Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
I don't agree at all and am a bit put off by how you are trying to twist what I said. Firstly, the context seems to need to be restated. This is a game in development. This isn't a game that has been set in stone. New content will come to this game regardless if I or anyone else provides feedback and ideas or not. You are grossly oversimplifying what I said as well. I didn't just ask Salia to implement something in the game. If that is what I was going for, I could have done that in a single sentence. I am sharing thoughts beyond just a suggestion; I'm sharing a perspective, an insight into my experiences and am merely giving examples to go along with those things to solidify them beyond just something abstract. Salia is an independent adult who is more than capable of having a simple back and forth exchange with a fan of their game. Salia is not your child that needs to be protected from...basic back and forth interaction. It's strange to me that you feel a need to act as such in regard to something that honestly was a rather positive exchange.

As I already stated. I have complete confidence in Salia, as not just a game developer, but as a person, to be able to channel feedback from others in a positive, constructive way, and I guess (to clarify) without burning their self out in the process. If Salia happens to like my or others' ideas enough, or had their perspective added to, to have that influence some of the choices they make about the content in their game for the better, then that's a net gain. People coming together to share ideas, thoughts, perspective and passion for something is positive. It is not negative. Do you understand what I'm saying? Have some faith in Salia to be able to engage with others constructively. We're on the same side after all. I will continue to engage with Salia as one adult to another, and have enough respect for them to not assume that doing so will lead to them taking on more than what they can handle to the point of experiencing burn out. I refuse to think so little of Salia as to think that they are not able to handle such basic interaction with their fans. I hope you too can come to such a place with them.
What do you mean you don't agree at all? do you mean everything I said or just one point I made?
Be specific, this is how misunderstandings are made.
More importantly I don't mean to twist anyone's words, I don't even know how you came to that conclusion, moreover you state that I'm "trying" to twist your words, that would imply I understand what your trying to say and purposefully changing it to be what it's not.
If you truly believe this than your statement about how you don't like to assume too much about what other people mean, earlier in the thread was a lie and you are a hypocrite.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone know how I can get Kelly's or the running girl's vote to enter the A-team? Or is this not yet implemented?

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
What do you mean you don't agree at all? do you mean everything I said or just one point I made?
Be specific, this is how misunderstandings are made.
More importantly I don't mean to twist anyone's words, I don't even know how you came to that conclusion, moreover you state that I'm "trying" to twist your words, that would imply I understand what your trying to say and purposefully changing it to be what it's not.
If you truly believe this than your statement about how you don't like to assume too much about what other people mean, earlier in the thread was a lie and you are a hypocrite.
All that you are asking here should be rather clear by my initial post. I addressed every specific position you presented that I disagreed with, while including reasons why I disagreed and found your assertions to be at fault. The exact percentage of how much I did not agree with does not particularly matter, I feel, since I did address each one. I also brought up what it was that you were twisting, and clarified what it was that I was actually expressing. There would only be a misunderstanding if you did not go on to read those specific things I addressed. If there were particular points of what I said that you did not understand, I could try expanding upon them though if you were to quote them specifically for me (please do so in private messaging though, rather than here, as we'd surely be too off topic at that point).

I find it particular, that you would rather comment on something I said in another post to someone else in a different context, rather than actually address essentially anything I specifically said to you in reply to your (paraphrased) position of, "don't discuss ideas about Salia's game with Salia, because they will just burn themselves out if you do." Which, that paraphrasing is rather generous, as you actually misrepresented my exchange with Salia as me just asking for something to be added to the game, when that is a gross oversimplification of what I actually discussed. I'm not going to repeat my initial post though, since it's there to read already.

But, to address your off mention of what I said in a different context to someone else, I did not want to be "too presumptuous" of what that other person meant. It does not somehow mean I never will make any presumption about what anyone else is saying ever regardless of the context, nor does it mean that I will have complete understanding of another's intended message, as it's always possible what someone meant is not how it came off as. I wouldn't say such an instance of that is a presumption though. Unless, you want to say that taking words at face value is a presumption?

Like, I presume you meant the words you chose to use, and that you intended a meaning from them that was contextual to the relevant subject matter you brought up as well as the setting we are in. But, I would say that is a reasonable presumption for any and everyone to make. In-fact, I would argue that you must make that presumption to even begin to communicate with one another in a general sense. But, I digress.

If my reply to you here did not offer the clarity you seek, I am open to responding further about it through private messaging. I worry though that a back and forth topic about further clarifying what we meant would be rather off topic for this thread. We are surely at the maximum allowed branching off for such a thing.

So, to end on a positive note, I bring focus to what I said about us being on the same side in regard to Salia and their game. Regardless of how either of us personally looks at engaging with Salia about the game, we surely both want what's best for the game, and are acting in good faith with our engagement with topics about the game and our interactions with Salia. Right? With that being so, let us be at peace with one another, for we ultimately want the same general outcome for the game. That outcome being the game being as great as it can be to the extent Salia is able to make it, without burning themselves out, of course. Let us assume, going forward, that our interactions here share that common goal. Alright?

This is my final comment on this matter for this thread, as I do not wish to veer off topic any further here on the subject of clarifications for this specific conversation.

FiSkirata

Dec 30, 2018
Just a smaller minor bug report? You start the game on day 1, Sunday, then still go to class and work, then head to bed and bam, Tuesday! Day 2. As if there would be no monday.

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
All that you are asking here should be rather clear by my initial post. I addressed every specific position you presented that I disagreed with, while including reasons why I disagreed and found your assertions to be at fault. The exact percentage of how much I did not agree with does not particularly matter, I feel, since I did address each one. I also brought up what it was that you were twisting, and clarified what it was that I was actually expressing. There would only be a misunderstanding if you did not go on to read those specific things I addressed. If there were particular points of what I said that you did not understand, I could try expanding upon them though if you were to quote them specifically for me (please do so in private messaging though, rather than here, as we'd surely be too off topic at that point).

I find it particular, that you would rather comment on something I said in another post to someone else in a different context, rather than actually address essentially anything I specifically said to you in reply to your (paraphrased) position of, "don't discuss ideas about Salia's game with Salia, because they will just burn themselves out if you do." Which, that paraphrasing is rather generous, as you actually misrepresented my exchange with Salia as me just asking for something to be added to the game, when that is a gross oversimplification of what I actually discussed. I'm not going to repeat my initial post though, since it's there to read already.

But, to address your off mention of what I said in a different context to someone else, I did not want to be "too presumptuous" of what that other person meant. It does not somehow mean I never will make any presumption about what anyone else is saying ever regardless of the context, nor does it mean that I will have complete understanding of another's intended message, as it's always possible what someone meant is not how it came off as. I wouldn't say such an instance of that is a presumption though. Unless, you want to say that taking words at face value is a presumption?

Like, I presume you meant the words you chose to use, and that you intended a meaning from them that was contextual to the relevant subject matter you brought up as well as the setting we are in. But, I would say that is a reasonable presumption for any and everyone to make. In-fact, I would argue that you must make that presumption to even begin to communicate with one another in a general sense. But, I digress.

If my reply to you here did not offer the clarity you seek, I am open to responding further about it through private messaging. I worry though that a back and forth topic about further clarifying what we meant would be rather off topic for this thread. We are surely at the maximum allowed branching off for such a thing.

So, to end on a positive note, I bring focus to what I said about us being on the same side in regard to Salia and their game. Regardless of how either of us personally looks at engaging with Salia about the game, we surely both want what's best for the game, and are acting in good faith with our engagement with topics about the game and our interactions with Salia. Right? With that being so, let us be at peace with one another, for we ultimately want the same general outcome for the game. That outcome being the game being as great as it can be to the extent Salia is able to make it, without burning themselves out, of course. Let us assume, going forward, that our interactions here share that common goal. Alright?

This is my final comment on this matter for this thread, as I do not wish to veer off topic any further here on the subject of clarifications for this specific conversation.
No, nothing you say in your multiple walls of text is ever very clear, you need to cut out the fluff and condense your responses so that there is less chance of people misunderstanding you, every post you've made during your talk with Salia and your unnecessary argument with me can be cut down to one short paragraph, not everyone has the time to read your drivel.
Whenever you respond to me it's like your responding to a different yet similar post, putting words in my mouth and or twisting my meaning.
First you tell me the game is still in development, which if you read my post was the first thing I confirmed by saying Salia is making FemU1,2 and Z at the same time, then you accuse me of oversimplifying what you said, that's wrong, I took what you where saying about wanting certain things in the game, and gave you a perfectly good reason why you might not get them, it had nothing to do with your perspective.
Yes! as you said you can get across your desires and your perspective with less words, a single sentence would be nice instead of a 1000 word essay.
Then you accuse me of defending Salia as if that is a bad thing, being an adult is not like leveling up in a game, to err is human, don't act like it can't happen when it already has once before.
I never meant to imply Salia couldn't handle a back and forth conversation, just that it wasn't good to put pressure on her after the burnout, and let's not act like you didn't push your perspective on her after she already gave her answer.
In my response to you I agreed that giving feedback and ideas was a good thing, you ignored me so you could build the narrative that I thought these things were negative, not a very honest person are you.
At no point did you give a reason as to why you were so sure I was purposely twisting your words, the key word here is "purposely", you have accused me of a malicious act and not provided any proof, and don't say the proof is in my post, quote me so I can see what made you so sure I was doing this on "purpose".
What do you mean by percentage, I said point, as in a specific comment or comments, and of coarse it matters, whether your talking about a certain point or percentage of what you disagree with, this works into the context, how is anyone supposed to know what your getting at if you don't tell them everything.
I never said not to discuss ideas with Salia ever, just that your idea would increase the workload Salia has to deal with, and that it was a bad time to try currently.
Again you mention me oversimplifying your conversation, well let me simplify our conversation for you, it may come as a surprise to learn, but when someone responds to a post their not necessarily commenting on the conversation as a whole, but specific parts like wanting something in the game, the mere fact that you mentioned it to Salia Coel herself in the way that you did e.g. "I want my simping and worship of them to be acknowledged by the game. I don't want it to just be 'role-playing,' I want it to actually be a thing the game is capable of acknowledging".
Saying that to the dev is asking them to put it in, or at least consider putting it in, and all I was saying is it's a bad time to ask and you probably won't get it anyway.
You said you didn't want to assume what other people meant, does that mean you wanted to assume what I meant, like you have some sort of bias against me for some reason?
But that's not true is it, after all when the person in question made their guide, you didn't ask them what they meant the guide to be for, you assumed they were telling everyone the best way to play the game and erected another one of your infamous walls of text, then you have the nerve to say you kind of figured that's what he meant, I call bull on that statement.
Of course taking someones words at face value is an assumption, your assuming what you think they mean and what they actually mean is the same thing, just because you think I mean something doesn't mean your right, I'm the only one who truly knows what I mean so ask me instead of assuming.
You even contradict yourself by saying " Like, I presume you meant the words you chose to use, and that you intended a meaning from them that was contextual to the relevant subject matter you brought up as well as the setting we are in. But, I would say that is a reasonable presumption for any and everyone to make. In-fact, I would argue that you must make that presumption to even begin to communicate with one another in a general sense" No! you can ask the person what they mean like any normal human being.
I will not be privately messaging you, just as you put your opinion out there so will I.
You accused me of several things I didn't do and twisted my meanings, you were not honest or sincere, therefore you did not act in good faith.
I sincerely hope we both want the best for Salia and her game, that is why I'm here at least, this will hopefully be my final comment as well, I'd rather not spend my time talking to someone who assumes the worst in people.
For anyone brave enough to read through this slog fest, I'm sorry for the massive wall of text (I know, little bit hypocritical after what I've said, but necessary to defend myself from lies and assumptions).

• Angry
Reactions: Yandere Lust

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Can I ask what exactly are those class exp for right now?
No, you can't. Can't you see it's Wall-Of-Text December? Go ahead, write your own not-interesting-at-all wall of text and give it your best shot!
Okay, getting slightly more serious. It's been a couple of updates that I stopped playing (exam season in my university) and back then they didn't have any use yet. I don't know now, since the changelog doesn't seem to specify the use for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Yandere Lust

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
HOLY SHIT yandere & redmile TL;DR!!! comin here for game news and having to witness a yakuza cutscene wtf are these walls?
Not all walls are created equal. But, yeah, it's just a conversation that went on a post too long, despite my attempt to veer it out of the thread after I realized that nothing of relevant substance would come of it. It can happen, but it has passed (I think).

• Angry
Reactions: Redmile

FiSkirata

Dec 30, 2018
Okay... am.. at end of week 1 now. Barely made the 150 coins, and got hit with a 200 skullgirls debt.
Now the question, did I do something wrong or can you recover from that? Sure did pay the first 50 coins in hope of evading that so could have like 200 coins and 200 debt, what would zero out if not for the 150 for my room but... damn... is it intended to go out with such losses? I mean in the "first" game, so the 3D femU you could easily make your money each week over the police (just... buy coffee and donuts and sell them back to them, easy money) and also you did not have the "can't pay for your room and you lose and people die" issue. I mean wow it's just demotivating how you just scrap at 0 food and money all the time? I feel like I am missing something really... and don't want to just cheat the money via save edit.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Okay... am.. at end of week 1 now. Barely made the 150 coins, and got hit with a 200 skullgirls debt.
Now the question, did I do something wrong or can you recover from that? Sure did pay the first 50 coins in hope of evading that so could have like 200 coins and 200 debt, what would zero out if not for the 150 for my room but... damn... is it intended to go out with such losses? I mean in the "first" game, so the 3D femU you could easily make your money each week over the police (just... buy coffee and donuts and sell them back to them, easy money) and also you did not have the "can't pay for your room and you lose and people die" issue. I mean wow it's just demotivating how you just scrap at 0 food and money all the time? I feel like I am missing something really... and don't want to just cheat the money via save edit.
Yes working a double shift with perfect + massage will net you 132 coins if I recall
You can use black tea to increase your stats on that day which will also help boost your cleaning XP to the point it costs 2/2 also you can clean for a reduction in rent

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Now the question, did I do something wrong or can you recover from that?
You are supposed to be scrapped for cash, and paying rent should be a huge hurdle. On your first playthrough it is likely that you will fail to pay rent the first one or two weeks.
In the first one or two weeks you will mostly likely have to work double shifts, eat from trashcans, and go to bed hungry one or two times.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Intelligence and green teas affect the gain rate but getting into detail would significantly increase post size.
Certain drugs halve the total XP gained which can be a massive loss depending on how much you've studied.At least she warns you.
You seem knowledgeable. Maybe I can ask you how to get Kelly's or the running girl's vote so I can get 6 votes and enter the A-team? Kelly just keeps training me (with one bug I reported above), and the running girl just keeps asking for capuccinos.

xingabiao1

Nov 15, 2022
I think I have finished the game, but there are a few questions to ask, one is the lower right corner of the restaurant three female students have any plot, they always repeat the dialogue. Second, there are many places in the dormitory building can not be opened. Three is the teaching building in the daytime there are four girls blocking the road, but there is no story.Fourth, a girl asked me to help her finish her homework. If I didn't finish it, I would be tied to a stool. If I finished my homework, there would be no subsequent plot.
I still look forward to the author's continued updates, give the author a thumbs up.

Reactions: Syotooo

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
The Cappucino girl does nothing for the votes, she gives Homemade Cookies (amount based on reputation) [...]
- Cherry: Just talk to her.
- Blonde Girl: Train with her.
- Running Girl: Give her water once.
- The Trio: Get punished for "not doing their laundry" to get the 3 votes. You cannot skip that
I thought the capuccino girl was the running girl! Isn't that the blond girl we see running up and down on the left side of the football field, and who gives us homemade cookies? If it's not her, then who is the running girl? Not the blonde girl we train with, since she's already given MC her vote...

Presenting the trash perk to the class also is quite hilarious, props to Salia for writing that one (and the rest - tested all eight of them for the dialogue even though it's not technically possible to get them all yet).
Do you happen to know where Business Report #2 is? I found #1 (doubles cryptomining), #3 (increases max willpower if you sleep with more than 250 coins) and #4 (doubles trash can loot), but not #2... Also, are the biology Business Reports already available?

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I thought the capuccino girl was the running girl! Isn't that the blond girl we see running up and down on the left side of the football field, and who gives us homemade cookies? If it's not her, then who is the running girl? Not the blonde girl we train with, since she's already given MC her vote...
When you enter the sports field from the right side, a girl running will bump into you. You can give her water and foot massages for cookies/rep + more rep. I'm pretty sure this is who they are referring to.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022

Do you happen to know where Business Report #2 is? I found #1 (doubles cryptomining), #3 (increases max willpower if you sleep with more than 250 coins) and #4 (doubles trash can loot), but not #2... Also, are the biology Business Reports already available?
Running girl is the girl that wants you to rub her feet at the football field.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes