konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is this GoFile slow for only me ??
40-60kbs. slow af. so ill use torrent / full .

____
so how to apply updates 0.6, just to put into folder n substitute whatever there is
(still downloadin 052 so no idea about directories)
dam trying to download thos 500mb updates... mega speed is weirdldy low, like 10kbs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeliboba3891

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
This is basically ported cheat menu from th1s1sm4dness post to the current (0.5.2) version. It has more options and does seem to work, but some functions may malfunction, not sure if it's old version's fault or some weird codding inside with the new events.

The installation is the same, just swap the original file with the one inside.

Reactions: RyRa²

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
will it work with 0.6?
and any issues with upccoming versions? (i mean if i will use saves i made while having that cheat.qsp...on some 0.61+ versions. that is the issue i have with extacity for example- cannot use older saves. )

Reactions: RyRa²

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
will it work with 0.6?
and any issues with upccoming versions? (i mean if i will use saves i made while having that cheat.qsp...on some 0.61+ versions. that is the issue i have with extacity for example- cannot use older saves. )
The game itself is a qsp file. Unless you ask someone to port cheat menu from older version or do it yourself, swapping qsp file with the cheat one will result downgrading the version.

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
Is anyone else struggling with the hairdressing? it says pay is 3000 a day but im only earning 1300 per shift. really made the hairdressing grind not worth it

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Really? Thank you so much :HideThePain:

Reply to mr_saturn:

Additional desc:

If I increase them, it will be inconvenient for the rest of the players :(

When it comes to pics from the game, there is currently no such possibility because he would have to redo everything.

In my opinion, these characters are the right size, although Violetta in the Sexy Secretary outfit in Additional desc is slightly smaller than the rest of the pictures and Violetta in various outfits without stockings.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
has this game pregnancy? cause i saw it on a screen of teh Cheat version a PAge back?
Currently, the main character Violetta can get pregnant, then she receives a powerful pregnancy belly.

It is not possible to give birth to a child now, although it will certainly be in the future.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
The game itself is a qsp file. Unless you ask someone to port cheat menu from older version or do it yourself, swapping qsp file with the cheat one will result downgrading the version.
confusing. so not suitable for 0.6 and later?

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Might I ask what the hell is a QSP, I am an old techie and not up on this new coding and stuff.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
This is basically ported cheat menu from th1s1sm4dness post to the current (0.5.2) version. It has more options and does seem to work, but some functions may malfunction, not sure if it's old version's fault or some weird codding inside with the new events.

The installation is the same, just swap the original file with the one inside.
File is corrupted.

• Haha

Papa Shin

May 26, 2021
can someone pls tell me how to get dressed? Im in the apartment in the residential area and took of my clothes somehow but cant figure out how (and where) to put them back on.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
can someone pls tell me how to get dressed? Im in the apartment in the residential area and took of my clothes somehow but cant figure out how (and where) to put them back on.
If you have already purchased clothes, you can wear them. You do it in your apartment or in the bathroom (if you don't have an apartment). You go to the wardrobe with clothes (in the room) and choose any clothes you want. You can also choose any stockings.

Last edited:

Papa Shin

May 26, 2021
If you have already purchased clothes, you can wear them. You do it in your apartment or in the bathroom (if you don't have an apartment). You go to the wardrobe with clothes (in the room) and choose any clothes you want. You can also choose any stockings.
I was completely missing the small icon in your house where I click to get the prompt to change clothes. This game is not even 1080p I think and I'm playing on 4k so everything is smaller.
Ty!

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Great game, I have yet to try the current version's updates. Are there plans to expand upon the Strip Clubs client relationship? Is the Client one of these guys who burnt down Niko's Store?

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Great game, I have yet to try the current version's updates. Are there plans to expand upon the Strip Clubs client relationship? Is the Client one of these guys who burnt down Niko's Store?
In the future, there will definitely be events in the strip club and new NPCs.

I did not notice that it was the same person, although this thread could also be developed in the future.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes