4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I definitely think more NTR/Cuck content would be good, also the MC during orgasms don't have ejaculations or semen on Zoe, that should be added in.

More tattoos, piercings and body tattoos. A Queen of Spades tattoo or QOS/Hotwife/Snowbunny clothing, tattoos and accessories should also be added.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
I definitely think more NTR/Cuck content would be good, also the MC during orgasms don't have ejaculations or semen on Zoe, that should be added in.

More tattoos, piercings and body tattoos. A Queen of Spades tattoo or QOS/Hotwife/Snowbunny clothing, tattoos and accessories should also be added.
yeah a lot off ppl want that but the dev doesn't want to make it a race play apparently

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
yeah a lot off ppl want that but the dev doesn't want to make it a race play apparently
Yeah I don't know why, it should just be an optional thing where the NPCs are darkened to look more gangster, or street or thug instead of looking like anime boys.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Yeah I don't know why, it should just be an optional thing where the NPCs are darkened to look more gangster, or street or thug instead of looking like anime boys.
If you have an example of trinket/mark for the cuckolding that is not race-oriented, I'm interested.

I thought about a hotwife anklet, but we already have an anklet for the chastity key now (new version).

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
If you have an example of trinket/mark for the cuckolding that is not race-oriented, I'm interested.

I thought about a hotwife anklet, but we already have an anklet for the chastity key now (new version).
The anklet is not a bad idea but it usually leads to a scenario where most marriages becomes too open to feel any jealousy or tension. And since the wife does what she wants without any guilty, the NTR won't be able to trigger any emotional reaction after a while. Even the netorase genre is meant to break our hearts at least on a minimal level, but for this we need those emotional key elements that make this genre truly unique.

Edit: I removed the attached gif to avoid some future conflict about the genre.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreakTheSilence

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Even the netorase genre is meant to break our hearts at least on a minimal level, but for this we need those emotional key elements that make this genre truly unique.
Good thing this game has absolutely nothing to do with any of these genres, then.

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Good thing this game has absolutely nothing to do with any of these genres, then.
It's not like I want to disappoint you, but the genre is there unless you turn it off. But otherwise, I never saw the point in lamenting about an optional content..

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
It's not like I want to disappoint you, but the genre is there unless you turn it off. But otherwise, I never saw the point in lamenting about an optional content..
You got that backwards. I love this game because it has consensual and loving cuckolding plot, instead of "heartbreak" and "jealousy" that you want to see. When I said this game has nothing to do with the genre, I meant nutrition, notoriety, or whatever the thing is called, where MC must lose the girl by default.

Reactions: Cucky 27

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
You got that backwards. I love this game because it has consensual and loving cuckolding plot, instead of "heartbreak" and "jealousy" that you want to see. When I said this game has nothing to do with the genre, I meant nutrition, notoriety, or whatever the thing is called, where MC must lose the girl by default.
It seems the "break my heart" was a bit strong wording for you. The "happy ending" is also important to me in a story, and this cannot be said about the hardcore NTR. So a breakup is not an ideal scenario for me either, but since this is a femdom game, an unexpected cheating wouldn't be such a "nightmare".
I just don't understand what some people are looking for in the ntr genre, if even the basic emotional reactions are out of the question for them.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes