xingabiao1

Nov 15, 2022
What are the four things in the presentation option in class? How? I only have a third option. Everything else is a question mark.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
What will be the focus of the next update ?
Next Update: "Week 13"
Goodies Level 3 (cleaning Level 2 perfectly will unlock this)
Task will be cleaning bathroom.
It's mostly for scat and pee lovers.
If you like scat and pee, this is going to be the best update ever for you.

It will also be very dark themed, increasing the feeling of "danger".

This will hopefuly finish the worldbuilding and I can focus on the main storyline after that one.

Apr 28, 2020

This will hopefuly finish the worldbuilding and I can focus on the main storyline after that one.
Oh, I don't really like the cleaning job, but cleaning the toilet was cool in the previous game, I hope there will be many interesting scenes with different university girls, I think there might be skull girls there, but will there be familiar characters there? Kelly, Mara...
P.S. but in the first game thanks to 3d, the toilet scenes looked different, but in this one everyone looks the same, are there any plans to change something in this?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
One suggestion regarding scat and pee content.
Different girls / scenes have a different likelihood which one happens.
E.g. Kelly and the head mistress have a very high chance for scat, while the skull girl has a high chance for pee.

• Angry
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

xingabiao1

Nov 15, 2022

May I ask,Do I need to download the game again after the game update.Or just download the updated patches?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
When will be a Complete game this?
Like, until Week 52-53?
I don't know. I plan to keep developing, forever. That is like my dream.
But here is a fun fact: This game does not nearly do as much money as you think.
Development time and speed is dependant on the patrons supporting this project.

In patreon every month around 2-3 VIP patrons quit, and 2-3 VIP patrons join. There are like 15 of them.
If the number of VIP-Patrons would go to 0 tomorrow, I would be forced to stop the development,
release the game as it is, and start working for EA or some other company.

Will there be familiar characters there? Kelly, Mara...
In the bathroom-scene, named characters will not come to 'make use' of the player, except April.

But in this one everyone looks the same, are there any plans to change something in this?
In CG there are different variations of random unigirls cg.
In the bust- (overworld) they change hairstyle and haircolor , this will stay the same.

Which character do you plan to update sooner or will you add new one first if you dont mind me asking
There is content with Sharylin, which was planned last update but didn't make it.
That definitely.
Ray is the next character that gets more fleshed out.
Genia too if I have the time.

There is also a new mysterious character you will meet next update, who will be... slightly older and curvy.
And you will also meet another Skullgirl Captain.

Meanwhile some new Skullgirl scenes will also follow.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I fully support this dream. Let us all hope things turn well for you!

But here is a fun fact: This game does not nearly do as much money as you think.

In patreon every month around 2-3 VIP patrons quit, and 2-3 VIP patrons join. There are like 15 of them.
If the number of VIP-Patrons would go to 0 tomorrow, I would be forced to stop the development,
That's the main problem with such things -- RL vs. gameworld. Again I hope for the best. I usually don't join Patreon groups (I have a, let's say, philosophical qualm about sites like Patreon), but I'm willing to become one of your VIP patrons in the near future. Your work is quite deserving, I have to say!

Perhaps a suggestion -- I quite enjoyed the "assrag" scene with Mara, in which she made MC kiss her ass (while she farts, if you have fart on). I wonder if it will be repeated in Mara's line, and if some of her friends (as many as possible!) could start doing the same to MC? It would be great if all those photos posted on the internet (plus low reputation) would suddenly make random girls do the same to MC... I feel there's quite a lot of scat and pee in the game (no problem at all with that) and very little ass worship. Also, other than the doormat scene at the Skullgirls house, there is not much in terms of shoe kissing/licking -- I remember the first Skullgirl scene in the old FemU game was about that, and I found it very satisfying... I hope there'll be more?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Perhaps a suggestion -- I quite enjoyed the "assrag" scene with Mara, in which she made MC kiss her ass (while she farts, if you have fart on). I wonder if it will be repeated in Mara's line, and if some of her friends (as many as possible!) could start doing the same to MC? It would be great if all those photos posted on the internet (plus low reputation) would suddenly make random girls do the same to MC... I feel there's quite a lot of scat and pee in the game (no problem at all with that) and very little ass worship. Also, other than the doormat scene at the Skullgirls house, there is not much in terms of shoe kissing/licking -- I remember the first Skullgirl scene in the old FemU game was about that, and I found it very satisfying... I hope there'll be more?
While I can not precisely say at the moment what exact content will be there in the future, I hope this answers your question:

Characters will have their "linear story". And completing that story will have 2 rewards:
1. You unlock that character in FemU1. (ala Mass Effect triology)

2. In FemUZero , they will enter a "looped mode" the rest of the game.

And during that "looped mode" you get a randomized daily quest every day to experience one of the old scenes you
already saw. Lets say if we have 50 different scenes with Mara, you will have a 2% chance of getting one of those old scenes upon interacting with her.

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022

In the bathroom-scene, named characters will not come to 'make use' of the player, except April.

In CG there are different variations of random unigirls cg.
In the bust- (overworld) they change hairstyle and haircolor , this will stay the same.

There is content with Sharylin, which was planned last update but didn't make it.
That definitely.
Ray is the next character that gets more fleshed out.
Genia too if I have the time.

There is also a new mysterious character you will meet next update, who will be... slightly older and curvy.
And you will also meet another Skullgirl Captain.

Meanwhile some new Skullgirl scenes will also follow.
Sounds like a lot of exciting stuff! Any idea if the update will be before Christmas or the new year, or is it still a bit too far out to tell yet?

Mathmath42

Nov 17, 2018

What a tease! I can't wait to play the next version.

Reactions: Redmile
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes