Jul 23, 2017
Changelog is a bit behind on main page so I thought I'd put the latest one for v8.0 as well as the full changelog just so it is here handy to have;

For v8.0 it is worth noting before anyone panics, this is kind of an experimental build (as explained by dev on his patreon) basically to push out more content he had to do so without customisation and thus why a lot of features are temporarily disabled in v8.0 update.

It is still possible to experience all existing content with customisation in v7.1 but the new scenes in v8.0 can only be experienced without customisation.

Dev basically wants to see what people like and what direction to take the development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, on the OP page, the first download link says v0.52.
However the title of this page says v0.7 and there is another download link on OP which says v0.7 only.

Which version is the latest version right now? and from which link do I download it?

PS
For those who are looking for torrent, go to @rpdl.net
You can find the torrent for this and other games as well XDD
However the torrent says v0.5.2 so I'm not sure if that's the latest version or not!

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
is there a part one ? it seems start in middle from down load, or is it me doing something wrong ?

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes