Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
How do you get the to work? I found and downloaded quest soft player, but when I opened the game all the images are broken so I have no idea what I'm doing. I downloaded 0.7.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
You don't need a separate QSP, it is already part of the game archive. Just run the start_game.bat file
I did, and it gives me an error:
"Windows cannot find 'tech/QSPgui/qspgui.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."
That's why I figured I needed the QSplayer to run the game, and it does run, but breaks every image.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I did, and it gives me an error:
"Windows cannot find 'tech/QSPgui/qspgui.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."
That's why I figured I needed the QSplayer to run the game, and it does run, but breaks every image.
Try this:
Unrar and put in main directory

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
It loads without QSP, but images are still broken and now the menu bar is russian.
sound quite like you did only take the update files and not the rest. download the 0.5.2 stuff and unpack it, then unzip the 0.7 stuff into it and let it overwrite.
the tech folder has the qsp stuff in it.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
sound quite like you did only take the update files and not the rest. download the 0.5.2 stuff and unpack it, then unzip the 0.7 stuff into it and let it overwrite.
the tech folder has the qsp stuff in it.
That's exactly what I did. The install just said extract and run, and I didn't see any mention that you needed the other versions to play so I just assumed I only needed the latest one, which was 0.7. Do I also need 0.6?

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
That's exactly what I did. The install just said extract and run, and I didn't see any mention that you needed the other versions to play so I just assumed I only needed the latest one, which was 0.7. Do I also need 0.6?
You need versions 0.5.2, version 0.6, version 0.7. Install them alternately.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I have never played a qsp game before... What are the things I need to know?
Download version 0.5.2 Download update 0.6 and put all the files from it in the main directory with replacement. Next, download update 0.7 and also put all the files from it in the main directory with replacement. Launch start_game.bat.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
YAY. It looks like the 25 skill hair dresser job is now fixed. Got 25, job was available. Didn't take the job and rented the salon and checked back the 25+ job was still available.
Thanks so much there DEV ;)

Reactions: Zeliboba3891

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
I made a modified QSP Cheat Version of the current [v0.5.1] Version.

Installation: Extract the .zip file and replace the modified FemLife.qsp file with the original FemLife.qsp file in the game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

please update this cheat bro

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Just wondering. Is there any forced prostitution included? Besides when you decide to work for someone on the street i mean.
Thanks

KoMapro

Mar 18, 2019
Sooo, what has changed from the v0.5.2 that's in the changelog to the current update?
You can take a look here:
Changelog is a bit behind on main page so I thought I'd put the latest one for v8.0 as well as the full changelog just so it is here handy to have;

For v8.0 it is worth noting before anyone panics, this is kind of an experimental build (as explained by dev on his patreon) basically to push out more content he had to do so without customisation and thus why a lot of features are temporarily disabled in v8.0 update.

It is still possible to experience all existing content with customisation in v7.1 but the new scenes in v8.0 can only be experienced without customisation.

Dev basically wants to see what people like and what direction to take the development.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes