4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
FemdomWifeGame do you plan to add a workplace enviroment (and maybe a supermarket store or a park)? the wife can visit him at the work or make public events to tease him,etc...
As it is now I do not understand why the mc has to go to work every morning, except for wasting time navigating back and fourth...

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I bought it yesterday on Steam!
It's the best femdom game with the most beautiful wife Mistress! Thank you very much! I love Zoe! :love:

In the Steam version, we can't use Screenshot F12, because in game the F12 button is already for something else. Please, choose another Function button for in game!
As a workaround, if you go to the "In Game" section of your Steam settings you can change the screenshot key.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
Hi, dear developer! I want to give you an idea! Please add DLC at this game, with many outfits like school girl, officer, bunny, teacher, or only with skirt. All of us will be happy to buy those DLC!! Also, you can add more text at all the actions done already! I love your game.

Mar 7, 2017
Hi, dear developer! I want to give you an idea! Please add DLC at this game, with many outfits like school girl, officer, bunny, teacher, or only with skirt. All of us will be happy to buy those DLC!! Also, you can add more text at all the actions done already! I love your game.
You're the type that loves spreading their ass cheeks for companies like EA, aren't you?

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I love the game, if only NTR/Cuckoldry where Zoe dominates the MC and gets tattoos and piercings and humiliates him is possible, also a gangbang event. The game is nice but far too tame imo. The cooking and foot fetish are the most unneeded ones tbh

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vilana

ALEKS_22

Dec 11, 2022
I hope to see more NTR content
Me too. ;-)
And I also really want to get the opportunity to have sex with a partially clothed Zoey.
Well, the direction of panties (not just pussy) in someone else's sperm is also very interesting.

Last edited:

Durag

Apr 4, 2023
I cannot wait for the next update. I did see something teased about foot worship and feminization from the wedding if both are high enough, how high do they have to be because I have them both over 10 and haven't seen mention of it. Also, personal preference but with the feminization, maybe some bi content?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
wasn't it supposed to be 1 or 2 week late not a month late for f95 without the cheats
The 1.63 is a small update and it's almost ready, so I'm combining both together for F95.

I prefer releasing only 1.63 instead of releasing 1.62 and then having an akward moment when updating to 1.63 will upset some players because it has little content. Free users tend to be a bit more vehement than paid users, so I'm a bit more careful with F95.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes