Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
tumblr_ondazugyEU1w14a92o1_540.png
Overview:
Femdomstories: BDSM Tournament:
In the near future, governments do not longer exist. Only chaos rules the streets of your city and you struggle to make money to survive. That’s when you hear about a secret underground tournament organized by a mysterious woman called Lady Lynx. You don’t know much about the rules but you do know that there is a big paycheck waiting for all who participate in this tournament. And since your stomach is as empty as your fridge you don’t have any other option right now.​

Updated: 26/03/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

thanks to

a3.png aa1.png ab3.png ac4.png ad2.png am7.png

Last edited:

Ashenbones

Jun 13, 2017
One of my bigger disappointments, but most of this guys stuff ends up having a good concept but no actual good content.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, this game is tedious. It is quite a grind. Can't walk two feet without triggering a random battle. No running, so you have to fight every fight. Items are limited, so you better pray you picked the right route or you're gonna be losing a lot of health and time backtracking. Or just keep saving and reloading when you mess up. Puzzles so far have all been trial and error. Don't get a break from enemies there either. You pressed the wrong switch? Tough luck. Start over and pray you don't trigger a fight doing it all over.
I've only seen two H-scenes so far. But I feel like I've been playing for hours. Hopefully the scene quantity will increase from here on out.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Still, Imma play it, the grind doesn't scare me, I played Korean MMOs and My New Life. If i was a creator i would put a bunch of scenes, I understand that it's the thing that take the most time and effort. Maybe if he had more patrons.

Reactions: ponyguy

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
This game was extremely disappointing. You keep hoping for a good scene or content only to be duped. Ending was definitely not worth the time and effort to get there.

saveeditonline.com

Also use this website to make your life 100 times easier.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
gave up after i spent ages on the water tiles puzzle going back & forward so many times it become a bore,pity as it was enjoyable until then

Reactions: ponyguy

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
they really should figure out by now that fights in rpg maker are boring as hell.
so either there has to be something unusual involved or it's better to limit them to the minimum.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
this game really suck
Yeah, it could be used as an example of what NOT to do in a RPGMaker game, the constant shitty battles, every map is a maze that only serve to pad the game's length and worse of all, there's no payoff after going through all that garbage...

Glad I cheated through the game.

Reactions: bgdbvdfdbgfdvf
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes