4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

thedofflin

Jun 16, 2018
I've completed everything except "lovable face" and "do you want me to"? Anyone got any tips on these? It says talk to zoe when she's ready in the evening. What do they mean by ready?

calstevens

Aug 8, 2023
Not sure if this is a known thing or not, but, the pussy worship TV scene causes the cuckold stat to increase even when cuckold content is turned off which causes an odd interaction if you get to 'level 5+' cuckold during the wedding scene.

bnwofam

Nov 24, 2022
This more than any other game on this site imo could benefit from extra devs. It just needs more scenarios, the proof of concept is there. ty

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
I concur the post above. The game has a very good concept, a bunch of popular kinks and fetishes, cool cooking games and bed challenges.

I hope some reasonable criticism would not harm though.
On the other hand, the plot is linear and predictable:
- we, players like to choose A or B and see the consequences, ideally when the game remembers the choice and applies it in the future.
- the player is forced to complete the challenges in order to open more content, while a failure could have been a good alternative plot branch.
- the environment feels too tight, like they are jailed and there are just a few other people outside.
the characters are not fully developed:
- what is so special about her that the MC lets her slap the new restrictions on him over and over. What is her bio? She just sits at home and getting fat.
- what is the MC's motivation to act so submissively? Or stay with her? And not to cheat?
- there is a lack of dialogues (like in bed before a sleep or during breakfast) they barely discuss her ideas and his impressions of his new life.
- it feels like the MC is married to a cyborg girl (with a malicious lewd program running in her head). They don't feel like alive.
and the daily activities are shallow:
- it is more like do a bunch of clicks here and then there to get your daily points.
- I would prefer the challenges to require one hand (for obvious reasons) over getting sweat to score, this is not Counter Strike.
- add more daily activities so they repeat less.
- less grind and more dialogues, please.
On the other hand the game has a Big room for improvement, which is amazing!
- possibly more characters (she has friends, right? He has a job colleagues, right? Neighbours?).
- new locations (because it feels like the World beyond their doorstep is a post apocalyptic desert or nonexistent at all). A Restaurant, an Office, a Mall, a Beauty Saloon where the girls love to gossip, a Sex Shop with a kinky saleswoman or just more rooms at home (one with a bath tub with bath foam for her or a themed BDSM room etc).
- maybe some RPG element for the clothes, when it adds some stats for her or him or encourages to act like this or that. Same can go for the home furniture or device.
- Digital society eh? She could use her phone more (what we hate inRL) to get new ideas, new friends or chat with her her stud (while he is eating her out, which would have been rather humiliating for him).
-

Reactions: Fogoly and ALEKS_22

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
This more than any other game on this site imo could benefit from extra devs. It just needs more scenarios, the proof of concept is there. ty
Ora just another dev, one that instead of very slow development with huge release note records like the ones below can actually work on the game to add content at a decent pace and actual choices (not forced\fake ones)

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I concur the post above. The game has a very good concept, a bunch of popular kinks and fetishes, cool cooking games and bed challenges.

I hope some reasonable criticism would not harm though.
On the other hand, the plot is linear and predictable:
- we, players like to choose A or B and see the consequences, ideally when the game remembers the choice and applies it in the future.
- the player is forced to complete the challenges in order to open more content, while a failure could have been a good alternative plot branch.
- the environment feels too tight, like they are jailed and there are just a few other people outside.
the characters are not fully developed:
- what is so special about her that the MC lets her slap the new restrictions on him over and over. What is her bio? She just sits at home and getting fat.
- what is the MC's motivation to act so submissively? Or stay with her? And not to cheat?
- there is a lack of dialogues (like in bed before a sleep or during breakfast) they barely discuss her ideas and his impressions of his new life.
- it feels like the MC is married to a cyborg girl (with a malicious lewd program running in her head). They don't feel like alive.
and the daily activities are shallow:
- it is more like do a bunch of clicks here and then there to get your daily points.
- I would prefer the challenges to require one hand (for obvious reasons) over getting sweat to score, this is not Counter Strike.
- add more daily activities so they repeat less.
- less grind and more dialogues, please.
On the other hand the game has a Big room for improvement, which is amazing!
- possibly more characters (she has friends, right? He has a job colleagues, right? Neighbours?).
- new locations (because it feels like the World beyond their doorstep is a post apocalyptic desert or nonexistent at all). A Restaurant, an Office, a Mall, a Beauty Saloon where the girls love to gossip, a Sex Shop with a kinky saleswoman or just more rooms at home (one with a bath tub with bath foam for her or a themed BDSM room etc).
- maybe some RPG element for the clothes, when it adds some stats for her or him or encourages to act like this or that. Same can go for the home furniture or device.
- Digital society eh? She could use her phone more (what we hate inRL) to get new ideas, new friends or chat with her her stud (while he is eating her out, which would have been rather humiliating for him).
-
Thanks for your comment :)

My unfortunate answer is "yes, I know". I have to cut a lot of corners, and developing one aspect can easily double the amount of work on the game (like having alternative paths when you refuse/lose a game).

I do it sometimes, for example the last footjob-cunni scene as an alternative if you lose, it turned into a cum-eating scene where you have to lick Zoe's feet, but the game is too big for that to happen everywhere.

I'll be honest, I don't intend to flesh Zoe out much more, the game will only generate a small amount of money from now on, and at some point I'll have to stop.

Instead, once Zoe is finished (early 2024), I'll be able to bounce back with Emily, the full code and features already written, all the translation systems, VR, various UX supports and all the game mechanics already in place, allowing me to focus more energy on the fleshing out part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

resource9905

May 19, 2017
Zoe has been fantastic, and there's only so much constructive criticism because of great this game is. I'm very excited to see where you take Emily.

Question for the audience - anyone know how to run the game on VR? I've got a quest 2, I moved the game onto it, but no idea what to do from there!

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
This game is pretty good. I still didn't finish it, so my sugestions may be of something that there is already in the game but I didn't unlock yet.

It would be nice if after some days without penetrating Zoe she starts talking that she doesn't miss a cock. This would lead to Zoe cheating with another woman. Maybe this another woman could come to the house for a duo femdom session. But, if the player doesn't like the cuckold fetish, she could start some small penis humiliation like "You lick my pussy so good just to compensate your little member" or "I like you, but you can't give me pleasure with your tiny dick. That's why I have fun with other women". And, as the game progresses, these sentences would be a lot harsher.

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
One day, Zoe will force you to worship her ass, and it'll be both strong advancement of the narrative, and obviously a personal favorite.

• Wow
Reactions: smreg
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes