize the damage. Unless you've been playing hardcore, the player character should still be pretty weak by the first Sunday. In the event you do it late, you can still recover, don't worry.

Intelligence will massively boost your XP gains and you want a daily green tea from Elsie, drink it too. Get that business and biology XP to 15k or 25k as soon as possible, every 10 XP reduces base stat costs (coins not included) by 1, down to a minimum of 5, and there are many sources of experience by now too, even if you don't do shit and rest or do a presentation (which you should - activate those papers).

Pay attention to lessons that are not worth it and the ones that are really good, especially since they are all repeatable. Save before entering either Biology or Business and if the lessons are crap in both, either take a nap or do something else. You want metabolism and hydro boosts to get daily stat increases and fight off the effects of corruption.

Things that will do damage to your stats:
- Ray's drugs (no shit), don't do them. If you want your save to flag Ray's deal as done get her to pink pill you once and that's it. Don't touch weird Skullgirl wine either, though spiked drinks are fine as long as you know what's inside.
- Lollipops with "coating" on it
- Breastmilk
- Hunger (don't starve; this also disables choices)
- Going aggro on every occasion (do it responsibly if you want to play crazy badass lame citizen; don't fuck with Ashley)
- High corruption (massages and generally being around feet causes foot corruption; eating shit or drinking piss causes scat corruption, this recovers naturally but do it in moderation if you don't want it to damage your will - there is an advantage to having high foot corruption but it is up to you to see whether it is worth it, or if it fits your playstyle)
- Low rep (Ms. Herlinda's manual does state that D-class citizens are meant to be trash used by the regular classes, but you can still be popular trash so someone uses you instead of disposing of you)
- Lessons (read the description before you pick one!)

Things that will improve your stats:
- Food items early on (cap to 150 if you're below, then 250 from perks)
- Perks (obtained from some lessons and papers you presented to class; lesson ones are cumulative)
- Ritalin (don't overdo it, even though you can glitch it, your INT gets so high you literally instacap every lesson)
- Bubblegum (helps you with rep loss if you chew gum for 10 days as it increases charisma, but there are so many sources of reputation you can casually loot trash bins and still have 300 reputation - after getting Mara's global portfolio - pretty fast; you generally won't need more than 100)
- Ms. Herlinda's hypnosis (you need willpower once you've become a complete slave, so keep it high)

Just be patient and explore how you can play the game, this is what makes a non-linear game interesting imo and Salia really delivered here. If something fails, try another approach to get the desired outcome. My previous save was on day 1187 and I've restarted from scratch to check the balancing. Try and interact with NPCs. Everyone. Save often. Reload often. If you run out of save slots, use more slots. Name your saves. This isn't , they usually have a purpose other than telling random stuff.

The only thing you can't normally "cheese" is sleeping in again and again once you've got daily perks to get those stats really high as this requires an exploit that sends you back to the night version of your room. Besides, if your stats are too high, this will start to hurt unless you remember to completely refill before you go to sleep *and* don't need to take fixed stat damage until you drop (rather than damage% to stats). Even with 100 in base stats, you can generally make it up with consumables before you're screwed as long as you can afford it, and as a bonus, that makes it easier to go down as the main goal is to indeed fail hard and lose in the funniest/most arousing/humiliating way possible, maybe even one you didn't expect at all.

Salia still left the option to try hard and survive the hard way (by including aggressive options that don't automatically exmatriculate you) but you still have to think and plan ahead; you're basically a nobody and weak shit in a high class world blessed with benefits and privileges. Don't expect it to be easy, you're supposed to be treated like trash and have a miserable life.

And because this is a game and in 2022 almost no one seems to grasp this: play the game the way you want to as long as you have fun, no one's judging you on how you're going to play it.

tl;dr: Don't take it too seriously. Have fun. Take breaks. Don't overdose.
Thank you, I seem to have finished the game, there is no new story, but there are a lot of doors in the game can not open, such as No.2 dormitory building.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I'm really not confident in this FU Z to FU 1 thing, just too much work for basically nothing.
How the monster girls are gonna be explained is also a mystery, we've seen a ghost be added to the files recently so I imagine they'll show up in some brief capacity.

Sure, and that's why I mentioned that as one the possibilities. For what I know, in the next game, maybe either seeing that last scene where you lose 30 coins, or if you kept doing so beyond that, it would have an impact on how she is presented in the other game. But, I mean, it could be anything. I just was stating more so that it just wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for her content to end completely as it is like now in this temporary version of the game. It would be a bit daff to end on something that people would naturally feel inclined to see, that they would just load up a save to avoid after seeing it, since it just would be 30 lost coins for no purpose. Thus, my insight that, eventually, be it in a later version of this game, or something in the next game, something probably will be added to Mara. It might just be some sort of dialogue that indicates you gave her enough coffees to unlock a continuation in a follow up game. But, again, it could be anything. We just sort of have to wait and see, as will likely be the case for many questlines going forward in the development process.
I gotta say, you sound boring.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I'm really not confident in this FU Z to FU 1 thing, just too much work for basically nothing.
How the monster girls are gonna be explained is also a mystery, we've seen a ghost be added to the files recently so I imagine they'll show up in some brief capacity.

I gotta say, you sound boring.
I'm as in the dark as you as to how that will ultimately be done. I'm open to see how it will all work out though. It could be pretty interesting. As for sounding boring, well, it's not an exciting topic. It's just an assessment of what will come of Mara. Not every post is meant for entertainment. It's not as if your post was any more thrilling. Most posts in this thread are going to be rather mundane in such regards.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes