RPGM Completed Femdomstories: BDSM Tournament [darktoz]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
just finished playing. great game
didnt saw any bug.lag.
story top. pics are nice.
one thing fucked up - fights in second game half are too much at a spot and also near mini games

Thanks for make me possible to play it:heartcoveredeyes: love ya

Reactions: slaveatif

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Lever code is 3 1 6 2 5 4
Levers numbered left to right.

Make sure you pick up the Lance in the box, it's a straight upgrade to your Rusty Knife.

Button Code is 5 3 2 4 1 6
left to right

Wolf Questions
1. Donut
2. 2nd
3. Stars
4. Fire
5. Riddle
6. E
7. Secret
8. River
What is the point of all these riddles, levers and button presses? They just occupy time and give the player no gameplay.

Colored floor guide

I only post this stuff because this is in no way fun.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I think he made a complete walkthrough on his page (darktoz com, not allowed to post links here :( )

It's funny, Darktoz always said himself that this was his first game and pretty bad, yet still I really liked the characters and the banter between them. Hope he makes another game like it, maybe with a different engine than rpg maker

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This experience really felt like a waste of time, between the mazes for maps,the trial and error puzzles,the unnecessary amount of battles. the choices ,most of which do not actually matter.

Overall

I wouldn't recommend this, i think it is a waste of time.

Other thoughts

Random battle frequency is high

needs some grammar improvement.

there is almost no way to restore SP...

the trial and error bridge part was really annoying.

Meow and jade join you at level 1...they should at least be level 5. they have been fighting too.

i don't think there was any purpose of the key in the last area where you find the plasma rifle. since it is not needed to enter the final room.

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
I have to agree. Too much grind, too little action. Especially in this engine, where CE speedhack doesn't work and battles play out slow, even with save edit you have to get through them.

With story I was hoping for more of a BDSM challenges. Something like you take humiliating challenge or get hunted and both can result in bad ending depending on your actions. Also after bootkissing scene I hoped for more teasing and spicy situations with companions.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Well, you could think I'm totally crazy 'cause I like very much Darktoz minigame. There is a lot of humor and spicy in his dialogues and funny jokes in his games. He is a great indie Dev... But, for all the devils in the hell, why HIS walkthrough in dungeon 9 is different from the colored guide presented by @Reapergod36 (many thanks to you!)?

Arayashi

Dec 13, 2019
Hmm Found an Extra Key dont know where to use it, its if you go down the path and skip the BossDoor with the RedCarpet... or is the key and then the Boss leads to a good scene?... anyone know?

iggy_mumu

Apr 23, 2020
To run from fights press X during fight, give option to fight or flee. It seemed like stronger enemies would not allow running, like when fighting two at a time.

Darina A.513

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
BDSM Tournament by Darktoz was one of the first game in femdom genre i played long time ago.
and that totally explode my brain!
that was a brilliant thing with absolutely amazing humour and mind-blowing illustrations)))
i alway will consider Darktoz as one of my teachers in creating cool games!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i cant save my files
After the fact but you MUST decompress (Extract) the archive to a folder you've made yourself in an area that is not system-critical (such was Program Files or System). Until you do, the game will not function properly.

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
"Note"... For this game out of 10 = 0... There is more fighting than sex scenes... do not recommend this game... Goodbye

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes