4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

AndWhy

Oct 31, 2020
tried it for the first time, cheats don't work which made the game way too slow-paced, felt a bit off when zoe has her standard voice and then some hentai voice in sex scenes. Might try it out some other time when you can speed things up but right now it just didn't cut it.

Reactions: bumlover72

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
I can't get the new feet event to activate for the life of me. Every night it is "Get naked" and then as soon as I do it is "Wait a few days". I got it to say something like "Wait for Zoe to be laying on the bed", and she was indeed on the bed when it read that, but when I talked to her she just made me clean the house and I never saw that again.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I can't get the new feet event to activate for the life of me. Every night it is "Get naked" and then as soon as I do it is "Wait a few days". I got it to say something like "Wait for Zoe to be laying on the bed", and she was indeed on the bed when it read that, but when I talked to her she just made me clean the house and I never saw that again.
I'm not 100% sure if it's well indicated, but you need 40+ in lust for this event. I don't do many lust related events so it's possible the quest log doesn't handle that well yet.

Also you need to be out of chastity.

(it's supposed to be a support event that help you reduce your lust amount during the mid-part of the game, when Zoe refuses sex without a favor/cum eating trade-off, it gives a foot worship tradeoff instead. It's not really an event that you try to force out of the game, hence the many conditions)

Reactions: Wizmoe

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
I'm not 100% sure if it's well indicated, but you need 40+ in lust for this event. I don't do many lust related events so it's possible the quest log doesn't handle that well yet.

Also you need to be out of chastity.

(it's supposed to be a support event that help you reduce your lust amount during the mid-part of the game, when Zoe refuses sex without a favor/cum eating trade-off, it gives a foot worship tradeoff instead. It's not really an event that you try to force out of the game, hence the many conditions)
So her just sitting in bed on her phone like she normally is without chasitty and 40+ is the key? Is there a specific dialogue option that leads to it? Because she just gave me the normal options of Talking about her day, going out to dinner, sex, can I take care of you.

Edit: Tried it on a brand new save file too. Same thing. Any time I ever see her on her bed she just gives me her normal dialogue tree, and I am certain it is night time, I am not in chastity, I am naked, and my lust is above 40.

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
So her just sitting in bed on her phone like she normally is without chasitty and 40+ is the key? Is there a specific dialogue option that leads to it? Because she just gave me the normal options of Talking about her day, going out to dinner, sex, can I take care of you.

Edit: Tried it on a brand new save file too. Same thing. Any time I ever see her on her bed she just gives me her normal dialogue tree, and I am certain it is night time, I am not in chastity, I am naked, and my lust is above 40.
It should be indicated, but you also need some stats in foot worship, then there are some RNG on top of it (12.5% chances).

Keep in mind, playing the game with the intend of triggering a specific event is not how the game is meant to be played (for that there are the cheat codes on Steam/itch/Patreon versions). I understand the frustration of it when you already know the game and just want that one new event, but my objective is to have a simulation, not a catalog of animations.

So the grind for a specific event in the free to play version will always be significant. The other way would be that you are somehow the one in charge and you are the one saying Zoe what to do, which would be the contradictory with the femdom genre.

Now, this being said, if you feel like you tried long enough with the correct conditions and you didn't have the event, always use the feedback system. It forwards to me your logs with the random rolls, stats, and everything I need to know if there is an actual bug or not.
(note that restarting the game erases the logs)

msg6

Jan 2, 2019
Good evening,

I can't unlock the two new scenes (spank + blowjob) What should I do?

Thanking you,

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The biggest change that needs to be made in this game right now is a event priority system, unseen events need to have higher priority then already unlocked ones. I have skipped almost 200 days trying to get the cuckold talk where she stands against the wall waiting and nothing.

:FacePalm:

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
It should be indicated, but you also need some stats in foot worship, then there are some RNG on top of it (12.5% chances).

Keep in mind, playing the game with the intend of triggering a specific event is not how the game is meant to be played (for that there are the cheat codes on Steam/itch/Patreon versions). I understand the frustration of it when you already know the game and just want that one new event, but my objective is to have a simulation, not a catalog of animations.

So the grind for a specific event in the free to play version will always be significant. The other way would be that you are somehow the one in charge and you are the one saying Zoe what to do, which would be the contradictory with the femdom genre.

Now, this being said, if you feel like you tried long enough with the correct conditions and you didn't have the event, always use the feedback system. It forwards to me your logs with the random rolls, stats, and everything I need to know if there is an actual bug or not.
(note that restarting the game erases the logs)
Hey I was just wondering if you had a rough estimate of how much of the game is complete

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
The biggest change that needs to be made in this game right now is a event priority system, unseen events need to have higher priority then already unlocked ones. I have skipped almost 200 days trying to get the cuckold talk where she stands against the wall waiting and nothing.

You can reroll her event but that is a paid feature, dear customer.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021

In these 200 days, did you close and restart the game from time to time?

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
In these 200 days, did you close and restart the game from time to time?
Nope, but surely I shouldn't have to?

After 200 odd days, I made a save and then save scummed untill the event finally triggered, but that is terrible design the more events you add to the game the more difficult it's going to become to get events to trigger the more pissed off your players will be when they spend forever doing the same stuff over and over without achieving any progress.

I honestly recommend you edit the code to force locked events to take priority over unlocked events should only be a small change to whatever rand.math function your using for event selection.

(making a massive assumption here that your events are selected each day by using multiple random number generators and just assigning each event a number I could ofcourse be massively wrong.)

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
You can reroll her event but that is a paid feature, dear customer.
Yea, I'm highly unlikely to pay for something that I have already had a bad experience with lets start with seeing improvments to the issues raised and then maybe I'll think about it, customer satisfaction is key.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Yeah I dunno, the new feet event has to be bugged or there is another condition or a lockout or something. I have done 200 days on two completely different save files where I know for a fact I have all conditions (Naked, no chastity, I have 100 lust, 10 foot worship on my older save new one has 2, night time) and the only time in literally 400 days have ever seen her in the "laying in bed" position was when I was UNDER 40 lust and she did the "Under Pressure" event, which triggered pretty immediately when I fell below 40. Especially if this is a 12.5% event there is no way it is working properly or I would have had better chances of getting hit by 2 meteors and then struck by lightning before having Taylor Swift fall out of an airplane onto the dick of my now fried and meteor pummeled body.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes