4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Hi all. Tell me this moment:
I ask Zoya for sex in the morning. she refuses. but suggests coming to the edge of the bed near her feet. Mo “we’ll figure something out.”
I run around the bed and nothing happens. Where should you go?

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
i wish there were more female clothes to wear for the MC....like a bra and heels, and a butt plug would be great!
Would be funny if Zoe invites a female coworker and the MC has to serve them wearing a maid dress, then he gets a double strapon session as reward.

The game is fun, keep up the great work!

oirfsdjifrdo

Jan 15, 2021
Fantastic game and one of a kind. Not so much games about soft female dominaion. And what I like is that Zoe treats MC with tender and love while making him to please her.
Since this game is so popular it would be a good idea to make an opportunity for other people to make mods. For example to make new clothes. Of course if its not too hard to do it for developers.

omen777

Jul 18, 2020
i wish there were more female clothes to wear for the MC....like a bra and heels, and a butt plug would be great!
Would be funny if Zoe invites a female coworker and the MC has to serve them wearing a maid dress, then he gets a double strapon session as reward.

The game is fun, keep up the great work!
I think some women clothes would be great for hubby, not only lingerie. A maid outfit would be fun and serving another woman would be great.
I would like more spanking, it's hard to get the only one there is. I was thinking the faping could be punished by one if Zoe is dominant enougth.
Some bug :
Some minigame doesn't make sense like the one licking zoe while watching tv. The result is always an orgasm for Zoe whatever you do.
Also the lust loss when pegged is the same wether you orgasm or not. It doesn't change anything.

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
I think some women clothes would be great for hubby, not only lingerie. A maid outfit would be fun and serving another woman would be great.
I would like more spanking, it's hard to get the only one there is. I was thinking the faping could be punished by one if Zoe is dominant enougth.
Some bug :
Some minigame doesn't make sense like the one licking zoe while watching tv. The result is always an orgasm for Zoe whatever you do.
Also the lust loss when pegged is the same wether you orgasm or not. It doesn't change anything.
I´d like to see more punishment events as well, for instance if you fail to please her. Or punishment / reward scenes if you fail to avoid to cum.

Furthermore, I hope for some bondage/restraining scenes in the future.

Great game, looking foward for what is to come :)

Reactions: omen777
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes