Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
the point is that you can add more fetishes just like GirlLife for example.
As practical experience shows, such experiments turn original projects into complete shit. For example, ETO, Provincial, GirlLife...

Do you want to stuff the game with random renders with a random appearance of the main character("with similar looking models" )? Don't mess up someone else's game.

D

Deleted member 118772

As practical experience shows, such experiments turn original projects into complete shit. For example, ETO, Provincial, GirlLife...

Do you want to stuff the game with random renders with a random appearance of the main character("with similar looking models" )? Don't mess up someone else's game.
i think ppl can do whatever they want, nobody is forced to download them, having the opportunity however for mods is a good thing. I dont know why you are so defensive, its ridiculous

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
FemLife Build 0.3.2b Fix2 + Cheats

- - -

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I can't start it ... can someone help me?
I load the game but when it opens it gives me the white screen.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Can someone please tell me, how do i install the mods?

and do i need to download the fix files? what do they do?

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Just download only "derp.Fix" and replace the original files in the root folder.
Thanks!

is that the only thing i need to do? does the cheat mod add any extra cheats to the game? tried the game and found a cheat menu, but wondering if the cheat mod will add additional cheats ;o

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
Thanks!

is that the only thing i need to do? does the cheat mod add any extra cheats to the game? tried the game and found a cheat menu, but wondering if the cheat mod will add additional cheats ;o
derp.Fix includes all currently existing indicators and cheats.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes