4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Did you ever think about a option to swap jeff out for a girl or futa? Alot of men kinda hate NTR but are totally fine if another girl fucks your wife.
Anyone who hates NTR would still hate it if it was a futa or trans. Lesbian would probably be more palatable for some, it wouldn't be enough to warrant twice the renders on that alone

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Boobooz

Mar 24, 2021
v1.53

/!\ From now on, the game will always be free and public with all the content available, but the cheat codes will be removed from the free version of the game.
Feel free to discuss this choice with me. ;)

This is the reason...

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
lost my saves with new update and cheat don t work
Depending of when was the last time you played, it's possible that your previous save files are in the wrong folder.

Old folder: "%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Femdom Wife Game\Femdom Wife Game"
New folder: "%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Femdom Wife Game\Femdom Wife Game - Zoe"

I removed the cheat codes from the public versions, but that shouldn't invalidate your save files.

If you have a savefile in the correct folder that's not working, share it with me so I can see what's going on.

• Love
Reactions: Cucky 27

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Very odd. It's running at max fps, and menu feels like it. But ingame moving camera, it's very much like 30 fps. What gives?

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
Very odd. It's running at max fps, and menu feels like it. But ingame moving camera, it's very much like 30 fps. What gives?
body moves when you move the camera, so you get the feeling as the game runs at 30fps due to the imaginary stutters which body shaking makes

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Interesting game, I liked it, I will wait for the next updates, especially the cuckold part

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
hello why remove cheat codes on the new patch tho?
As usual, I prefer to be transparent.

There are at least 6500 recurrent players (i.e. that play the game at least once a month), regardless of the game being updated or not. The total number of players is way beyond that.

Next to that, there are about 500 players who are supporting the game (including sales on itch.io), and the number of patreons is decreasing every month.

1654609531849.png

So, while the game is thriving, the project is not and is even at risk on the long run. To keep the project healthy, I'm balancing things out by excluding this feature from the free game to encourage helping the project.

As a tradeoff to keep it fair, I stopped delaying the content on F95.

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
I'm at day 91, with lvl 6 dominant, and there's no way i can go on the cuckold quest tree. the "first time" is always on "Wait a few days" and sometimes it just say "Tag". What can i do?

Reactions: Kestral
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes