4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
Love the game, but this foot rubbing/foot kissing QTE is the worst, most irritating thing I ever saw in any game.
Ironically the mini-game is easier the faster the speed you run the game at. Just set it to x4 and press lmb at your leisure.

Reactions: araihs

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I need to add a better feedback on this minigame so that when to press feels more natural.

It's not supposed to be "losable", it's just a fancy way to accept to please Zoe.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
I can't get the cuckold scene awakening.
I also saw that event for the first time just around at the day 110. so the problem is not at you. But as the new repeating events come with the updates, I think it will just get worse.
Maybe the dev should minimize those events when Zoe does nothing but reads, or watching TV because he could include these activities for her even after when a certain event is over. E.g. we could invite her to the restaurant in the same way when her bull went away.

Edit: Maybe this neither a good solution after all, because it's more realistic when sometimes Zoe does nothing but rest when we arrive from work.

Last edited:

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
I'm not saying this as a complaint but about 70% of the cuckold scenes just consist of mess licker events. A bounch of independent scenes + the cleaning times after Jeff. I hope the dev has some other plans too with the NTR besides sperm eating.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I'm not saying this as a complaint but about 70% of the cuckold scenes just consist of mess licker events. A bounch of independent scenes + the cleaning times after Jeff. I hope the dev has some other plans too with the NTR besides sperm eating.
It's a tricky subject.

The "NTR/Cuckolding" part is broad beyond my initial expectations, and I got content suggestions that are too extreme for this game.

Zoe is cuckolding the MC not because she is unhappy, but because she is unsatisfied. There are a few ground rules that need to be understood about that:

- Jeff is not supposed to be special, and he is not part of a romantic relationship with Zoe. If I had an infinite amount of time to work on the game, it would be a different bull each time.
- There will be no such thing as Jeff being married to Zoe, of Jeff replacing the MC in the house.
- Jeff won't humiliate the MC.

The core idea is: it's about Zoe.

Now I understand that this part of the game is important to a lot of players, and I want to make it as satisfying as possible while following the previous rules. What I have in mind, outside of the intercourses:

- Zoe asking the MC to dressing her for her date.
- Zoe seducing her clients and sleeping with them, with Zoe teasing the MC about it.
- Zoe being on the phone with her next date, saying lewd things while the MC is busy doing something else.
- Slice of life events such as Zoe preparing herself in front of the mirror before going to a date.

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
It's a tricky subject.

The "NTR/Cuckolding" part is broad beyond my initial expectations, and I got content suggestions that are too extreme for this game.

Zoe is cuckolding the MC not because she is unhappy, but because she is unsatisfied. There are a few ground rules that need to be understood about that:

- Jeff is not supposed to be special, and he is not part of a romantic relationship with Zoe. If I had an infinite amount of time to work on the game, it would be a different bull each time.
- There will be no such thing as Jeff being married to Zoe, of Jeff replacing the MC in the house.
- Jeff won't humiliate the MC.

Now I understand that this part of the game is important to a lot of players, and I want to make it as satisfying as possible while following the previous rules. What I have in mind, outside of the intercourses:

- Zoe seducing her clients and sleeping with them, with Zoe teasing the MC about it.
- Zoe being on the phone with her next date, saying lewd things while the MC is busy doing something else.
- Slice of life events such as Zoe preparing herself in front of the mirror before going to a date.
I don't know what the other users suggested to you on discord but I never wanted this game to have hardcore ntr where Jeff humilates the mc, or takes his place over alongside Zoe in the end. It's not for me either.

I liked your listed plans one by one, but I still think the "Waiting for you" and "Awaken" event are the biggest Achilles of your game, because the both are nearly the same, and they are completely unnecessary if these kinks are already present in the Jeff scenes as well. I feel them just pointless place holders which makes this good game ....boring.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I don't know what the other users suggested to you on discord but I never wanted this game to have hardcore ntr where Jeff humilates the mc, or takes his place over alongside Zoe in the end. It's not for me either.

I liked your listed plans one by one, but I still think the "Waiting for you" and "Awaken" event are the biggest Achilles of your game, because the both are nearly the same, and they are completely unnecessary if these kinks are already present in the Jeff scenes as well. I feel them just pointless place holders which makes this good game ....boring.
Oh, if you are speaking about the game randomness for repeatable events, that's another topic altogether.

Once the game is closer from completion, I'll make a large rework about when and how often repeatable events are played out.

The main issue is that when I try to balance the events, as the game content increases and as new features are added, the work I do balancing the game ends up being lost.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but as the game is still under development and largely understaffed, issues like this are unavoidable. It will get better :)

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Oh, if you are speaking about the game randomness for repeatable events, that's another topic altogether.

Once the game is closer from completion, I'll make a large rework about when and how often repeatable events are played out.

The main issue is that when I try to balance the events, as the game content increases and as new features are added, the work I do balancing the game ends up being lost.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but as the game is still under development and largely understaffed, issues like this are unavoidable. It will get better :)
No, I rather meant that those both event I listed are totally unnecessary in the game, or at least one of them, but this is only my oppinion. Setting the priority of the random events will be a delicate issue because everyone likes different, and when you add more it will just get even harder. That's why I thought holding two identical event is unnecessary.

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017

If you ask me, this is what we need more. Interactions between Zoe and MC. There are many fetishes already in the game yet she's only making the MC do one thing. She could be doing a lot more to MC and still take pleasure while doing so (without the need to go extreme, teasing can be something simple). MC is already present when she's with Jeff, she could "reward" or humilliate him according to MC favour, from some rubbing which could (or not) end up in denial if MC isn't caged, or some simple teasing to give him hard time (she's not satisfied with him, but it doesn't mean she hates him). Any kind of interaction between Zoe and MC would be better than just standing there/running around in circles.

The scene in bed where Zoe convinces MC with her hands to let her do whoever she wants is great, and an example of what I mean.

Reactions: b000tslut

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017

These are all perfect, it's the right approach..I don't understand why you had to force mix the above kink with the cum eating one. I'd just trigger the scenes with her being more dominant + her being unsatisfied, that's way better and more realistic\enjoyable in my opinion.

Submale1997

Sep 27, 2019
I have an issue where changing my cemera speed does nothing and the camera moves so fast its unplayable. my pc dpi is 900

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I have an issue where changing my cemera speed does nothing and the camera moves so fast its unplayable. my pc dpi is 900
Do you hit the "save" button? Pressing "escape" will close the menu but won't save the changes.

I tested a wide range of DPI, up to 7200, and the min/max of the camera settings should give something for comfortable for everyone. It's weird if your camera is too fast at 900.

ALEKS_22

Dec 11, 2022
Offer to the developer.
What about Zoey's surprise sex?
When, for example, I come home from work and find Zoey asleep. I caress her with my hand or start licking her. And suddenly I find that there is a lot of sperm. You can continue to lick and then have sex with her. And in the process, she admits that she had sudden sex with another.
Or, you can not even talk about it, pretend that you do not know anything and did not feel that she was after sex with another.

Another request.
Please add the flesh tights
And yes, many thanks for this wonderful game.

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Come one!
Release it on Steam at once! There are 10 days left and the month ends!
I am not delaying the Steam released on purpose. Everything is ready but I need to wait for my ITIN number from the US before being able to sale the game on Steam.

I filled the form two months ago, so it shouldn't be too long now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maryus
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes