Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Ok... I picked this up because it seemed interesting... But the interface is very clunky, the information option on the right side shows meters that don't exist in the UI, and I can't figure out what the heck to do... Is there a place to buy clothes? I can't even tell if she needs to eat, but about the only thing I can buy is food...

Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
Ok... I picked this up because it seemed interesting... But the interface is very clunky, the information option on the right side shows meters that don't exist in the UI, and I can't figure out what the heck to do... Is there a place to buy clothes? I can't even tell if she needs to eat, but about the only thing I can buy is food...
Additional tables are not displayed or only their icons do not appear?
if wan buy clothes go Northern District and click the shopping cart icon

edit : if using my mod and the error meter icon, the needs folder name is changed to needs, support\tech\needs in winrar

Last edited:

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Hello everyone. Developer Mr_Saturn's account was removed from Patreon today. We don't know if it's an account hack or Patreon activity. Currently, the developer has written to them with an explanation. We are waiting for answer. The developer absolutely does not give up work on his project. I am writing this post with information at his request. Greetings to all fans of Femlife from Mr_Saturn.

Reactions: ustar
May 20, 2022
Is it me or has Patreon's morality police get a massive influx? lately it seems that alot of devlopers have either been banned on that site or have jumped ship from them to subcribestar

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Is it me or has Patreon's morality police get a massive influx? lately it seems that alot of devlopers have either been banned on that site or have jumped ship from them to subcribestar
That's what I don't know, but who knows. I don't know the details, but after several hours of uncertainty, the M_Saturn patreon was restored.

loinger

Apr 24, 2020
why do you want a loose pussy?
Loose pussy is obtained from vaginal intercourse and childbirth
get pussy+=15 from childbirth
get pussy+=1 from vaginal intercourse
get pussy+=8 from raped while drunk
Thought it was a system issue because it didn't go down in normal tights.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
why do you want a loose pussy?
Loose pussy is obtained from vaginal intercourse and childbirth
get pussy+=15 from childbirth
get pussy+=1 from vaginal intercourse
get pussy+=8 from raped while drunk
Man, why are so many devs including this nonsense? Vaginas don't get loose from sex. That's like claiming your penis gets smaller every time you stick it in something. That myth is purely misogynystic bullshit.

Reactions: znnrqp

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Man, why are so many devs including this nonsense? Vaginas don't get loose from sex. That's like claiming your penis gets smaller every time you stick it in something. That myth is purely misogynystic bullshit.
My dick and balls shrivel everytime somebody mentions the words Wokist, Feminist or Brit Tory.

• Haha
Reactions: znnrqp

Lolacuscae

Jan 5, 2023
This is the same as the reason many devs created a very simple hunger system in the game. like you don't get a stomach ache when you eat a lot of food or you need to defecate at a certain time, because it takes a lot of energy and time to do it.

Last edited:

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
I made a modified QSP Cheat Version of the current [v0.8.3 Fixed] Version.

Installation: Extract the .zip file and replace the modified FemLife.qsp file with the original FemLife.qsp file in the game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does this still work?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes