4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022

Will panties be added to the wardrobe?

For Zoe or for the MC?
If Zoe, could you elaborate about why it would be a good addition?
I'd love new outfits for MC like maid, BDSM (leather collar, wrist/ankle restraints), or complete black nyloned outfit (stockings suspender bustier ant thong in transparent) !!

Reactions: Kavtus

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Yeah let's be honest we're here for NTR Femdom. Stuff like the feet or Pegging or cooking or cleaning is an unnecessary chore. More corruption content. Maybe add a pregnant cucked Zoe option?

ALEKS_22

Dec 11, 2022
I wanted to ask the developer to increase the role of Zoe's phone in the game.

Where was she last night? It will be possible to find out from the phone.
When will she have another date? It will be possible to find out from the phone.
How did she like sex on the side? It will be possible to find out from the phone.
Who did she meet new? It will be possible to find out from the phone.
How does she miss sex? It will be possible to find out from the phone.
And a lot of intimate things from her life. More interlocutors and messages in the phone, please.

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
huh why provide how to use cheats on the front page when you need patreon version for them work at all? :DDDDDDDDDD

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
I wanted to ask the developer to increase the role of Zoe's phone in the game.

Where was she last night? It will be possible to find out from the phone.
When will she have another date? It will be possible to find out from the phone.
How did she like sex on the side? It will be possible to find out from the phone.
Who did she meet new? It will be possible to find out from the phone.
How does she miss sex? It will be possible to find out from the phone.
And a lot of intimate things from her life. More interlocutors and messages in the phone, please.
If I remember from when last time someone suggested using the wifes phone in game, he said he liked it and it should be pretty easy to implement, there's already been lots of new phone stuff in the last 2 updates, so I'm sure you'll get most of what you want, in the coming updates.

Reactions: ALEKS_22
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes