Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Up until now the foot smell thing tends to lower MC's will power (which happens most often in the morning when he wakes up). Will power is now under 50. I'm not in principle against it -- please let MC become a toy that can't resist anything the girls want him to do! -- but some lessons require a certain willpower level and if you can't go back up, you'll never be able to get those. (Also, is there a limit? Or can Max Will Power -- or Energy or Food for that matter -- fall down to zero?)
if you go below 30 willpower you will get it reset to 30 after sleeping. this gives you points in mindbreak though. what exactly this does... is something i wonder myself.
fuz_mindbreak.PNG

Reactions: asehpe and papey

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
if you go below 30 willpower you will get it reset to 30 after sleeping. this gives you points in mindbreak though. what exactly this does... is something i wonder myself.
View attachment 2221340
Interesting! I didn't know that.

Also... do you (or anyone else) happen to know where the research papers are? I only found two of the Bussiness Research Papers (#1 and #3), I don't know where the others are (also the ones for biology?).

Another question: when MC is giving foot massages, or being sat/farted on, I often see choices like *focus* or *endure* or *struggle* or *wiggle* or *try to breathe* or *resist* or *I need air* or *submit* or *beg* or *stay silent* or *relax and wait* or *try to free yourself*... I gather than different choices will affect stats differently, but I haven't really figured out how. Does someone know what the effects of each choice are (other than slightly changing the dialogue)? Do they affect the corruption level? Is corrpution also changed if one of the stats (Energy/Food/Willpower) drops below zero during one of these events? What are the consequences of high corruption levels, by the way? I noticed it can go beyond 100%.

Also... Using the toilet has obvious advantages (changing stats values), but does anyone know what the point is of taking showers (with or without masturbating) or washing hands? When MC does these things, nothing seems to change!...

Also... Does anyone know what happens to Genia after the scene in which you burn out answering her tests? Or to Cherry after the lolypop masturbation scene? I wasn't able to find them after those scenes.

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
A probable bug: after a double shift on Saturday, I tried massaging April's feet but didn't have enough energy left, so I failed. She gave me a bitten apple. Before leaving, I bought another apple (a good one). After that, my inventory showed only 1 bitten apple, no normal apple. After I ate the bitten apple, there was still one bitten apple -- so the result was I actually got two bitten apples instead of one bitten and one normal, not bitten.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
The beer for wine Skull Girls don´t work on my games. You talk with them, they offer the trade, and if you return with a bottle they keep telling you that you must bring a bottle of wine
I believe you need two Wine for that trade?

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021

Also... do you (or anyone else) happen to know where the research papers are? I only found two of the Bussiness Research Papers (#1 and #3), I don't know where the others are (also the ones for biology?).

Another question: when MC is giving foot massages, or being sat/farted on, I often see choices like *focus* or *endure* or *struggle* or *wiggle* or *try to breathe* or *resist* or *I need air* or *submit* or *beg* or *stay silent* or *relax and wait* or *try to free yourself*... I gather than different choices will affect stats differently, but I haven't really figured out how. Does someone know what the effects of each choice are (other than slightly changing the dialogue)? Do they affect the corruption level? Is corrpution also changed if one of the stats (Energy/Food/Willpower) drops below zero during one of these events? What are the consequences of high corruption levels, by the way? I noticed it can go beyond 100%.

Also... Using the toilet has obvious advantages (changing stats values), but does anyone know what the point is of taking showers (with or without masturbating) or washing hands? When MC does these things, nothing seems to change!...

Also... Does anyone know what happens to Genia after the scene in which you burn out answering her tests? Or to Cherry after the lolypop masturbation scene? I wasn't able to find them after those scenes.
I don't know about all the other stuff, but washing your hands gives you a very small boost to energy, however you have to use the toilet first or nothing will happen.

Reactions: asehpe

mattdoyagi

Nov 30, 2022

For the Business Research no.4, you should continue to checking the trash bins.

Reactions: asehpe

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
As a player you should be able to roleplay as you want.

For the one NPC-Skullgirl it's super out-of-character behaviour to simply use the player as a toilet.
That makes the NPC feel so "unrealistic" in my opinion.
While I didn't think you were going for realism in this game, since that would really make a fair few interactions seem questionable, I think rather than getting rid of content that appeals to a significant number of people (I know for certain that many people like the skull girls and want to choose them in a sense, as they also liked them in your previous game), maybe, overtime, you could create events that allow for such situations to feel more sensible to your standards?

I mean, to me, the skull girls are still a collection of individuals at the end of the day. That some would be a bit more bold and domineering in regard to you after whatever intel on you was shared (especially for those of us who chose the options that seemed like we were placating them more, like purposely giving money to them and defending them) seems completely reasonable.

Or, were you, for some reason, not accounting for many players purposely choosing options to appease them, thinking that it was putting them on some sort of route to serve the skull girls? I saw those options there as to reflect that. Not agreeing with your friend you make that the Skull Girls are bad. Willingly giving them money to support them. Choosing not to run away even though you're fitness level 3. I sort of assumed you purposely put those options in the game for me (as the player) to indicate I wanted to serve them, that I thought well of them, and the like.

Was this not the case? And if not, why so? I mean, surely, it was assumed by you that a lot of people like the skull girls, who, are submissive, I mean, it's fair to say this game draws in submissive people in regard to their sexuality, yeah? And so, they would see the skull girls, cute goth bad girls, and well, naturally, want to worship the ground they walk on and the like, perhaps, more than any other character/organization in the game? While I always like to explore all the content in your games, I always enjoyed content that involved showing a desire to serve the skull girls the most. I don't think I'm alone in that.

Is it that you have a sort of foundational overarching linear story path in mind, and that the desires that naturally come up from many of us in regard to the skull girls, interfere with that linear trajectory? Like, you want them to be the antagonist, and so, you make content around that basis, even though, many of us want to have a route that leads us to serving them and wanting the game to acknowledge that route and our choices reflecting that?

I am asking because I am just sort of trying to understand what your perspective is while sharing my own perspective so that we can sort of be on the same page with one another. Not that I as an individual should be of some concern to you, but rather, those who are in my perspective, are within your scope of thought as well. Also, just so we can understand where you are coming from too.

I say this because, yeah, it's understandably difficult to leverage 2 or 3 or more routes where some of them have contrasting narrative directions. It's possible to have multiple routes in games of course, but, I take it, you want to not complicate things too much so that progression on the game can be more forward rather than adding more width at the expense of forward momentum? Or, are you sort of just playing such things by ear instead?

Ultimately, I am very curious to sort of connect with your perspective more, as I imagine many people here are, while seeing if there is going to actually be something with the Skull Girls of substance beyond them just being antagonists that we are supposed to resist or have a tougher game experience if we don't.

Like, it'd feel kind of iffy, for me at least, to essentially be told that all these choices I made to show support of the Skull Girls won't actually lead to anything, and that I've just been making the game harder on myself due to liking them and wanting to support them. It would feel iffy because I think it was very predicable many people would feel moved to do so, and that it feels kind of dismissive if you just take it as silly player role playing that shouldn't actually be acknowledged from a narrative or development standpoint. Not that I am saying that is what you meant by what you said, but that it could be taken that way without understanding your perspective better.

Reactions: araihs and Evizzy89

edasdczxcads

Jan 5, 2021
At first, when this new version of femu released, i wasn't so sure that it would be good. But with the frequent updates from Salia and listening to the community this game is starting to be amazing, I really enjoyed the last few updates, props to the game dev!

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Is Mara's content over after the ass-kissing scene? After that, she apparently just wants Gourmet Coffees and pays MC 40 coins for the 70 the Gourmet Coffie cost from Goodies. Does this 40-for-70 pattern eventually end, or does it continue indefinitely in this version?

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
There is something wrong with the Power Drink offered by Kelly after the whipping minigame. The first time it worked fine; the second time MC won the minigame (by managing to unbind himself), Kelly first said she didn't have anything to offer, then that MC should come back after 0 (zero?!) days for a Power Drink, then she gave him stuff that was in her purse (an apple, a coke, etc.). Then she said she was giving him a Power Drink, despite not understanding why Mila liked Power Drinks... but there was no Power Drink in MC's inventory after that.

Reactions: Evizzy89

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
While I didn't think you were going for realism in this game, since that would really make a fair few interactions seem questionable, I think rather than getting rid of content that appeals to a significant number of people (I know for certain that many people like the skull girls and want to choose them in a sense, as they also liked them in your previous game), maybe, overtime, you could create events that allow for such situations to feel more sensible to your standards?
(....)
I understand.
Growing up in a western country, with all of our freedom, seeing evil-doers in my game being comically being "cartoon-evil" seems unrealistic and almost funny. I totally get that.
The main inspiration of the Skullgirls are from "Team Rocket" from the old Pokemon-days after all.

But the characters in this universe are in this unforgiving dystopian world, where opression is a "normal thing".
It's as realistic as the CCP in China, or Kim Jong Un in North Korea. I think India also has that.

You got your Reputation (social credit). You got a low-tier Citizen-Rank.
and
Most NPC's look at you, and they don't really see an equal student.
They see just a living breathing creature, "a better animal".

The Teachers stomp you down. Not because they are dutiful to spank you.
It's because they CAN. Because it's fun!!

Maybe you don't understand this, because you don't know how it feels to have these sadistic desires.
But, honestly, I would do the exact same things if I would be a teacher there, and a vulnerable student comes
I can just torture just for fun.

Like, it'd feel kind of iffy, for me at least, to essentially be told that all these choices I made to show support of the Skull Girls won't actually lead to anything, and that I've just been making the game harder on myself due to liking them and wanting to support them. It would feel iffy because I think it was very predicable many people would feel moved to do so, and that it feels kind of dismissive if you just take it as silly player role playing that shouldn't actually be acknowledged from a narrative or development standpoint. Not that I am saying that is what you meant by what you said, but that it could be taken that way without understanding your perspective better.

It's out of character for the one Skullgirl straight up go to the player and ask to use him as a toilet in the first interaction,
while skipping the manipulation-part. That is what bugged me.
I really wanted the scat-scene in the game, and I was almost in a little rush while doing this.

Trying to fight them while being weak makes your life harder and more miserable.
Fighting back - refusing - always comes with a risk.
If you decide to play without fitness, obeying them always is not just making this harder, it even makes things easier.
(especially in the long run).

That's ok.
Keep being an obedient little student. I like that <3.

You are not the hero of this game anyway. Your most important objective is to pay rent and somehow try not to starve.
If you obey the Skullgirls long enough, you can not become a Skullgirl, but become an "asset".
And that could lead them to spare some food.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018

Whoa whoa whoa, easy girls. This is my briefcase! Go loot the trash 130 times and destroy your reputation. Then we talk.
*lights a Skullgirl cig, uncaps a beer and readies a menacing level 10 fitness fist*

Don't you or else this new girl if you want to feel good when you play with yourself tonight, sis. Gonna grab you so hard you wish you were into hard SM instead of cheap ass makeup.

Bunch of thugs acting like they own the place. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added to the list: They're blind too. I went fists blazing and "barely took any damage" (and got mugged as expected, I mean, Salia said it, you're supposed to get rekt even if you're some kind of gangsta nerd build) but even though I *do* have the briefcase (from looting every possible trash bin every single day) they didn't take it and I can't even hand it over either lol.
Ok. Im surprised you pulled that off.
Need to fix this ludonarrative dissonance.
Didnt expect anyone to do this.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I understand.
Growing up in a western country, with all of our freedom, seeing evil-doers in my game being comically being "cartoon-evil" seems unrealistic and almost funny. I totally get that.
The main inspiration of the Skullgirls are from "Team Rocket" from the old Pokemon-days after all.

But the characters in this universe are in this unforgiving dystopian world, where opression is a "normal thing".
It's as realistic as the CCP in China, or Kim Jong Un in North Korea. I think India also has that.

You got your Reputation (social credit). You got a low-tier Citizen-Rank.
and
Most NPC's look at you, and they don't really see an equal student.
They see just a living breathing creature, "a better animal".

The Teachers stomp you down. Not because they are dutiful to spank you.
It's because they CAN. Because it's fun!!

Maybe you don't understand this, because you don't know how it feels to have these sadistic desires.
But, honestly, I would do the exact same things if I would be a teacher there, and a vulnerable student comes
I can just torture just for fun.
I am happy to hear your perspective on such things, to better understand what you have in mind. I do like many facets of the story in your game, even if I don't think they are particularly realistic. I don't think it would make sense, from a realistic perspective, for so many people to be sadistic, or, not just sadistic, but just, domineering, like in the game. It seems more like it's like that to the degree it is, to facilitate a lot of content that players will likely be into. Which, I prefer it to be that way. I don't think a completely realistic game would be good for the player experience. But, I do get what you mean, all the same. While not necessarily "realistic," you have a certain theme in mind for the characters' motivation. I personally didn't really look at it as just sadism myself, as I feel that some actions feel more domination-focused, which domination/submission is not at all the same thing as sadism/masochism. I always presumed this was on purpose.

It's out of character for the one Skullgirl straight up go to the player and ask to use him as a toilet in the first interaction,
while skipping the manipulation-part. That is what bugged me.
I really wanted the scat-scene in the game, and I was almost in a little rush while doing this.

Trying to fight them while being weak makes your life harder and more miserable.
Fighting back - refusing - always comes with a risk.
If you decide to play without fitness, obeying them always is not just making this harder, it even makes things easier.
(especially in the long run).

That's ok.
Keep being an obedient little student. I like that <3.

You are not the hero of this game anyway. Your most important objective is to pay rent and somehow try not to starve.
If you obey the Skullgirls long enough, you can not become a Skullgirl, but become an "asset".
And that could lead them to spare some food.
It's out of character depending on what assumptions the player makes. If you presumed what I said, that the Skull Girl is acting on intel shared with her that indicates you're essentially a girl simping for the Skull Girls, it makes perfect sense. You could even have her dialogue reflect this, "Hey, I recognize you! You're the girl who's a complete suc-err, supporter of the Skull Girls to a degree never seen before! Hehe~ Good timing. I really could use some 'support.'" Something akin to this would explain her directness with you without some sort of elaborate manipulation.

Granted, this would be dependent on if the player has been going out of their way to submit to them beyond what is necessary. But, interactions like this is what players like myself crave. I want my simping and worship of them to be acknowledged by the game. I don't want it to just be 'role-playing,' I want it to actually be a thing the game is capable of acknowledging. Ultimately, that is always the peak return from games like this. To feel like your choices matter and are recognized. That's sort of what I'm getting at. This, alternatively, could be achieved by a reply to the Skull Girl's potential manipulation attempts that shows great interest in being used for her, which could then have dialogue that expressed a mix of surprise and smug satisfaction/ego boost at you revealing how molded you've become to loving and being eager to serve the Skull Girls as your masters / idol, if you get my drift.

I won't lie, it would be really cool to become a Skull Girl, to lose all my outer individuality, and just be a heart eyed drone who exists to serve her idols, forever made theirs. I do realize that it would be quite the task to have all the dialogue to make that stick though. But, barring that, I think it would be a bit easier to implement dialogue for something just short of this. Like, there is an asset, and then there could be a true molded worshiper and lover of the Skull Girls. The prospect of having that disposition acknowledged just seems really great to me. I feel like that is something even lacking often in more mainstream games with a bigger budget. So, it's a very tantalizing concept for me, and I can only imagine, for others as well.

That's kind of what I was getting at though. My hope is that the game might be capable of acknowledging such behavior and responses from the player to lead them down that path with the Skull Girls and have that extreme mile of devotion be acknowledged by the game in the dialogue you get. If you ever implement visual customizations one day, well, that playing into this as well, it would be an incredible experience. You can't truly get sensations like that from typical games. If nothing else, I would love for such feedback to be in your orbit. I'm not sure if it's obvious or not, but I've been a big fan of your games. It's one of the few that are within the genre that I crave for personally. Girl on girl domination with such powerful contexts being established in dialogue and through player choices just is really great stuff to me. ♥

Last edited:

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
I am happy to hear your perspective on such things, to better understand what you have in mind. I do like many facets of the story in your game, even if I don't think they are particularly realistic. I don't think it would make sense, from a realistic perspective, for so many people to be sadistic, or, not just sadistic, but just, domineering, like in the game. It seems more like it's like that to the degree it is, to facilitate a lot of content that players will likely be into. Which, I prefer it to be that way. I don't think a completely realistic game would be good for the player experience. But, I do get what you mean, all the same. While not necessarily "realistic," you have a certain theme in mind for the characters' motivation. I personally didn't really look at it as just sadism myself, as I feel that some actions feel more domination-focused, which domination/submission is not at all the same thing as sadism/masochism. I always presumed this was on purpose.

It's out of character depending on what assumptions the player makes. If you presumed what I said, that the Skull Girl is acting on intel shared with her that indicates you're essentially a girl simping for the Skull Girls, it makes perfect sense. You could even have her dialogue reflect this, "Hey, I recognize you! You're the girl who's a complete suc-err, supporter of the Skull Girls to a degree never seen before! Hehe~ Good timing. I really could use some 'support.'" Something akin to this would explain her directness with you without some sort of elaborate manipulation.

Granted, this would be dependent on if the player has been going out of their way to submit to them beyond what is necessary. But, interactions like this is what players like myself crave. I want my simping and worship of them to be acknowledged by the game. I don't want it to just be 'role-playing,' I want it to actually be a thing the game is capable of acknowledging. Ultimately, that is always the peak return from games like this. To feel like your choices matter and are recognized. That's sort of what I'm getting at. This, alternatively, could be achieved by a reply to the Skull Girl's potential manipulation attempts that shows great interest in being used for her, which could then have dialogue that expressed a mix of surprise and smug satisfaction/ego boost at you revealing how molded you've become to loving and being eager to serve the Skull Girls as your masters / idol, if you get my drift.

I won't lie, it would be really cool to become a Skull Girl, to lose all my outer individuality, and just be a heart eyed drone who exists to serve her idols, forever made theirs. I do realize that it would be quite the task to have all the dialogue to make that stick though. But, barring that, I think it would be a bit easier to implement dialogue for something just short of this. Like, there is an asset, and then there could be a true molded worshiper and lover of the Skull Girls. The prospect of having that disposition acknowledged just seems really great to me. I feel like that is something even lacking often in more mainstream games with a bigger budget. So, it's a very tantalizing concept for me, and I can only imagine, for others as well.

That's kind of what I was getting at though. My hope is that the game might be capable of acknowledging such behavior and responses from the player to lead them down that path with the Skull Girls and have that extreme mile of devotion be acknowledged by the game in the dialogue you get. If you ever implement visual customizations one day, well, that playing into this as well, it would be an incredible experience. You can't truly get sensations like that from typical games. If nothing else, I would love for such feedback to be in your orbit. I'm not sure if it's obvious or not, but I've been a big fan of your games. It's one of the few that are within the genre that I crave for personally. Girl on girl domination with such powerful contexts being established in dialogue and through player choices just is really great stuff to me. ♥
What your asking sounds awesome, I've thought of this type of game mechanic before, however it would be a big ask and make the development time and effort increase exponentially.
First, there would have to be multiple different lines of dialogue for every scene (lets not forget, if you get your simp style dialogue other people will want Salia to make their most craved style as well).
Second, Salia will have to go through the whole game programing this new feature.
Third, the game has an ending planned for it and certain things may conflict with this ending (like becoming a skull girls little bitch for instance), this means Salia will have to make alternate endings and not just to this game but likely to FemU1 and 2 as well.
The burnout potential will skyrocket and so will the time between updates unfortunately.

Reactions: Yandere Lust
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes