4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Aug 3, 2022
The 1.63 is a small update and it's almost ready, so I'm combining both together for F95.

I prefer releasing only 1.63 instead of releasing 1.62 and then having an akward moment when updating to 1.63 will upset some players because it has little content. Free users tend to be a bit more vehement than paid users, so I'm a bit more careful with F95.
I heard ElevenLabs is a very good AI text to voice software. Someone clone result:

He perfectly clone pipe's voice from fallout 4.
If you still can't find good voice act using AI text to voice like that is a cheap but effective solution

OCTOtemp

Apr 3, 2023
The 1.63 is a small update and it's almost ready, so I'm combining both together for F95.

I prefer releasing only 1.63 instead of releasing 1.62 and then having an akward moment when updating to 1.63 will upset some players because it has little content. Free users tend to be a bit more vehement than paid users, so I'm a bit more careful with F95.
In fps mode some scenes go by too quickly - 1-2 seconds. For example - bed cleanup.
In fps mode camera is tilted in some scenes - for example, at dinner time.
If you are walking at x4 speed in the morning, often you can see white glitches in the kitchen.

p.s. who is virgin? I see this tag.

Feb 2, 2022
I heard ElevenLabs is a very good AI text to voice software. Someone clone result:

He perfectly clone pipe's voice from fallout 4.
If you still can't find good voice act using AI text to voice like that is a cheap but effective solution
Nice, i learn every day :)
Thanks for this inspiration!

elevenlabs.io => it´s free for 10,000 letters a month and pretty nice!
I tested it for a while.

Would really consider this idea FemdomWifeGame

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame
Feb 2, 2022
FemdomWifeGame Maybe this is better in terms of sounds like laughing and such:

Better / more free trial and if you record it directly. Limitless free.
But they dont want to get erotic material generated... nevertheless...technically it is possible ;)

At ElevenLabs i created my own voice. "young british lady" ~ 151%. I so like this accent! Should be perfect for Zoe :)

ALEKS_22

Dec 11, 2022
Judging by the changelog, the cuckold's path (and others) has not received development, no new events have been added.
Very sad.

Questions to the developer:
- When can I expect new events in the cuckold's way?
- Will it be possible to have sex with Zoe in clothes (skirt, blouse)?
- Will it be possible to check Zoe after returning home late and find sperm in her pussy YOURSELF?
- Will panties be added to the wardrobe?

This is the best game in NTR, I look forward to its development. Thanks!

Reactions: Fogoly and L0b0ts

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Thread has been updated!

Judging by the changelog, the cuckold's path (and others) has not received development, no new events have been added.
Very sad.

Questions to the developer:
- When can I expect new events in the cuckold's way?
- Will it be possible to have sex with Zoe in clothes (skirt, blouse)?
- Will it be possible to check Zoe after returning home late and find sperm in her pussy YOURSELF?
- Will panties be added to the wardrobe?

This is the best game in NTR, I look forward to its development. Thanks!
Actually, since F95 didn't have 1.62 yet, there is a new event (foot worship/cum eating fetishes).

When can I expect new events in the cuckold's way?

No idea, the cuckold path is by far one of the most developed in the game so far, so for now I'm trying to get the other paths back on track.

Will it be possible to have sex with Zoe in clothes (skirt, blouse)?

Skirts, no, too complex, even if I would have liked that too.

Keeping the top, maybe for some events, I need to see when it fits and when it brings something interesting to the game, but I would still need to handle the dress as an exception.

Will it be possible to check Zoe after returning home late and find sperm in her pussy YOURSELF?

Why not.

Will panties be added to the wardrobe?

For Zoe or for the MC?
If Zoe, could you elaborate about why it would be a good addition?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FemdomWifeGameZoe-1.63f2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ALEKS_22

Dec 11, 2022
Will panties be added to the wardrobe?

For Zoe or for the MC?
If Zoe, could you elaborate about why it would be a good addition?
For Zoe.
I meant the development of the theme of WORN women's panties. In cuckold mode, this can be a very piquant addition.
It seems to me that this is very relevant and interesting for cuckolds.
In order not to spoil, I sent my suggestions to you in a personal letter. If someone wants details and/or has their own suggestions, I can forward my suggestions to him on request for joint discussion.

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Karneol (responding to your review), you probably want to try Holding Hands, it seems to me that this is exactly what you are looking for: a NTR-dedicated game and not a femdom game. The pitch is exactly the one you described, with a slow build-up and three paths (netorare / netorase / vanilla).

Enjoy :)

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Hey guys what is the event "emptied" that I can't unlock after the wedding?

Also thanks for the update, I hope there will be more NTR Femdom content coming soon. More feminization would be nice.

I really want more handjobs and footjob content while Zoe is talking about cheating, that would be hot

Also will we actually be able to see the cum in the future versions?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes