• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
So, exactly how does the pregnancy system work? is there going to be, stages of pregnancy, and hopefully, they're going to add trimesters.
So far, I have information that the developer has started working on the visual part of the pregnancy. But I know the QSP platform, here it is simply unrealistic to make visually different stages of pregnancy.
I think that at a certain period of pregnancy, the stomach will be visible, as in the screenshots. Plus, there will be a reaction of the game world to pregnancy.

Oct 15, 2017
So far, I have information that the developer has started working on the visual part of the pregnancy. But I know the QSP platform, here it is simply unrealistic to make visually different stages of pregnancy.
I think that at a certain period of pregnancy, the stomach will be visible, as in the screenshots. Plus, there will be a reaction of the game world to pregnancy.
Well, if you take a look at the pregnant pictures that you posted you'll see that one of the bellies is bigger than the other one. - that's why I asked about a Pregnancy System.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
Well, if you take a look at the pregnant pictures that you posted you'll see that one of the bellies is bigger than the other one. - that's why I asked about a Pregnancy System.
I think it's just a formality. It just shows that MC is pregnant. But I think that this approach is also not bad. In my opinion, the developer tries to do everything beautifully and efficiently, as much as possible for this gaming platform.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Yep, the new version is for the supporters. I'm just curious on what's new and any bug fixes really.
Changelog v0.4:

- Added another opportunity to work as a prostitute without a pimp. To do this, you need to buy a notebook and pay for the Internet.
At the moment, offers are available:
0)Gangbang MMMF(Appears randomly)
1)Gold Rain
2)Facial cumshot
3)Blowjob without a condom
4)HandJob
5)ThroatFucking
6)Anal sex + Vaginal sex
7)FootJob
8)Cunnilingus + Vaginal Sex
9)Blowjob + Bwc
10)Classic sex(Vaginal sex + Blowjob)
11)Double penetration
12)Lesbian sex. Active lesbian + passive lesbian(randomly).
13)Female cuckold)))

May 8, 2020
Changelog v0.4:

- Added another opportunity to work as a prostitute without a pimp. To do this, you need to buy a notebook and pay for the Internet.
1)Gold Rain
2)Facial cumshot
4)HandJob
5)ThroatFucking
6)Anal sex + Vaginal sex
7)FootJob
9)Blowjob + Bwc
11)Double penetration
13)Female cuckold)))
Thanks , real hero

May 8, 2020
Changelog v0.4:

1)Gold Rain
2)Facial cumshot
4)HandJob
5)ThroatFucking
6)Anal sex + Vaginal sex
7)FootJob
9)Blowjob + Bwc
11)Double penetration
13)Female cuckold)))
Gangbang, gold rain, throatfucking ))) this dev knows how have fun )

Seymour999

May 20, 2019
Did anyone got this bug about the job on erotic spa? when you get the job, you cant quit it. Did anyone got the problem too

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes