4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the "Don't wait for me" event? I see the note, says go to bed. When I go to bed we're both just in bed asleep. Happens everytime

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
How do you trigger the wedding stuff now? I thought you just bought the stuff in the store, but the "Wedding" section of the store is empty for me.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
Hey I can't seem to be able to activate the cheats. I tried infinity mode with the cheats in this section, but nothing is happening. Is it the same for others?

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
Hey I can't seem to be able to activate the cheats. I tried infinity mode with the cheats in this section, but nothing is happening. Is it the same for others?
Cheats won´t work on the F95 version, but the one found on patreon (and probably steam).

Celina_

Dec 9, 2018
Any idea how they are disabled?
You get complete access to the game for free. If you want to trigger a special scene, read the Developer Notes in the original post. Just beware there's spoilers.

If you really enjoy the game that much, consider supporting the creator and you'll get access to a version where it is enabled.

Reactions: meloves69

A Fake Fat Shady

May 29, 2024
How do you trigger the wedding stuff now? I thought you just bought the stuff in the store, but the "Wedding" section of the store is empty for me.
I also reached day 70 without ever having an opportunity to buy any wedding stuff. The wedding event triggered anyway, I don't know if/how it would be different if I had bought 'stuff,' like you there was no stuff to buy. Also, none of my purchased recipes were ever made available.

A Fake Fat Shady

May 29, 2024
love the game shame its so hard to up specific stat for zoe its always foot or pussy worhsip and hardly the other (feminize/pegg/cum)
Feminize is easy. Every morning change into your feminine attire before talking to Zoe and every evening... the same. Come in the door, walk right past her, change into the feminine naked clothes, then go back and talk to her. Also, I can pretty much always trigger pussy-worship when she's sitting on the kitchen if I am wearing these clothes.

Reactions: feral74

Celina_

Dec 9, 2018
i am on day 74 and the wedding didnt trigger
You're likely playing from an old save before they introduced the 70-day wedding, or you picked infinity mode where there is no wedding and the game just continues.

You'll have to start from scratch I'm afraid. Make sure you have version 1.73 (or newer, for those reading this message in the future) and pick story mode.

1718112945297.png

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
You get complete access to the game for free. If you want to trigger a special scene, read the Developer Notes in the original post. Just beware there's spoilers.

If you really enjoy the game that much, consider supporting the creator and you'll get access to a version where it is enabled.
We are enjoying the game so much that we want to skip most parts just to get to the scenes :)))

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I wanted to know something... While being into the "cuckolding" route, at some point we have an option where our wife asks us about the cuckolding thing, asking us if we are sure and things like that... There isn't a way to answer her something like "it's just a fantasy" and then she goes and cheat on us or something like that? That is, is there a way to make her cheat on us here?

Reactions: Neggaawut

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
I wanted to know something... While being into the "cuckolding" route, at some point we have an option where our wife asks us about the cuckolding thing, asking us if we are sure and things like that... There isn't a way to answer her something like "it's just a fantasy" and then she goes and cheat on us or something like that? That is, is there a way to make her cheat on us here?
No. There are no routes where she cheats on you behind your back. However it is possible to have Zoe force you into the cuckolding route: if her dominance is at 5 or higher when you have "the talk", and you answer no, she will say she doesn't care that you changed your mind, and she'll force you to watch her fuck other guys regardless of your answer. If her dominance is lower than 5 and you tell her it's just a fantasy, cuckolding route will forever be locked.

Reactions: KzTo
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes