• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Dayterra

Feb 20, 2018
idk, its almost like all games made in Russia/Ukraine just have to be on QSP engine, have many gigabytes of unoptimized pictures to download, to have counterintuitive interface (general QSP feature) and have this frustrating micromanagement like go to bathroom, brush teeth, go to kitchen, open the f-ing fridge, make sandwich -> oh wait you forgot to buy components, go to the supermarket -> oh wait you have to cross the city several times to find one... Its all trouble and no sex, just like IRL.

the western equivalent to QSP horror is RAGS, I suppose.
NGL, I'd play that game if it lets me decide what clothes I wear.

• Haha
Reactions: Papa Ernie

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
WTH is this 10GB pile of shit I just downloaded? I thought it was going to be a game made with tons of video files, like NS-Evolution, because that's the only way it would make sense. But it's no, it's game that was made in an engine I've never heard of until now ... *checks notes* QSP? Dafuq is that and why isn't it Ren'py or at least RPGM? Did development start on it in the 90s? Somebody needs to port this thing ASAP, because shockingly it's using an engine worse than Unity.

Last edited:

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
FemLife [v0.98] [Mr_saturn]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Thanks!!!

I was really wondering if we had to download
Win (v0.96)
and then Update Only (v0.96 -> v0.97 Fixed)
to only then Update Only (v0.97 fixed -> v0.971)
to finally then Update Only (v0.971 -> v0.98)

I guess Patreons can just download the latest version without jumping through all the hoops???

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks!!!

I was really wondering if we had to download
Win (v0.96)
and then Update Only (v0.96 -> v0.97 Fixed)
to only then Update Only (v0.97 fixed -> v0.971)
to finally then Update Only (v0.971 -> v0.98)

I guess Patreons can just download the latest version without jumping through all the hoops???
I have no idea, but yeah, that's the way you have to download it, not sure if whoever only shares the update only and that's why, but I'm sure someone can make a full release just by patching it and uploading a complete package.

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
I have no idea, but yeah, that's the way you have to download it, not sure if whoever only shares the update only and that's why, but I'm sure someone can make a full release just by patching it and uploading a complete package.
the only difference between compressed and normal is the images compressed?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FemLife-0.98
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kamapalutza

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
im having problems as this is my first qsp game can someone guide me how to download the game and how to run it without errors?
Download 0.96 and the 3 "Update only" archives. Unzip all of them in their respective folders, then take the content in the folders and overwrite 0.96 with 0.97Fixed; overwrite that with 0.971, overwrite that with 0.98. Result is a playable QSP game at version 0.98.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This game is amazing and the only problem is the QSP engine... but the story is so interesting and Violetta has such a great body that it was worth it to use QSP even though as an engine that just sucks.
Hope someone will port this game in renpy!
Thanks to the dev for the good job.

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
Is this game playable? I can see nothing when i start the game, i did the first time that i started it but i closed the miniwindows cause it seemed weid and then ive never been able to see them again. I'd be glad if someone could help since it looks such a good game

Last edited:

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 3348698
can someone please help me solve this issue?
" Many people reported that “This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin Windows” error mainly occurs after installing a series of Windows updates. If this scenario applies to you, you can try performing a system restore or uninstalling these updates manually. " - from DR. GOOGLE

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
" Many people reported that “This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin Windows” error mainly occurs after installing a series of Windows updates. If this scenario applies to you, you can try performing a system restore or uninstalling these updates manually. " - from DR. GOOGLE
DO NOT
]
I REPEAT

DO NOT PERFORM A SYSTEM RESTORE

IF you are on Windows 11.

System restore is a deprecated feature that causes more and more corrupt system files with each feature update to W11.

Do a clean reinstall from a media instead, that will repair the windows installation, then reinstall QSP.

Reactions: BBZ01
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes