Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
The output date of the update depends on the amount of work and the amount of content in the new version.
For example, the development of the version in which Violetta had stockings lasted longer, as the developer took a long time to update all the images in the game. Now he is again updating all the scenes in the game, adding pictures in which Violetta is pregnant.

May 8, 2020
The output date of the update depends on the amount of work and the amount of content in the new version.
For example, the development of the version in which Violetta had stockings lasted longer, as the developer took a long time to update all the images in the game. Now he is again updating all the scenes in the game, adding pictures in which Violetta is pregnant.
yeah dude , i understand)
its just my thoughts and hope

Reactions: Zeliboba3891
Oct 15, 2017
The developer said on Patreon: There will be a cheat code. You can immediately make the fifth month of pregnancy (for those who cannot wait))) and remove sterilization. First i need to do the visual part of the pregnancy, then the game mechanics, and then the birth of child. I don't know yet how many versions this will take.

Okay, so we can expect some Pregnancy Realism after all.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes