ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
To you new jacks who have never played a QSP game before, here's a protip that will get you far and save you a lot of trouble. It's easy to remember, too.

Slow down.

These games are long term investments. If you've played Girl's Life or any of the early iterations, you know that you can literally get hundreds of hours of gameplay out of them. And then you can add mods and add even more. But you're building a character here. You need to take care of your character, build up stats, make sacrifices and balance your time and pleasure. Sometimes you will simply need to study, or work out. Sometimes you need to stop and actually eat, or shower. These are life sims, not quick faps. If you have attention deficit disorder, these games really aren't for you. Asking for cheats to skip eating/sleeping are just completely missing the point of these type of games.

That being said, this one is still in early development and it's 100% possible that certain variables aren't figured out yet (such as the mood, as mentioned above) or there's simply not enough content to really hash out a lot of the placeholder stats that are there. That's where the dev really needs to buckle down and get more stuff added.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
To you new jacks who have never played a QSP game before, here's a protip that will get you far and save you a lot of trouble. It's easy to remember, too.

Slow down.

These games are long term investments. If you've played Girl's Life or any of the early iterations, you know that you can literally get hundreds of hours of gameplay out of them. And then you can add mods and add even more. But you're building a character here. You need to take care of your character, build up stats, make sacrifices and balance your time and pleasure. Sometimes you will simply need to study, or work out. Sometimes you need to stop and actually eat, or shower. These are life sims, not quick faps. If you have attention deficit disorder, these games really aren't for you. Asking for cheats to skip eating/sleeping are just completely missing the point of these type of games.
You are correct that grinding (that's the word for what you describe) is a common feature to these games, but I don't think that you are correct that it should be. Girl's Life, for instance, started as a grinding game, but it has morphed into more of a true game where something new happens to the character all the time, and many of the repetitive features have been eliminated inn favor of adding something like a "get up and get ready for school" command that takes care of the repetitive features in favor of the game features that are actually fun. In Girl Life nowadays, you never know what's going to happen when you go to school. There's almost always something that offers the potential for something new to happen.

A game that advertises playing for hundreds of hours with 95% of those hours spent doing boring, repetitive things isn't advertising an asset, but a liability.

Building the large stable of random events and slightly-changing events to keep the daily game flow interesting takes a long time (look how many years it took a community to make the GL schoolgirl start worth playing), but that should be the goal. Players who don't want to play 100 days of repetitive life shouldn't be told that that's a necessary feature of games like this. it isn't. They should be told that it takes time and support for the developer to advance the game far enough that they don't have to cheat to get to interesting play with a reasonable expenditure of precious lifespan. In the meantime, they can cheat away and shouldn't be told to feel guilty about it, or that they are n00bs who don't understand how to enjoy games.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Stupid question: How do I get to work at the kafe? Wasn't it at 10AM? There is no option to start my shift. Figured it out. ><

Last edited:

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Wait so you haven't played QSP games like this at all (i.e. girl life)?
And also there's a good chance that there'd be an android port, but most likely later on in development
I tried Girls life and that was a bitch to play but I didn't realize it was the same engine.

Reactions: Ashkun

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
(that's the word for what you describe)
to you, but that's not at all what i was referring to. please don't put words in my mouth. grinding isn't fun, character building is. and if done right, a slow progress is very enjoyable for players like me. obviously you want a more gratifying 'right now' kind of game, but i'm fine with a slow build.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
i will be honest, after girls life i absolutely enjoy games like this. i have high hopes. im gonna try this later.

i hope for degenerates like me there is also lots of forced/rape content like in girls life?
also can anyone tell me how much playtime there currently is? is it like a 20 min demo or something? or is there already a good amount of content?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
to you, but that's not at all what i was referring to. please don't put words in my mouth. grinding isn't fun, character building is. and if done right, a slow progress is very enjoyable for players like me. obviously you want a more gratifying 'right now' kind of game, but i'm fine with a slow build.
Obviously, we disagree about what "grinding" is. To me, "grinding" is play that doesn't advance the story, but just changes a player stat or doesn't even do that. Taking a daily shit is grinding, not character building. Deciding whether to take the less-well-paying job that keep the MC happier is character building. Requiring the player to work for 100 hours to buy a dress instead of 10 hours is grinding, not character-building. Having the character choose between the modest dress and the revealing one is character-building.

There is no virtue to torturing the player to click 100 times to achieve an objective rather than 10 times. Virtue-signalling by arguing that people who recognize that fact just want "a more gratifying 'right now' kind of game" doesn't change that fact.

It is perfectly okay to want games that are about grinding and deferred gratification. I just prefer games that are about stories, not grinding. This game has the potential to be what I like, if it can avoid the pitfalls that beset 90% of QSP games because of the nature of the game system.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
how can I run the game bcs is a .bat form; can someone explain me please ?
Not sure what you mean. The game runs by double-clicking the .bat file. Does not your system recognize .bat files?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Obviously, we disagree about what "grinding" is. To me, "grinding" is play that doesn't advance the story, but just changes a player stat or doesn't even do that. Taking a daily shit is grinding, not character building. ..
Yeah, that's my definition also. If it's exact or almost exact repeats of the same thing, it's grind. Do I have to go through 10 of the same button presses to get $10 for a day at work and do that for two weeks, grind.

If it's clearing out 5 dungeons, not grind as those are different events (think RPGs to level up and things like Fallout), new stuff actually happens even if the end result is building up money or stats so you can defeat the boss. Or at least in well designed games where the dungeons are hand crafted with each their own story.

Killing a dragon is cool, killing 10 dragons can be cool, killing 100 dragons is just padding the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Centrophy and BakaG

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Needs some QoL updates, I get that stat juggles are supposed to be part of a game but this is tedious to the max, I can't juggle anything if I can't see what raises or lowers my stats.

Having character squirm at thought of modeling or learning striptease with a nondescript blurb but happily gargle and swallow cum is quite annoying as well.

inventory stacking instead of 100 different packs of condoms, mint tablets, contraceptive pills and cosmetics,
Not being able to stash alcohol in the fridge and having to toss them to trash etc.

comrade_x

Mar 15, 2019
The money system isn't balanced yet. Jobs pay a pittance ($2 an hour is common) and benefits cost a fortune ($10,000 for model training).
This is because in the country where the developer lives, such a money system is present in real life. Maybe he just thinks it's normal in whole world, and he did it in the game.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It would be nice to see current stats for depravity, squeamishness, striptease, and hole size threshholds. It would also be nice to have a fast forward x days option somewhere/somehow. More pregnancy options would be useful as well (how far along, pictures, different reactions to her state (both her own and other people), and something to do with the little buggers after they are born instead of basically a game over due to the options dissappearing).

I know it's still pretty early in developement and there is plenty to work on, but those are some things that I noticed that the game should maybe address sooner over later in order to assist overall playability.

I also noticed depravity seems to get reset randomly and kind of often. There may be a glitch in that somewhere. There also seems to be a glitch in owned items duplicating many times over in inventory and never dissappearing or being removed. Also, need to find a way to leave vodka bottle at home (forced to throw it away every night when clubbing).

Other things that would be nice are, choose name, birthday, different selectable bio's, calender fix (all months are currently 30 days), more clothes. Also, she shouldn't maybe be forced to shower after prosititution if she doesn't want to (maybe she just likes being dirty).

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes