CeoClinton

Aug 30, 2020
Yeah, I'm playing a new build now) There's a boyfriend named Andrey. He can move into an apartment with Violetta, he gives her his salary and there is a lot of sex with him, but some things are in development, such as co-parenting a child, but in changlog the developer promises to finalize many aspects of the relationship.
where can you track the development beside Patreon? Also where did You see the co-parenting development?

comrade_x

Mar 15, 2019
I hope they add more Pregnancy Content for this game
Not they, but him)))
I am sure that the developer will make such content if he does not give up development because of the negligible number of patrons(this is also possible, I would give up development if the number of patrons for a year did not get over 70. Why invest time and effort in something that most people are not interested in.)

Last edited:

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I am sure that the developer will make such content if he does not give up development because of the negligible number of patrons(this is also possible, I would give up development if the number of patrons for a year did not get over 70. Why invest time and effort in something that most people are not interested in.)
I hope that good times will come for the developer. I support him on Patreon, I like his project, and I would like it to continue to develop. I think that I am not the only person who likes this game and if those who like it supported the developer with $1 a month, he would have a good salary, motivation and more time to develop the game if he quit his job.

Reactions: Gokkun Fan
Oct 15, 2017
Yeah, I get that but if you ask me they need a better platform then Patreon. - Itch.io is a really nice place and unless he charged people for his game then I feel sure he would do better... This game says something and I sure hope he continues it without giving up over nonsense.

Last edited:

CeoClinton

Aug 30, 2020
i think he should make a discord channel to communicate directly with his audience and also make the teasrs visible for non patreons so that newcomers have an idea what his game is about.
Perhaps even make polls either on Patreon or on discord.
That would generate a bigger popularity and in turn more patreons. Also i would change the title picture on page on lol

Reactions: Gokkun Fan

comrade_x

Mar 15, 2019
Yeah, I get that but if you ask me they need a better platform then Patreon. - Itch.io is a really nice place and unless he charged people for his game then I feel sure he would do better... This game says something and I sure hope he continues it without giving up over nonsense.
His game is already uploaded on Itch.io If the developer didn't charge $ 1,2,3 for his game, there would be no more than ten patrons)))

comrade_x

Mar 15, 2019
I hope that good times will come for the developer. I support him on Patreon, I like his project, and I would like it to continue to develop. I think that I am not the only person who likes this game and if those who like it supported the developer with $1 a month, he would have a good salary, motivation and more time to develop the game if he quit his job.
What if those who like his game have already become his patrons. It's only about 50-70. All other people either don't care about the game or don't like it. When the developer finally understands this, he will stop wasting time and effort and the project will be abandoned, unfortunately.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes