4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Larsung

May 29, 2018
ANd those 5 days stay on and never happen even 30 days later and i also did reloading in the evening for about 40 times untill i got frustrated and pegged several times.....

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
please DEV dont sleep to much all people pay for your work make some update please.no heart feeling ^_^
I'm in a situation in my life where I barely had the opportunity to take any time for myself in the last 2 months.

I can't even begin to describe the blow I felt when I read this comment.

But, sure, 1689153464215.png

Anyway, I've been working on a huge change in the game to include VR and that made me unable to provide a fixed version like I usually do. I'm finally in a position where I can build the game again, so I'll provide a fix for missing genitals and for the cuckold path being locked.

Cuckoldry

Jan 29, 2019
I'm in a situation in my life where I barely had the opportunity to take any time for myself in the last 2 months.

I can't even begin to describe the blow I felt when I read this comment.

But, sure, View attachment 2763347

Anyway, I've been working on a huge change in the game to include VR and that made me unable to provide a fixed version like I usually do. I'm finally in a position where I can build the game again, so I'll provide a fix for missing genitals and for the cuckold path being locked.
sorry for what i just say but dont make people suffer the payment if u dont have time to make update u can just make payment stop for month if u want to rest

Reactions: Wizmoe

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
sorry for what i just say but dont make people suffer the payment if u dont have time to make update u can just make payment stop for month if u want to rest
Oh you are talking about Patreon?

The last update was on June 10th and we are in July now with a release planned this week-end. It has always been monthly release, so we are on schedule.

Reactions: Cuckoldry
Sep 16, 2021
Oh you are talking about Patreon?

The last update was on June 10th and we are in July now with a release planned this week-end. It has always been monthly release, so we are on schedule.
Would it be possible for the wife to want the husband to wear pantyhose or would it be possible for the husband to have that? Also would it be possible for the pantyhose for the wife to be a darker black color?

battlalpaca

May 12, 2021
this is going to sound dumb i know, can you do all the stuff except chastity im a degen but i dont like that aspect of things

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
this is going to sound dumb i know, can you do all the stuff except chastity im a degen but i dont like that aspect of things
So, technically it should be possible.

First of all, in the paid version of the game, you can remove the cage as you want with a cheat code, so definitely not an issue. But in the normal way to play, except for the currently poor balanaced state of the game, the idea is that you should be able to use your favor points to avoid 1 or 2 fetishes completely at ease.

Except if you lose control with a poor management of your favor points or by refusing to do tasks to earn favor points. Or if you fail to lower your lust stats and end up with extra events that are going to leach your favor points away.

Well.

Reactions: battlalpaca

Cuckoldry

Jan 29, 2019
So, technically it should be possible.

First of all, in the paid version of the game, you can remove the cage as you want with a cheat code, so definitely not an issue. But in the normal way to play, except for the currently poor balanaced state of the game, the idea is that you should be able to use your favor points to avoid 1 or 2 fetishes completely at ease.

Except if you lose control with a poor management of your favor points or by refusing to do tasks to earn favor points. Or if you fail to lower your lust stats and end up with extra events that are going to leach your favor points away.

Well.
place choice event because when i reach pussy high lvl all other event not happen only lick pussy at all place for example on sofa have 2 type of event when waching TV foot and pussy but when pussy lvl high foot event not happen anymore that make me sad because i love foot event because its sexxy as fuck

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes