4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
This game keeps getting better and better. I'm loving all the new events. However there maybe needs to be a check to see if you're already on an event before another one triggers. I've had go to bed listed twice one auto and another manual only for Zoe to want to go the restaurant that night. Cleaning her up at night after she had been out never triggered and I got softlocked post wedding when she wants to peg you, after the scene there is no prompt to go to bed.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
how to focus on cuckolding? keep reverting to just pussy licking
Yeah, the game forces fetishes too much. Especially pussy worship.
Half of the foot fetish quests are tied to pussy worship. Like, what?
You can't say no to pussy worship and focus on other fetish branches. The game's content is 90% pussy worship. It makes repeat playthroughs stale.

i.e There's a foot massage/foot job scene from watching TV, but it's eclipsed by the pussy worship scene. Boring.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
The game would be 100% better if it was made with no randomness events. Made a playthrough just now, and I couldnt trigger any of the cum eating stuff. because its random.
I completely understand your frustration. The allure of a fetish leveling system loses its impact when new events fail to reflect the progress made in our chosen fetishes. While randomness adds replayability to the post-marriage sandbox mode, I believe that leading up to the marriage event, a more coherent and story-driven experience would be far better.. Events should be seen from reaching a new threshold in the fetish of choice, not from RNG.

Celina_

Dec 9, 2018
The game would be 100% better if it was made with no randomness events. Made a playthrough just now, and I couldnt trigger any of the cum eating stuff. because its random.
That's what the premium version offers, in the free version it's random - if you want to support the developer you can purchase the game and then you get to pick exactly what you want to happen.

Reactions: Feyn

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
That's what the premium version offers, in the free version it's random - if you want to support the developer you can purchase the game and then you get to pick exactly what you want to happen.
Are you talking about the debug menu? Because that's not a solution. I've purchased the game and in game it's the same randomness as the free version. We're talking about an in game way to shape your experience by leveling certain fetishes, but they're all kind of linked.

Slightly related rant, I hate that massaging feet leads to a foot fetish. Foot massage to serve and be dominated by = good. Foot massage leads to you sticking your feet in my face during sex = no. I'm not into feet, I'm into serving.
Endrant

Reactions: Celina_

Celina_

Dec 9, 2018
Are you talking about the debug menu? Because that's not a solution. I've purchased the game and in game it's the same randomness as the free version. We're talking about an in game way to shape your experience by leveling certain fetishes, but they're all kind of linked.

Slightly related rant, I hate that massaging feet leads to a foot fetish. Foot massage to serve and be dominated by = good. Foot massage leads to you sticking your feet in my face during sex = no. I'm not into feet, I'm into serving.
Endrant
Is this what you're talking about when you say the debug menu?
1709055718445.png

You can ctrl+left click events in the quest log and force the events you want to occur, so it seems to me that you can shape your experience as you wish though at the cost of Zoe's agency.

But yes, a lot of the events do seem to be intricately linked. I made one playthrough where I only aimed for the kinks I enjoyed. Had to make another save and just go for all the kinks (including stuff I'm not a fan of), because that seemed the only way to get to see all the content for the kinks I do enjoy.

Still think it's a really good game, but I do miss a more linear story and linked progression.

Reactions: Sean Poon

Kestral

Jun 13, 2017
Oh boy another update where the new scenes dont trigger, yay :rolleyes: but hey atleast i can still be asked to cook 300 times.

himler

Jun 16, 2017
Is this what you're talking about when you say the debug menu?
View attachment 3391296

You can ctrl+left click events in the quest log and force the events you want to occur, so it seems to me that you can shape your experience as you wish though at the cost of Zoe's agency.

But yes, a lot of the events do seem to be intricately linked. I made one playthrough where I only aimed for the kinks I enjoyed. Had to make another save and just go for all the kinks (including stuff I'm not a fan of), because that seemed the only way to get to see all the content for the kinks I do enjoy.

Still think it's a really good game, but I do miss a more linear story and linked progression.
Isn't this only for the Patreon/Steam version?

Celina_

Dec 9, 2018
Isn't this only for the Patreon/Steam version?
It is - the post you're quoting is a a follow-up on the post I made earlier, where I wrote the following:

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes