4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
I hope that will be some DLCs on Steam, with whips over the bottom, boots over sex and slaps over the face. :love:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Which version will be released on steam? 1.6?
1.59 but just like itch, Patreon and F95 it will always be updated with the latest version.

Steam is not a privileged platform, it's just another way to support the game.

Unlike itch, steam proposes adjusted prices according to the country, plus you get to have a platform that auto-updates the game, but you have just the same game as anyone supporting the game on the platform of their choice.

Reactions: femdom_kun

Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022
Hijo de puta! En tu culo! Pendejo!

Desculpe, é todo o espanhol que sei, não tenho nem 100% de certeza do que significa, sendo este um fórum de língua inglesa e tudo. Espero que tenha ajudado!
[/CITAR]
This is not spanish its portuguese, and sorry for this. What i asked was if the game has already been updated

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Version 1.59 (Linux) doesn't work at all for me. A short blink of the unity logo and then just a black screen.
Version 1.58 was/is fine.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Version 1.59 (Linux) doesn't work at all for me. A short blink of the unity logo and then just a black screen.
Version 1.58 was/is fine.
Could you send me the Player.log?

"~/.config/unity3d/Femdom Wife Game/Femdom Wife Game - Zoe/Player.log"

Crash the game once before, so that it contains the logs of the crash.

What memory amount do you have? 1.59 increased the memory usage by a fair bit and we had crashes with it up to 1.59f7, but 1.59f8 should have fixed them.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Could you send me the Player.log?

"~/.config/unity3d/Femdom Wife Game/Femdom Wife Game - Zoe/Player.log"
Sure. It's attached.

Crash the game once before, so that it contains the logs of the crash.
It doesn't crash, just shows a dark grey screen. I exited with Alt-F4.

What memory amount do you have? 1.59 increased the memory usage by a fair bit and we had crashes with it up to 1.59f7, but 1.59f8 should have fixed them.
32GB Ram, AMD RX480 8GB GPU.

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Sure. It's attached.

It doesn't crash, just shows a dark grey screen. I exited with Alt-F4.

32GB Ram, AMD RX480 8GB GPU.
If it's right on the main menu and you have 32GB RAM, there is little to no chance that the issue is due to any change in 1.59. The log file doesn't show anything relevant unfortunately.

It could maybe be a Unity bug, as I increase the version over time and sometimes they introduce new bugs while fixing older ones.

Also, could you try updating your graphic drivers, just in case?

I'll update Unity for the next build and we'll see how it goes, I'll also keep an eye on the Unity changelogs to see if I can see anything that relates to your issue.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
If it's right on the main menu and you have 32GB RAM, there is little to no chance that the issue is due to any change in 1.59. The log file doesn't show anything relevant unfortunately.
In fact the log does show a lot of bucket allocation errors!

I solved it myself by increasing the block size from 4MB to 8MB by adding to:
"./FemdomWifeGame - Zoe/FemdomWifeGame_Data/boot.config"

memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-size=8388608

Now it runs!

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
In fact the log does show a lot of bucket allocation errors!

I solved it myself by increasing the block size from 4MB to 8MB by adding to:
"./FemdomWifeGame - Zoe/FemdomWifeGame_Data/boot.config"

memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-size=8388608

Now it runs!
Oh? Well nice, I'll report the config change in Unity as well, you won't need to do that manually each time.

1674983392741.png

I dismissed them because the Unity docs didn't say anything special about them. Good job :)

Last edited:
Reactions: bip77

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Will you ever do cuckold pieces where you get a phone call (or facetime) from Zoe as she's with her bull?
That seems a pretty plausible event, and fairly easy to do. I wanted to play more with Zoe phone as well, so you can read texts from it when it's laying around.

Althrough after this update I'll need to focus on other fetishes first, we are lagging behind on all the foot fetish and feminization parts.

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
No matter what I do, I can't unlock the lovable face. 330th day and still nothing. I think I've tried everything, especially missionary and oral in the master bedroom. I'm tired of grinding. I'm sick of hints that "might work". I need a real solution. What conditions have to be fulfilled? What dialogue options should I choose? When and where exactly? What is the probability of the event occurring?
Is it possible that the event has already taken place, but for some reason it doesn't appear in the journal?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
My save file.
Thanks for the save file, that made the testing really easy.

You are right, there is a bug. It's not possible to get the event if you are too far advanced in the cuckolding path, the "waiting for you" event will always have priority over "lovable face".

I just fixed the problem, I'll add it on the Trello to remember it and release it in the next version coming on F95 (in a couple of days).

1675696090690.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizmoe and taylorvn
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes