Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If the developer planned to work to then put the new version into public access, he would have done so. Try to create something yourself. Open a cafe and give out every new burger to visitors for free. Then your philosophy will be supported by actions, but for now it's just empty speech and bravado.
I do write and give it away for free.

Whether this update has a large or a small audience doesn't retroactively change what the developer did. They might be unhappy that someone made this version public earlier than they wanted, but that's been true for thousands of developers here over the years, and none have stopped working because their games got released here early.

Again, the behavior that upsets you is the behavior that this forum was designed to encourage, so I don't think that you have a leg to stand on when complaining about it here. In fact, if you had any respect for the developer, you wouldn't be here talking to the pirates.

Fire34

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, is there any bug fixes for the new version?
I noticed that, when i do the actress job, I immediately get kickoff to the street.

Fire34

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, is there any bug fixes for the new version?
I noticed that, when i do the actress job, I immediately get kickoff to the street.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
version 0.5 waited longer than usual,
hopefully 0.6 will come out faster.
very promising game. and the developer chose the qsp platform and this is a rarity.

more dark content: alcoholism, rape, drug addiction, humiliation (sex with homeless people, fat landlords, migrant workers, drunks)

dates with sweet boys and rich daddies can be found in the sims)
(although some people like it)

purely my opinion)
Certainly it will come out much faster, because you will not have to rework almost all pictures from the game by adding a belly;)

The developer has received some interesting ideas to develop the threads you described, he will surely add something to this topic in some time.

Thanks for the positive opinion.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
does anyone know in the game there will be an option to turn the protagonist into a bimbo, or related content, enlarge boobs, lips, ass)) and how to cure the protagonist's syphilis
For syphilis, you have to buy pills at the pharmacy, you should take them for many days every day (I don't remember exactly 7-14 days, somehow).

Currently, there is no plan to enlarge the lips, breasts, ass, because it's a lot of work, but who knows what the future will bring. Mr_Saturn will rather focus on other things now (relationships with NPCs, events, etc).

I also encourage you to ask questions and present your ideas for playing on Discord.

Mar 6, 2018
So... I guess we can see an update of v.06 somewhat in the fall, eh? Stable workload is a real blessing for our dev. Hope you create your own superb game! People here as stated previously may not be on the "good side", but we still do appreciate your time put in the development. Have a nice end of the August y'all!

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
when is this game going to be finished ?
I think it will not be finished, and it will continue to develop. The game has great potential, a lot of things are missing, NPC interactions, events, new locations, quests and so on. I dare say that this game has not yet started properly. I count on the developer, I support him and keep my fingers crossed for FemLife to be a benchmark for QSP games over time.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
I think it will not be finished, and it will continue to develop. The game has great potential, a lot of things are missing, NPC interactions, events, new locations, quests and so on. I dare say that this game has not yet started properly. I count on the developer, I support him and keep my fingers crossed for FemLife to be a benchmark for QSP games over time.
Girl life is more expansive tho

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Girl life is more expansive tho
Girl Life is way more expansive but it is also becomming too big so even though the team works extremely hard at updates they get lost in the sheer size of the other things you have to repeat if starting again looking for specific updates.
Fem Life is getting bigger and bigger but still very maneagable in replays although I hope the Dev starts to issue smaller updates rather than full game each time. Once over 5gb Mega Pro will limit and a lot of people would probably have time issues when downloading too.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
Girl Life is way more expansive but it is also becomming too big so even though the team works extremely hard at updates they get lost in the sheer size of the other things you have to repeat if starting again looking for specific updates.
Fem Life is getting bigger and bigger but still very maneagable in replays although I hope the Dev starts to issue smaller updates rather than full game each time. Once over 5gb Mega Pro will limit and a lot of people would probably have time issues when downloading too.
very true i find girl life too complicated, clunky, convoluted

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
The developer will definitely expand the game further, instead of ending it. Actually, a lot depends on us, the players. If we support the author, he will insert better and better updates (more frequent, bigger), and the game itself will continue to develop.

I like his project very much and I am glad that I have the opportunity to support this project.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes