4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

battlalpaca

May 12, 2021
So, technically it should be possible.

First of all, in the paid version of the game, you can remove the cage as you want with a cheat code, so definitely not an issue. But in the normal way to play, except for the currently poor balanaced state of the game, the idea is that you should be able to use your favor points to avoid 1 or 2 fetishes completely at ease.

Except if you lose control with a poor management of your favor points or by refusing to do tasks to earn favor points. Or if you fail to lower your lust stats and end up with extra events that are going to leach your favor points away.

Well.
awesome ty if im too dumb to manage it i have a easy way out then when i start lol

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I had VR in mind since the first versions of Zoe back in 2021, but it wasn't ready yet. But ever since, I have architectured the game in such a way that I would be able to enable VR later.
I don't have VR gear or any particular interest in it but I can absolutely get behind anybody who puts in the effort to go all on their tech.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I'm loving this game but sadly, I'm having this issue as well where nothing happens after the "serious talk"
: (
It's fixed in next version, ~1 week.

The ones with cheat codes can just force the event to move through, but you can't on the F95 version.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How to increase the "cuckolding" stats? Im playing and one of the steps says "wait a few days" but i've waited like 20 days and there only appears chastity cage events or things like that...

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
How to increase the "cuckolding" stats? Im playing and one of the steps says "wait a few days" but i've waited like 20 days and there only appears chastity cage events or things like that...
It's bugged in this version and there is no workaround for it in the free version since the cheat codes are disabled.

I'll soon release a new version where it's fixed.

Reactions: MasterErik

Enrayne

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
I hope the pussy worship gets more content. Though I always drop the volume so I don't hear the moaning lol
Regardless, much love!

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I hope the pussy worship gets more content. Though I always drop the volume so I don't hear the moaning lol
Regardless, much love!
By the way, about that, if you find more convincing sounds that are clean files, split into small independant sounds, from smaller moans to climax, I'm interested!

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes