4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
It seems the "break my heart" was a bit strong wording for you. The "happy ending" is also important to me in a story, and this cannot be said about the hardcore NTR. So a breakup is not an ideal scenario for me either, but since this is a femdom game, an unexpected cheating wouldn't be such a "nightmare".
I just don't understand what some people are looking for in the ntr genre, if even the basic emotional reactions are out of the question for them.
I can't speak for others, but I very much enjoy the story of a succesful relationship going from vanilla, to kinky, to perverse, while the relationship itself is rock solid and fulfilling for everybody. And that motif is extremely rare in games, I can only recall 3 others that fit this criterium, which is why I always respond defensively whenever somebody brings up non-consensual cheating and stuff like that. There'e a very big variety of those games already. Sorry if that sounded like a personal attack though.

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
If you have an example of trinket/mark for the cuckolding that is not race-oriented, I'm interested.

I thought about a hotwife anklet, but we already have an anklet for the chastity key now (new version).
I have an idea for a real heartbreaking cuckolding scene not race-oriented.
She would prevent his hubby that a man will come. He would react like "another creampie to clean..."
But the man wouldn't be a bull like Jeff, but he will be exactly like the MC but with different color of hair. The new man will be also in chastity and pegged by Zoe.
It's now getting really heartbreaking to the MC. He is not her special one anymore, her unique slave, just a common subby for her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fogoly

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
I can't speak for others, but I very much enjoy the story of a succesful relationship going from vanilla, to kinky, to perverse, while the relationship itself is rock solid and fulfilling for everybody. And that motif is extremely rare in games, I can only recall 3 others that fit this criterium, which is why I always respond defensively whenever somebody brings up non-consensual cheating and stuff like that. There'e a very big variety of those games already. Sorry if that sounded like a personal attack though.
I haven't played this for a while, but my problem wasn't exactly that the game has chosen the netorase direction instead of the netorare, but the way as the story practically jumps headlong into the whole genre. Once you unlock the cuckold kink, from a loving wife Zoe instantly turns into a nymphomaniac whore, and sits on the nearest cock she find..
There is no warm-up in the story to help us a bit tune into the genre. But I also miss some gradation and any kind of relationship-building between Zoe and the bull (like just inviting him at first, then dinner together etc) through which we could experience that certain blueball feeling..
Although the dev didn't want to give for the bull too much of a role in the story to avoid him overshadow the MC, but this way the wife doesn't go through any corruption phase which would help to make the genre a little more authentic. In other words, a married woman, or any women shouldn't fuck with others that easly and fast as it happens in this game.

Anyway, I'm aware of that you hate the non-consensual cheating, but reading your replies I feel you are more into vanilla, and those kind of conditions where the relationship is full of with harmony and not threatened by anyone. But the essence of NTR in any case is to break this "perfect balance" by someone. Far from me to being offensive since you were nice as well, but if you literally stating that the feeling of jealousy is exactly you want to avoid, then I'm not sure if any variety from this genre was invented for you.

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
I haven't played this for a while, but my problem wasn't exactly that the game has chosen the netorase direction instead of the netorare, but the way as the story practically jumps headlong into the whole genre. Once you unlock the cuckold kink, from a loving wife Zoe instantly turns into a nymphomaniac whore, and sits on the nearest cock she find..
There is no warm-up in the story to help us a bit tune into the genre. But I also miss some gradation and any kind of relationship-building between Zoe and the bull (like just inviting him at first, then dinner together etc) through which we could experience that certain blueball feeling..
Although the dev didn't want to give for the bull too much of a role in the story to avoid him overshadow the MC, but this way the wife doesn't go through any corruption phase which would help to make the genre a little more authentic. In other words, a married woman, or any women shouldn't fuck with others that easly and fast as it happens in this game.

Anyway, I'm aware of that you hate the non-consensual cheating, but reading your replies I feel you are more into vanilla, and those kind of conditions where the relationship is full of with harmony and not threatened by anyone. But the essence of NTR in any case is to break this "perfect balance" by someone. Far from me to being offensive since you were nice as well, but if you literally stating that the feeling of jealousy is exactly you want to avoid, then I'm not sure if any variety from this genre was invented for you.
Even if we had something on the phone, some texts from a guy she's interested in, maybe they've been flirting and when she finds out you're into sharing, she can jump in faster than the MC is comfortable with. But there's just nothing, just okay man I love, I will sleep with a stranger tonight.

Reactions: -Complex-

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
If you have an example of trinket/mark for the cuckolding that is not race-oriented, I'm interested.

I thought about a hotwife anklet, but we already have an anklet for the chastity key now (new version).
Yeah having earrings, necklaces, navel piercings, anklets, chokers and clothes with words like Slut, Whore, Hotwife, Cumdump would be pretty hot.

Heart shapes are always hot as symbols as well.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Recipes , because I'm too lazy to memorize them all.

Peas with Lettuce and Carrots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roasted Carrot...
Bacon Dauphinoise
Grilled Eggplanet
Acorn Soup
Blackened Catfish...
Carrot and Coconut soup...

Done2

Feb 22, 2023
Recipes , because I'm too lazy to memorize them all.

Peas with Lettuce and Carrots
Roasted Carrot...
Bacon Dauphinoise
Grilled Eggplanet
Acorn Soup
Blackened Catfish...
Carrot and Coconut soup...
they are not really needed, except for favour, right?

Midorin♡

Sep 19, 2020
Thank you very much for this wonderful game. In every detail it is clear that you really feel the fetishes the way you need. I would just like to know how many endings there are in story mode and how to achieve them.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes