Ren'Py Abandoned Femina Equum [v0.2] [SCINTILLATE3DX]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 21, 2019
To call this "a lot" is just silly. The first release wasn't a typical first release, it was a demo, a test, it was 4 renders and a 60 second introduction. That should not be the standard for comparison. And what is "Total of 76 scenes" in the changelog supposed to mean? There are 2 scenes. 3 if you wanna be generous and call the little fight a scene. "This version marks the end of Chapter 1" Uhh what? One sex scene is a chapter in your mind?

Work at whatever pace you want, do your thing, I have no problem with that. But don't pretend you're making some kind of giant updates when that's just not the truth. This game is off to a dishonest and confusing start.

Dec 23, 2018
To call this "a lot" is just silly. The first release wasn't a typical first release, it was a demo, a test, it was 4 renders and a 60 second introduction. That should not be the standard for comparison. And what is "Total of 76 scenes" in the changelog supposed to mean? There are 2 scenes. 3 if you wanna be generous and call the little fight a scene. "This version marks the end of Chapter 1" Uhh what? One sex scene is a chapter in your mind?

Work at whatever pace you want, do your thing, I have no problem with that. But don't pretend you're making some kind of giant updates when that's just not the truth. This game is off to a dishonest and confusing start.
Haven't gotten to play around with Ren'Py yet, could he mean 76 frames/dialouges? lmao

I'm watching this game, will hopefully remember to check it in half a year.

Dec 21, 2019
Haven't gotten to play around with Ren'Py yet, could he mean 76 frames/dialouges? lmao

I'm watching this game, will hopefully remember to check it in half a year.
lol I guess it's possible, but I've never seen someone make that "mistake" and it looks like he speaks fine English

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
also would rather just have stills will dialogue then those weird jerky frame by frame things for the sex scenes.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
i hope it'll be more than just reading a comic basically and will have some gameplay akin to monster girls dream, but maybe my hopes are in vain
this dev makes several comics about horse-girls and this game is just an adaptation for renpy, it's not a real game to tell the truth, which is a shame :(

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019

Entirely agree. It seems very common these days to offer micro-updates as full updates. Is it money? Just the old milking machine? I hope not.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
As I recall this here was the game with like 4 renders on release. Something going on here now?

vouzmorg1

Feb 7, 2020
call this a game? you guys have really low standards I guess. it literally doesn't have choices, animations, custom models, and/or a great storyline.

Reactions: HerbertIronsides

wercoil

May 18, 2020
My personal opinion about this game ..... right now i don't care a lot about short or long gameplay because developing a game require time and considering also the world's pandemic situation, people may have every kind of problem.
Back to the game, i like the idea of "stallioness", many people like that, horse cock lights up the imagination ...
The images quality and their rendering is ok but sex scenes with fading frames .... nope, i was hoping for a sex animation in this update, a short one at least, but an animation.
Fading frames are boring and obsolete, they can be used for a scene transition, not for a sex one.
Also the dialogues need to be improved.
Last (in my opinion) the horse cock size .... i know she's a stallioness, but her cock is really huge .... maybe a little less huge? just to allow a full penetration without causing death?
Anyway keep up the good work, i hope to see something more in a not too far future.

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
wow i like big horse cocks like that, the game seems nice, we'll see what will come from it, could be nice to see her selfsuck too :p

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: prosmoker1
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes