Ren'Py Abandoned Femina Equum [v0.2] [SCINTILLATE3DX]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i liked what i saw but it's too short, even for a first release.
has potential, will look forward to future content

J-V1

May 1, 2018
any idea how much new content there is? i liked what i saw the first time but it's too too short even for a first version demo

berndly

Jul 2, 2020
This of the site the patreon

Howdy friends!
The release is almost here! Tomorrow at 6pm EST, I'll be releasing version 0.2 of Femina Equum. It's got a lot more stuff in it now, and I think you'll all enjoy it very much.
In light of the not so fun holidays, I'm going to make tomorrow's release special: the game will be available for $3 patrons until next Saturday.
Changelog will be posted at release.
<3
Howdy friends!
The release is almost here! Tomorrow at 6pm EST, I'll be releasing version 0.2 of Femina Equum. It's got a lot more stuff in it now, and I think you'll all enjoy it very much.
In light of the not so fun holidays, I'm going to make tomorrow's release special: the game will be available for $3 patrons until next Saturday.
Changelog will be posted at release.

alerion83

Jul 13, 2017
I think i have a completely different view of "a lot more" than the dev has :D but i didn't play the 0.1 so maybe it has... but it's short... very short...

Reactions: Ser Lordypants

Nuriaz

Dec 19, 2020
I think i have a completely different view of "a lot more" than the dev has :D but i didn't play the 0.1 so maybe it has... but it's short... very short...
the "a lot more" is aiming towards the total amount of renders, which are more than double the amount of the first version. fir thirst version were just the story arc infront of the mirror, the second version addded the fighting scene as well as the scene inside the castle. Regarding the fact that everything need to be posed set up all by hand impresses me.
And of course you have all the rights to write your opinion and should even, but i can only strongly disagree with the point, that the mentioned "a lot more" arent much. yes the game is pretty short, thats true, but in comparison to the first version it nearly trippled the playtime. also its a early version, so i think there is much more to cum ;)

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
if this game were the focus of the dev instead of a simple hobbies it would be one of the best games on the site with mc-futa

aliocha

Aug 5, 2017
so far it's good. keep up the good work.
I hope this gets impregnate and pregnancy as you play through the game.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
so far it's good. keep up the good work.
I hope this gets impregnate and pregnancy as you play through the game.
i hope it'll be more than just reading a comic basically and will have some gameplay akin to monster girls dream, but maybe my hopes are in vain

• Sad
Reactions: fregonard
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes