Ren'Py Abandoned Femina Equum [v0.2] [SCINTILLATE3DX]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
How can this be considered even a test. What's to judge? What's next "test game" were we have to judge how good the mainscreen is?

Reactions: Kraz4life

vultron

May 19, 2018
How can this be considered even a test. What's to judge? What's next "test game" were we have to judge how good the mainscreen is?
Probably just put it out there to get the word out that the game exists so people can patron it if they want.

Mar 7, 2017
You would get more enjoyment out of making a circle with your thumb and index finger with your left hand and then thrusting the index finger of your right hand into the circle repeatedly.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Too bad the game doesn't have the tags: Male Protagonist - Futadom - Optional Human Dick ... Nice renders though! *WATCHED*

BrknParts

Aug 4, 2020
I like your style, but please understand, this is a Renpy game, like every game in Renpy the way it will develop your narrative with those "Stats", allows the player to save before each decision, it makes you work in scenes that nobody "truly care", because its not the "best choice" at moment, I want to see more of this and i am curious about what you gonna do with this characte, i like this Futa tag anyway

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Time to see my fav Horse girls in action! This game is made by one of my Creator Friends: . He makes very sexy 7ft Horse girls, check out his Slushe and Please Donate to his .

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
I have never seen futa frottae scene with equine dicks. i wonder how it would look like. ihope the dev includes it in the game

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
First, thing...

Mare=female
Stallion=uncastrated male
Gelding=castrated male

I have a friend who trains show horses. You learn things when you ask questions you weren't sure were worth asking.

Second, this is just a model display, isn't it? Is the standard so low for people that they'll give money to a digital paperweight?

Edit: 50 patrons and $238. Holy shit, what are you people doing? Get your shit together!

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I mean... It's a great idea for a game being a giant futa with a horse cock that is gonna go on a rampage on some sluts but at the same time... Why release a game with like a minute of play!?
When I first started creating I remember wanting to put myself on the map and say "Here's me and this is what I want to make, interested?". Maybe that's the case here? I've got a whole boat load of concepts for games that I'd like to know if there is a demand for rather than spending 500+ hours on them first...

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
When I first started creating I remember wanting to put myself on the map and say "Here's me and this is what I want to make, interested?". Maybe that's the case here? I've got a whole boat load of concepts for games that I'd like to know if there is a demand for rather than spending 500+ hours on them first...
Fair enough, but the thing about that is that it does not give enough information to the player so as for them to really get on board or not. I'll make a little comparison here Using "Food" instead of "Games" here as the product upon a first release.

2+ Hours of gameplay: Wow just wow, that's really going all out. That is like a taking someone to a fancy restaurant and trying various dishes and deserts and toppings with a lovely waitress and beautiful date all on the house. Magnificent... Almost nobody does this, but it would be great if people did.

About 1 Hour of gameplay: Taking someone to that same resturant, but on a budget and not ordering everything on the menu leaving something to the imagination. (This is what I think is ideal for a first release)

About 30 minutes of gameplay: Similar to 1 hour of gameplay, but they are going to stop you before you get to have your desert, but still something tasty.

About 15 minutes of gameplay: (What I would consider the minimum threshold to get people to take interest) Kinda like the 30 minute one, but instead of getting a full meal you get to have 1 bite of 1 of the aptizers

About 1 minute of gameplay: (As this game is in it's current form) Someone who had one of the appetizers burps in your face and you get to smell it.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes