DarkKrusty

Sep 16, 2018
The supermarket is still under construction. is that is way of saying its under development or do I just need to pass time?

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Question, how the hell do i lower depravity? Does erotic massage and masturbate count as lowering depravity? Do i need to lose my virginity?

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
The mood system is weird. I couldn't get the mc to be in a good mood. I left the house feeling great, got to a location and she was already pissy. Also the job system could use help. Couldn't you make it so you just go to work automatically instead of having to click through all the different choices? Having to be at an exact location at a given time is a pain in the ass given the clunky interface.

Reactions: mspman

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed 312MB (links dead, sry)
P.S. It's highly experimental since I never did QSP games compression. I've changed game player to Sonnix version which supports webp. To start the game just launch Qqsp.exe.
To apply mood cheat extract file FemLife.qsp to "standalone_content" folder and rename it to game.qsp (overwrite old file).

Last edited:

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Are there any jobs you can do after the first shop burns down and your shyness is still too high? All I can find is selling flyers in the park or promotions at the mall.

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
As far as QSP has its charm thanks to titles like Girl Life, I'm worried that this projects goes on a bad path technically already. Look at the pictures. Same full picture is repeated for every combination of scene + clothes + hair color. Game already weighs 3GB and has very basic (and honestly: boring) content. Is it QSP or author not supporting merging images from layers (one image showing body, another one adding hair, drawn on top of body, another pictures adding layers of make-up, clothes, tatoos etc.)? Now imagine what you desire: a Girl Life, but with renders of protagonist having hundreds of clothes, dozens of piercings, tatoos, a dozen of hair colors and multiple poses with 'aftersex' variations. Such game, prepared for all combinations won't fit on your SSD. And likely: releases will be slow like torture session in hell.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
As far as QSP has its charm thanks to titles like Girl Life, I'm worried that this projects goes on a bad path technically already. Look at the pictures. Same full picture is repeated for every combination of scene + clothes + hair color. Game already weighs 3GB and has very basic (and honestly: boring) content. Is it QSP or author not supporting merging images from layers (one image showing body, another one adding hair, drawn on top of body, another pictures adding layers of make-up, clothes, tatoos etc.)? Now imagine what you desire: a Girl Life, but with renders of protagonist having hundreds of clothes, dozens of piercings, tatoos, a dozen of hair colors and multiple poses with 'aftersex' variations. Such game, prepared for all combinations won't fit on your SSD. And likely: releases will be slow like torture session in hell.
What layers are you talking about in QSP? There will be several images for one option anyway. This is not a Game Maker Studio.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Compressed 312MB Workupload
Mega
P.S. It's highly experimental since I never did QSP games compression. I've changed game player to Sonnix version which supports webp. To start the game just launch Qqsp.exe.
To apply mood cheat extract file FemLife.qsp to "standalone_content" folder and rename it to game.qsp (overwrite old file).
a whole order of magnitude? the fuck?!

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes