4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Landlubber spotted...
I'm as scruvy-rotted as the next deckhand but there's no call to be a dick about someone throwing some of their hard-earned at somebody making a thing they enjoy. Golden-age pirates were often patrons at their home ports.

Anyway, who needs built-in cheats?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I'm as scruvy-rotted as the next deckhand but there's no call to be a dick about someone throwing some of their hard-earned at somebody making a thing they enjoy. Golden-age pirates were often patrons at their home ports.

Anyway, who needs built-in cheats?
Except... you're clearly not. There's no call to be a dick about someone asking a honest question among his fellows by throwing an intentionally snide non-answer back at him. Being a patron of anyone else (or not) is everyone's private matter and deserves to be respected as such. Inviting such behavior aggressively is begging at best and an insult at worst - our flag means death, there shall be no quarter for wannabe smart-asses.

ALEKS_22

Dec 11, 2022
Suggestion to the developer for future updates.
After Zoe starts having regular sex with another man, the main character receives a note that she will come late and not wait for her. So, the main character can wake up in the middle of the night from extraneous noise, walk through the apartment and find that Zoe brought a man home and they have sex in the living room, in the kitchen or in the bathroom.
As the most extreme sex in bed nearby to the main character.
Of course, cunnilingus after the man leaves or sex with Zoe with someone else's sperm inside.
Thanks. Cool game!

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Except... you're clearly not. There's no call to be a dick about someone asking a honest question among his fellows by throwing an intentionally snide non-answer back at him. Being a patron of anyone else (or not) is everyone's private matter and deserves to be respected as such. Inviting such behavior aggressively is begging at best and an insult at worst - our flag means death, there shall be no quarter for wannabe smart-asses.
Dude. The question has been asked and answered plenty of times already. It was asked and answered a handful of posts further up the same damned page.

Hopefully you're done with the more-piratical-than-thou cosplay bit now. It really has nothing to do with the practical question of how to use cheats.

shamelessalt

Jan 5, 2021
really liking this game but I can't figure out how to raise her dominance stat or make any CEI stuff trigger, which is really hampering my enjoyment :/

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
really liking this game but I can't figure out how to raise her dominance stat or make any CEI stuff trigger, which is really hampering my enjoyment :/
Try not playing to win for a change. :) Go to sleep instead of cooking... don;t satisfy Emily with your tongue... and keep having sex even though the MC is only one who ... gets to the end :p

Reactions: shamelessalt

chiraf4

Jul 22, 2022
Feedback/Suggestion from My Side-
If I am a creator and I am making this game then I will make the wedding event as Final event of the game as version 1.0 because there is so much you can do before wedding (Feminization, On and Off Chastity, Humiliation, light BDSM, Start to Cuckolding, Workplace Events). Also according to me everything happens before wedding sets a base line for it. All After wedding events should be in new game which will be sequel to the first game. After wedding there could be Permanent Chastity, Therapy angle, Cuckolding, Public Humiliation, Making of Whore/Slut angle, Full Transformation, Change in Job or Change in Workplace Environment etc.
According to me For a successful game-
1. Creator must have their priorities straight.
2. A tight story which player can relate to.
3. FHD resolution is more than enough.
4. Conversations between MC and other characters to build relationships.
5. Good marketing Strategy (After all everybody needs money)
At last Events are too much random in the game either decrease the randomness or give force the event cheat to everyone.
This game is very realistic and fun to play. Keep up the good work. I am sure you will have a overall great Journey

ALEKS_22

Dec 11, 2022
Dear Developer! What do you think about introducing an item like women's panties into the game?
This will allow:
1. Choose the style and color.
2. Engage the fetish of women's panties. (sniff, lick, put on)
3. You can find out that Zoe cheated by finding her soiled panties in dirty laundry.
By the way, there is very little night time involved in the game so far. The hero can wake up at night, check the cleanliness of used panties, lick and fuck Zoe.

And I would really like to be able to undress Zoya before sex to my liking. Sex from behind, lifting up the skirt - lovely!
I hope my advice / suggestions will be taken into account by the developer.
Thank you again for a great game and I look forward to the development. Thanks!

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
FemdomWifeGame
When can we expect the pre-wedding events and the wedding itself to be completed? By this I mean both the version number (e.g. 1.7, 1.8, 2.0) and the approximate release date (e.g. this year, next year).
Right now, I don't see the point of starting the wedding ceremony if it will be modified with each update.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
FemdomWifeGame
When can we expect the pre-wedding events and the wedding itself to be completed? By this I mean both the version number (e.g. 1.7, 1.8, 2.0) and the approximate release date (e.g. this year, next year).
Right now, I don't see the point of starting the wedding ceremony if it will be modified with each update.
At the moment, testing it is more for feedback purpose. For the finished version, it should be in about 1 year from now!

I'll fill it over time. Next version will 5 new mini-events in the post-wedding part, and I will try to add 5 more every month. At about 20 events, it should start to illustrate fairly well the kind of experience I'm trying to create.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
I bought it yesterday on Steam!
It's the best femdom game with the most beautiful wife Mistress! Thank you very much! I love Zoe! :love:

In the Steam version, we can't use Screenshot F12, because in game the F12 button is already for something else. Please, choose another Function button for in game!

Last edited:
Reactions: AXELXX and JoZEr

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
At the moment, testing it is more for feedback purpose. For the finished version, it should be in about 1 year from now!

I'll fill it over time. Next version will 5 new mini-events in the post-wedding part, and I will try to add 5 more every month. At about 20 events, it should start to illustrate fairly well the kind of experience I'm trying to create.
After trying the post wedding content for a while please don't cut the banter short. As it is the pussy worship routine is quite boring after a day. And it misses the spice that the dialogues bring. Especially when Zoe overrides your wishes with her dominant streak. Btw her sleeping trouble would benefit from that too. At the moment you can refuse even with her dominance stat trough the roof. Though you might tune down the favor cost. It's rather difficult to get that up. Especially given her enthusiasm with putting you back into the chastity cage. Speaking of that is there a way to have her abandon that chase? Since fully developed you'll end up having a face dildo or a surrogate dick all the time. It doesn't seem that she really is into getting off by letting you lick her. At least make her switch between using a dildo or asking you to lick her.

Reactions: GaijinGhost

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Really liked the concept, but the randomness annoys a little.
I tried the game mainly for the cuckold aspect, but in my game I'm not seeing the option to interact with the computer.
I've tried mornings, evenings and even when Zoe is out with the girls, but I'm just not finding it.
Also, I'm at day 55 and yet many paths are locked with "Get freed from your chastity chase". but the few times Zoe free me, she immediately locks again, and I can't do nothing, even lick her, because I'm at 0 favor.
There's few games of this theme, so I'm really looking foward to it and I appreciate the work you've done, but I think some points can and should be improved.

Attached is a print of the computer without any visible option.
Please don't read that as a complaint, I've had a lot of fun with the game.
Thank you.

Reactions: Kestral

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
I tried the game mainly for the cuckold aspect, but in my game I'm not seeing the option to interact with the computer.
I've tried mornings, evenings and even when Zoe is out with the girls, but I'm just not finding it.
Also, I'm at day 55 and yet many paths are locked with "Get freed from your chastity chase". but the few times Zoe free me, she immediately locks again, and I can't do nothing, even lick her, because I'm at 0 favor.
There's few games of this theme, so I'm really looking foward to it and I appreciate the work you've done, but I think some points can and should be improved.

Thank you.
You have to get out of chastity, then in the morning if she isn't in the room, you can interact with the computer.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021

Thank you.
Hello!

When you talk to Zoe, in the morning or in the evening, there is an option "can you unlock me?". It costs a bit of favor, but if you have 60 favor or more I think you are garanteed to be freed.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes