4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
So, it's not a memory issue. The problem with this kind of crash is that they may be caused by Unity itself, some weird driver issue or something like that.

I'll try to update Unity to the next version/hotfix to the latest version. Try to update your drivers as well, it may help with the problem.
hey i found the problem causing it !
its "lib_burst_generated.dll" using event viewer

Capture.JPG

i downloaded a random one from internet replaced it with the one in game folder and game is running i don't know what its for or it will cause game other problems if i replace it can you please share the dll of older version of the game so anyone who has this problem could use that instead of a random one?

Last edited:

TheLastLad

Oct 9, 2022
Hey Dev! Been playing for awhile now, love the straightforward nature of the game!

Was wondering if you plan on adding underwear for zoe? It seems like something so obvious and vital that is missing from the game - it would allow a lot more customization depth, a lot of people enjoy underwear as a fetish, and hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to implement considering the guy already has it!

Another idea related to this would be stealing her clothes/underwear from the laundry room and masturbating with it, maybe a chance to get caught like the cuckolding thing.

Keep up the good work!

Feb 2, 2022
FemdomWifeGame
Great game overall, here are some ideas you might like and consider to implement in the future:
- chastity increase over time, which playing out in a pierced cock
- short video or picture messages from Zoe, while out "with friends"
- state changes from Zoe, if you are good or bad in behaviour (should be a big and time consuming change)
- light bondage, eg Zoe ties his hands to bed. Then invites her bull

Tell me what you think about that and keep up the good work :)

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Could someone be so kind as to tell me how I get the event "spanked" please? :cry:

It just doesn't appear, no matter how much I check Zoe's cell phone. :(

Reactions: Kestral

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Will someone have a guide, because the game is very complicated to obtain all the events, :cry:
since it is blocked depending on your ability bar, :mad: I would thank you a lot

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
FemdomWifeGame Just out of curiosity, did you softened up the dialogues a little? I recently tried a new playthrough and with high domination I didn't find the "change in behaviour" I remembered from my previous tries. Or maybe it's all there but you changed the pace, I don't know.
Thank you.

calstevens

Aug 8, 2023
So repeating my findings. With cuckold content disabled I am still accruing cuckold points from the watch tv cunnilingus event. Which will eventually include the very awkward cuckold dialogue during wedding night scene.

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

Samo10011

Jan 5, 2023
Hello,

A huge fan of your game.
I'm a software developer myself, and I know how much of hard work you put in this project.

It's so unlucky for us (the fans), that it is very hard for you to deliver faster content updates and expand the game more.
I really hope you can manage to build a dedicated team for this, and I will be happy to be a member (for free) if we can manage to arrange that.

Actually it would be so rewarding to me to help developing such game and go further with it, building on the same current events system you implemented. I believe, a lot can still be added with the same methodology.

That said,
I appreciate if you can consider adding the ability to name "Zoe" (choose a custom name for her by the player), and maybe add some repeatable foot-fetish events (on Couch,Bed) that includes kisses, licks somehow, since the pussy-worship content has become quite rich at this level, I think.

Thank you for your continues hard work.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes