4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
FemdomWifeGame Just out of curiosity, did you softened up the dialogues a little? I recently tried a new playthrough and with high domination I didn't find the "change in behaviour" I remembered from my previous tries. Or maybe it's all there but you changed the pace, I don't know.
Thank you.
FemdomWifeGame : so, did you modifiy something or not?

velsh

Jul 3, 2017
is there a walkthrough for the game? cant see some events. in journal written " wait for few days" but nothing happens

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Next update has the divorce story line, which is handy, as I hate this bitch... Theres the new girl in the office to bring into the game...

I joke, but I wish... lol

feral74

May 31, 2017
yeah love the game but still the same event that repeat hard to grind some specific stat even with savescum

Last edited:
Reactions: Kestral

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong of if this update is bugged, but things don't seem to trigger right.

When I get a cue for some events, they doesn't seem to happen. For instance, it says to ask zoe out for dinner, but when I talk to her, she asks for the house to be cleaned. That seems to happen every time.

And some events (like when zoe is sitting naked on the edge of the bed) just skip entirely. It just goes to the next day. There is also one event where the screen goes completely black. The sound is still going so if you spam 1 and F you get through it, but you can't see what's going on.

Is it just my game, or is anyone else getting the same?

I tried with two different saves (one old and one new) and it happens on both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kestral

thealiengunner

Aug 25, 2017
I've played this game for a while (since there was a second female character to play).

Bug report: The "don't wait for me" quest line is bugged, you find the note and the event doesn't trigger when you walk into the bedroom.

For anyone trying to get NTR content, if you've just spent 6 hours trying to progress and you're being forced into an eternal hell of cleaning the house and cunnilingus, watch tv with her a few times (click on the TV not her laying on the couch) and it'll finally trigger some of the other NTR content, as I said the "don't wait for me" note currently leads to no scene and no increase in stats. [v1.7f3]

Now an important side note: There's a disturbing lack of consent in this game that really needs to be addressed, some things can be easily avoided, (fem don't put on the pantyhose she gets), but some others turn a little creepy when there's no way out of them and it takes "favour" to avoid the event from happening and raising the stat which then makes those events pop up more frequently and become more egregious. Adding to that, options like removing cage requiring an initial 20 favour then an additional 10 because she emotionally blackmails you into keeping it on pile up when you're experiencing other bugs to the point where you're genuinely wishing there was an option to poison the dinner when she's made you cook for her 70 times and hasn't done anything you're hoping she'll do because she's stuck on a loop.

A really cool game, with a tonne of potential. A unique piece beyond anything in this genre, and an indie dev taking it all on his own to make a crazy amount of content. But seriously I really think this stuff needs to be addressed a bit before moving forward.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong of if this update us bugged, but things don't seem to trigger right.

When I get a cue for some events, they doesn't seem to happen. For instance, it says to ask zoe out for dinner, but when I talk to her, she asks for the house to be cleaned. That seems to happen every time.

And some events (like when zoe is sitting naked on the edge of the bed) just skip entirely. It just goes to the next day. There is also one event where the screen goes completely black. The sound is still going so if you spam 1 and F you get through it, but you can't see what's going on.

Is it just my game, or is anyone else getting the same?

I tried with two different saves (one old and one new) and it happens on both.
I've played this game for a while (since there was a second female character to play).

Bug report: The "don't wait for me" quest line is bugged, you find the note and the event doesn't trigger when you walk into the bedroom.

For anyone trying to get NTR content, if you've just spent 6 hours trying to progress and you're being forced into an eternal hell of cleaning the house and cunnilingus, watch tv with her a few times (click on the TV not her laying on the couch) and it'll finally trigger some of the other NTR content, as I said the "don't wait for me" note currently leads to no scene and no increase in stats. [v1.7f3]

Now an important side note: There's a disturbing lack of consent in this game that really needs to be addressed, some things can be easily avoided, (fem don't put on the pantyhose she gets), but some others turn a little creepy when there's no way out of them and it takes "favour" to avoid the event from happening and raising the stat which then makes those events pop up more frequently and become more egregious. Adding to that, options like removing cage requiring an initial 20 favour then an additional 10 because she emotionally blackmails you into keeping it on pile up when you're experiencing other bugs to the point where you're genuinely wishing there was an option to poison the dinner when she's made you cook for her 70 times and hasn't done anything you're hoping she'll do because she's stuck on a loop.

A really cool game, with a tonne of potential. A unique piece beyond anything in this genre, and an indie dev taking it all on his own to make a crazy amount of content. But seriously I really think this stuff needs to be addressed a bit before moving forward.
If you ever feel like you played for some time and are stuck in a loop with events that should trigger but don't, without leaving or restarting the game in-between, use the feedback system.

It provides me all the logs about the random rolls that happened and it's very valuable data for me to improve the game.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes