Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
This is likely the best publicity the dev can get. Generally piracy is free advertising. Likely many other people, if it wasn't for sites like this, I wouldn't have known about many games, and certainly wouldn't have signed up to Patreon for them, or bought them.
Yes you are right buddy. I agree with you. Thanks to f95zone, I learned about the existence of FemLife myself and today I support the creator in various ways. I'm not saying that a game shouldn't be made public, but I just don't think it's a good idea to add the latest version of the game right after it comes out. I will not agree with that.

CeoClinton

Aug 30, 2020
Patreons are worried that the content is becoming public, it's so cute. But we must stand our ground and never allow this site to be turned into a second Patreon
for years this hasnt become a second Patreon, who are You to decide what the future will be with Your actions, second patreon, really??? Go piratebig stuff, not new and small Devs, its juts stupid, and the Dev is kind enough to release the public version as well

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Here are some fixes and extra cheats I've added for my own use for 0.3.8.0. Don't expect regular updates to this. Just stuff for my own sanity and broken gotos.

Nov 26, 2016
I dont think that you should share this. Its patreon version and public version comes when author releases it for free. This makes authors patreon page worthles.
I too only engage in missionary sexual intercourse, with the lights off, for the sole purpose of reproduction.

• Haha
Reactions: Spermabear
Apr 4, 2018
I think a person should make a decision on the support of the project without artificial restrictions, and the developer's suckers

Я считаю, что решение о поддержке проекта человек должен принимать самостоятельно без искусственных ограничений, и происков подсосов разработчика

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I think a person should make a decision on the support of the project without artificial restrictions, and the developer's suckers

Я считаю, что решение о поддержке проекта человек должен принимать самостоятельно без искусственных ограничений, и происков подсосов разработчика
A person also makes a decision to buy sausage in a store voluntarily. And the seller has the right to give him this sausage for free, if he deems it necessary. Another thing is if a person decides to steal this food product himself. This is called stealing. Constant theft and the resulting loss of profit ruin the business and the sausage will no longer be. Neither for free nor for money. But I certainly understand that people like you don't give a shit about it, as well as the work of the developer.

P.S. : I agree with you that developer support is a personal voluntary choice. But what does piracy have to do with it? How does the use of stolen products relate to this philosophy?

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2018
A person also makes a decision to buy sausage in a store voluntarily. And the seller has the right to give him this sausage for free, if he deems it necessary. Another thing is if a person decides to steal this food product himself. This is called stealing. Constant theft and the resulting loss of profit ruin the business and the sausage will no longer be. Neither for free nor for money. But I certainly understand that people like you don't give a shit about it, as well as the work of the developer.

P.S. : I agree with you that developer support is a personal voluntary choice. But what does piracy have to do with it? How does the use of stolen products relate to this philosophy?
What makes you think I'm stealing from a developer? I have purchased the product and have every right to share it with those who are present here, I do not receive any profit from this. Pure altruism)

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
This game has some good potential, but it is ruined by some poor design choices. If the developer is here, look at the Clean Slate game to see how that developer included quality of life options that make the game so much better. For example routines. When you chose to go to sleep, the MC automatically showers brush teeth etc. Same for morning, automatically eat breakfast, brush teeth, shower, apply makeup etc. Of course you set the routine if you want to.
In this game, the menus are a mess, to eat, IIRC, you click in one window on the icon of the fridge, then in another window on a list of items and so on. Terrible. You won't have any chance of success until you fix your UI and add quality of life improvements. There is something under all the mess, but people will stay away of it, even if free to play.

Reactions: Zeliboba3891

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
This game has some good potential, but it is ruined by some poor design choices. If the developer is here, look at the Clean Slate game to see how that developer included quality of life options that make the game so much better. For example routines. When you chose to go to sleep, the MC automatically showers brush teeth etc. Same for morning, automatically eat breakfast, brush teeth, shower, apply makeup etc. Of course you set the routine if you want to.
In this game, the menus are a mess, to eat, IIRC, you click in one window on the icon of the fridge, then in another window on a list of items and so on. Terrible. You won't have any chance of success until you fix your UI and add quality of life improvements. There is something under all the mess, but people will stay away of it, even if free to play.
Well, I don't know... On the contrary, I like this routine. I like that it looks like a girl simulator. She has to take care of herself... If the developer removes this from the game, it will no longer look like a simulator. But this is my personal opinion. Maybe I'm the only one who likes it in the game. And in general, this is not a visual novel with a plot where these actions are not needed. This is a sandbox.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gokkun Fan

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Well, I don't know... On the contrary, I like this routine. I like that it looks like a girl simulator. She has to take care of herself... If the developer removes this from the game, it will no longer look like a simulator. But this is my personal opinion. Maybe I'm the only one who likes it in the game. And in general, this is not a visual novel with a plot where these actions are not needed. This is a sandbox.
I agree. You take this away, it removes much of the point of it being a life sim. You need to remember these things, or it affects the way people treat you, and the content you can access. They can be toggled off in cheats, which is why they are cheats, as it makes content always available, which would normally be gated by such things.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Can I work as a model or a prostitute job? It keeps looping into training or saying how disgusting the job is.
I wont give up on this game easily it does scratch something inside of me each time i get back from work.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
Can I work as a model or a prostitute job? It keeps looping into training or saying how disgusting the job is.
I wont give up on this game easily it does scratch something inside of me each time i get back from work.
To work as a model, first there will be a training session(about two weeks). To work as a prostitute, the level of depravity must be 50+. You can choose a level at the beginning of the game or gradually slowly corrupt the MC.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I use cheats so level of depravity is currently 1789
From what I've seen, there's no requirement to have depravity over 60. Under 60, you are a prude, and can't even apply makeup, above 60 you are a slut, and can work as a prostitute. This is one of the balance issues in this game, there's no progression, or meaning to high depravity.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
From what I've seen, there's no requirement to have depravity over 60. Under 60, you are a prude, and can't even apply makeup, above 60 you are a slut, and can work as a prostitute. This is one of the balance issues in this game, there's no progression, or meaning to high depravity.
After 50, she is not a slut, but a standard girl who does not like being a whore, but for money she can tolerate it...
After 100, she becomes a depraved woman who likes to be a whore.
Apparently, the developer did not set the limit to 100. This is a technical point.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Ok so I should be able to work as a prostitute (well my avatar) but she can not. She sais the job is disgusting.
That is bug with this version? I provide screenshots.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
Ok so I should be able to work as a prostitute (well my avatar) but she can not. She sais the job is disgusting.
I don't know... Everything works fine for me.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Try to test start a new game. Maybe it's just the incompatibility of the new version with the old saves? Or this bug happened because of the use of cheat, although I also used it.

Last edited:

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
There was a problem in one of the previous versions of the game. However, it has been fixed.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes