crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I wish I can play this game ... Too complicated and time consume it don't have time and my mind don't understand the mechanics of the game need some mod to simplify the game

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i updated 0.98 to 0.99 and now there is no single image visible when i started updated game (0,98 was working good). i tried loading saved game but also nothing. any idea what to do?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FemLife-0.99
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Azaria777

Jun 9, 2020
I'm trying to set this game up, why is the 0.96 version bigger than the 0.99 the latest version? if it is supposed to be like that can I just download the latest version from the torrent yilkin added here? or do I have to download the 0.96 version and then add all the updates separately?

May 20, 2022
I'm trying to set this game up, why is the 0.96 version bigger than the 0.99 the latest version? if it is supposed to be like that can I just download the latest version from the torrent yilkin added here? or do I have to download the 0.96 version and then add all the updates separately?
Id like to know the same thing...I personally hate having to download a main file then so many update files in order to play a game. I'm sure there are reasons but honestly I just prefer a one and done download experience

Sep 29, 2019
Download the file 0.99 from the Post above from SonsOfLiberty its the entire Game compressed to 2,6 GB. No need to download 12 GB and then xy updates not sure why People make such stupid Downloads. To the Different Versions you see on the main Page that are only updates you must Download there 0.96 then all the other and copy and paste them into 0.96 and overwrite all. 0.97-0.99 are only update Files not the the Game. To get the entire Game use the Link here in the Comments

Reactions: Azaria777

Azaria777

Jun 9, 2020
Download the file 0.99 from the Post above from SonsOfLiberty its the entire Game compressed to 2,6 GB. No need to download 12 GB and then xy updates not sure why People make such stupid Downloads. To the Different Versions you see on the main Page that are only updates you must Download there 0.96 then all the other and copy and paste them into 0.96 and overwrite all. 0.97-0.99 are only update Files not the the Game. To get the entire Game use the Link here in the Comments
Thanks. A compressed version is essentially the same right? does compression cause any bugs or smth?

Sep 29, 2019
Thanks. A compressed version is essentially the same right? does compression cause any bugs or smth?
Normal Games that are Compressed good still work perfect at least i never found a Problem with them.Compressed mean normal only that the Image are Compressed more so not 50MB for a Pussy picture but 50kb.The only thing that real change is that the Picture can look not so nice but to be true i never see a difference in all Game i play so far from here and they was Compressed but real ho the hell download 12GB + xy Updates for a Sex Game that is not even a triple AAA Title i prefer to have Bugs then to spent my life by Downloading such a Game and after you must even Decompress that thing on your PC and 12GB bad compressed can take a half day if you dont have a half decent PC

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
compressed versions are fan-made, and some minor hiccups can be expected and can be easily fixed by reporting them to the author. I always play compressed games when available and had almost zero issues so far.

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
FemLife [v0.99] [Mr_saturn]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - PIXELDRAIN -
Hi. Can you upload to Mega. I tried your links for this game a few times and it's very slow at first, but after some time it's crashin the download anyway. Thanks.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
I made a modified QSP Cheat Version of the current [v0.8.3 Fixed] Version.

Installation: Extract the .zip file and replace the modified FemLife.qsp file with the original FemLife.qsp file in the game folder.

update for cheats?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes