4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Sweet :) Thanks for the update (y)
Quick question though, do the save games from the previous version still work or do you have to start over again?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Been a long time since I looked at this. I vaguely recall the only NTR being just awful, gross raceplay shit. Has that changed?
There was the word "black" appearing once in one of the dialogues, but I chosed to remove it long ago.

The only visible bull (Jeff) is still a black character. Up to you to make some drama about it or not.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The only visible bull (Jeff) is still a black character. Up to you to make some drama about it or not.
I mean is it possible to have interracial scenes without having a 'raceplay' element? I suppose so, but I've certainly never seen it, which is why I tend to avoid games like this.

I do appreciate the clear information though, helps guide potential players.

Febui

May 6, 2022
There was the word "black" appearing once
Is it? I thought there was more BBC etc references, with talk about the cuckold fetish being specifically with a black guy, not just purely incidental that the bull turns out to be black
Could be I misremember some other 3dcg game instead

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Is it? I thought there was more BBC etc references, with talk about the cuckold fetish being specifically with a black guy, not just purely incidental that the bull turns out to be black
Could be I misremember some other 3dcg game instead
Pretty sure! I'm working on the translations for the game so I have everything well exported and up-to-date in a file.

1687107965133.png

The red text says "no match found".

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I'll assume you checked the more common raceplay term BBC as well
My mistake then.
I actually would have never used that word in the first place, I find it very unsexy in a dialogue. (but yes, it's not there either and has never been).

I do use it for tags in Twitter posts though, but I haven't looked beyond the practicality of increasing visibility, to be honest, which can actually be misleading :unsure:

Also, no worries :)

Last edited:

Malatar

Mar 23, 2019
I know you said you weren't going to put in any pain play, but if you're going down the sissification route you might want to at least consider adding some relatively mild spanking by hand or hairbrush... Love the game so far!

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I do like this game.

However I dont seem to be progressing any further since the last 3 updates.

Theres more items to buy but no matter how much cleaning I do, or work and do the even with the wife, I dont appear to be increasing anything significant.

Favor seems to be stuck at 36 and im on day 61.

I figured the post wedding development would have moved on, but it hasnt as far as I can see.

Reactions: Lara
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes