May 8, 2020
The developer said on Patreon: There will be a cheat code. You can immediately make the fifth month of pregnancy (for those who cannot wait))) and remove sterilization. First i need to do the visual part of the pregnancy, then the game mechanics, and then the birth of child. I don't know yet how many versions this will take.

Okay, so we can expect some Pregnancy Realism after all.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Changelog v0.5:
- Added content with pregnancy(there is a cheat for instant pregnancy).
- Semen stains appear on clothes and stockings.
- Fixed some identified bugs.

In the next version, there will probably be things related to prostitution and other matters.

Perhaps the contect with the Night Club, dance and sex at the disco will be expanded.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
Hi Zeliboba! on version 0.5 will there be more content (about prostitution, homelessness, a story with friends, etc.?)
or just about the pregnancy system?

really appreciate for information from dev you gave , u hero
Soorry 4 my englishh
Changelog v0.5:
- Added content with pregnancy(there is a cheat for instant pregnancy).
- Semen stains appear on clothes and stockings.
- Fixed some identified bugs.

In the next version, there will probably be things related to prostitution and other matters.

Perhaps the contect with the Night Club, dance and sex at the disco will be expanded.

Version 0.5 is posted on Patreon.
This is mostly pregnant content. The developer has updated all the images in the game. It took a long time.
While communicating with the developer, I asked about his future plans. He said that for the next update, he will work on BDSM content, events on the dance floor in a nightclub, events on the beach, it is also planned to add a nudist beach.

May 8, 2020
I remember the qsp game big kuyash, I loved this game so much. but the game was abandoned later.
I hope this game will live long and be completed.
there is of course "provincial" and "girl life"
but for these games, only bug fixes and system control adjustments are released in updates, etc.
events and interesting development of fetishes are rare. qsp games always have sad stories on development.

and this developer has never disappointed in its updates yet)

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I remember the qsp game big kuyash, I loved this game so much. but the game was abandoned later.
but for these games, only bug fixes and system control adjustments are released in updates, etc.
events and interesting development of fetishes are rare. qsp games always have sad stories on development.

I think that if there is good support on Patreon, the developer will work with enthusiasm and will continue to develop the game. If the deplorable situation with the support that the developer has now continues, then I will have fears for the fate of this game :(

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018

In my opinion, this is the best QSP game on the market because we are dealing with a real heroine, real sex scenes (and those gorgeous stockings!), And this is not the case at all in games of this type. They have more events there, but the whole thing is based on photos from the Internet. I never identify with the heroines of such games or with events. And here it is different, Violetta is likeable and extremely pleasing to the eye.

I hope that players will be more willing to support this game because it is worth it. From the next month I myself will increase my contribution to $ 20, because I like this game and I want to help the developer by creating this project. I feel part of it too in a way.

May 8, 2020
Patreon is designed to give a funding stream. Jackjr appears to want to just give one big lump sum.
well, not quite a large amount))
just pay my respects to the gentleman to motivate him to do more content))
but otherwise you understood me correctly)
Grazie , Segnore !

"migliore motivazione itszzz aa money!"
© Some unknown mob

Last edited:

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
Patreon is designed to give a funding stream. Jackjr appears to want to just give one big lump sum.
Grazie , Segnore !

© Some unknown mob

On Patreon, you can become a patron at a certain tier, the amount will be debited from the bank card immediately, then you can immediately stop being a patron)

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
Grazie , Segnore !

© Some unknown mob

I wondering how much money we are talking about?))) If it's not a secret)))

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes