Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
No, since, even you have the money, it remains impossible to increase your hair dressing level beyond 25 (The school is closed for you)
After you reach lvl 25, you go to the hair salon next to the store and get a job. It requires hair dressing skill of 25 to start. Once you start working there, your skill will raise every day you work until you get to 75. At that point you can either go to work at the nice hair salon, or go ahead and lease the empty salon.
Exactly what I said is that if at any point you lease that empty shop, you skill will not increase anymore (except to 25 from the college) and you will not be able to work in either of the 2 shops for the rest of the game, thus skip an entire quest line.
This is a known bug that has been mentioned several times over the last few pages and it is being looked into and hopefully fixed on the next release.

So the answer is simple. If you want to work in a salon, then never lease that empty shop, train to 25, then get a job at the shop that requires 25 until you get to 75, then you can choose the fancy salon or go lease that empty one.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
After you reach lvl 25, you go to the hair salon next to the store and get a job. It requires hair dressing skill of 25 to start. Once you start working there, your skill will raise every day you work until you get to 75. At that point you can either go to work at the nice hair salon, or go ahead and lease the empty salon.
Exactly what I said is that if at any point you lease that empty shop, you skill will not increase anymore (except to 25 from the college) and you will not be able to work in either of the 2 shops for the rest of the game, thus skip an entire quest line.
This is a known bug that has been mentioned several times over the last few pages and it is being looked into and hopefully fixed on the next release.

So the answer is simple. If you want to work in a salon, then never lease that empty shop, train to 25, then get a job at the shop that requires 25 until you get to 75, then you can choose the fancy salon or go lease that empty one.
I know that, but, as already written, as soon I reach 25, it becomes impossible to work in the first salon.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I know that, but, as already written, as soon I reach 25, it becomes impossible to work in the first salon.
I've been playing with an old save and I see what you're talking about now. Since the new update, it's not just affecting it after leasing the new salon, it's all the time. Although the issue started in the previous update, it got worse.
Atleast the game dev knows about it already. You could use the cheat if needed for the money, but I guess new games are kinda screwed on that whole quest line until the issue is fixed, hopefully the next update.

Sorry I misunderstood the issue and didn't realize it until I started a whole new game.

Reactions: Yoli

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
How do you get the to work? I found and downloaded quest soft player, but when I opened the game all the images are broken so I have no idea what I'm doing. I downloaded 0.7.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
You don't need a separate QSP, it is already part of the game archive. Just run the start_game.bat file
I did, and it gives me an error:
"Windows cannot find 'tech/QSPgui/qspgui.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."
That's why I figured I needed the QSplayer to run the game, and it does run, but breaks every image.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I did, and it gives me an error:
"Windows cannot find 'tech/QSPgui/qspgui.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."
That's why I figured I needed the QSplayer to run the game, and it does run, but breaks every image.
Try this:
Unrar and put in main directory

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
It loads without QSP, but images are still broken and now the menu bar is russian.
sound quite like you did only take the update files and not the rest. download the 0.5.2 stuff and unpack it, then unzip the 0.7 stuff into it and let it overwrite.
the tech folder has the qsp stuff in it.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
sound quite like you did only take the update files and not the rest. download the 0.5.2 stuff and unpack it, then unzip the 0.7 stuff into it and let it overwrite.
the tech folder has the qsp stuff in it.
That's exactly what I did. The install just said extract and run, and I didn't see any mention that you needed the other versions to play so I just assumed I only needed the latest one, which was 0.7. Do I also need 0.6?

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
That's exactly what I did. The install just said extract and run, and I didn't see any mention that you needed the other versions to play so I just assumed I only needed the latest one, which was 0.7. Do I also need 0.6?
You need versions 0.5.2, version 0.6, version 0.7. Install them alternately.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I have never played a qsp game before... What are the things I need to know?
Download version 0.5.2 Download update 0.6 and put all the files from it in the main directory with replacement. Next, download update 0.7 and also put all the files from it in the main directory with replacement. Launch start_game.bat.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
YAY. It looks like the 25 skill hair dresser job is now fixed. Got 25, job was available. Didn't take the job and rented the salon and checked back the 25+ job was still available.
Thanks so much there DEV ;)

Reactions: Zeliboba3891

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
I made a modified QSP Cheat Version of the current [v0.5.1] Version.

Installation: Extract the .zip file and replace the modified FemLife.qsp file with the original FemLife.qsp file in the game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

please update this cheat bro

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes