Apr 9, 2018
Spent about half a day since Nopy is gone to download this game to get stuck by not being able to go anywhere and the only action I could take was wait. Could be an amazing 10/10 experience but I'm too smooth brain to try to figure it out

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Spent about half a day since Nopy is gone to download this game to get stuck by not being able to go anywhere and the only action I could take was wait. Could be an amazing 10/10 experience but I'm too smooth brain to try to figure it out
I don't understand what do you have in mind that you mostly just waited?

Reactions: Zeliboba3891

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Hello everyone. The developer released an update to the game 0.82 :)
I encourage everyone to support the developer, thanks to which we will receive new and even better updates in the future. Together, we can help him continue this project and thank him for his work on the game.

Changelog v0.8.2:

- A luxury clinic for VIP clients has been built. It is located in a cottage village. Violetta can work there. This requires a nurse's skill of at least 30. You can enroll in nursing courses at a hospital in the Northern District or just use a cheat.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta walks/sits in the park.

- Removed the pink background in the "Face" menu.

- Removed the pink background in the wardrobe.

- Removed the pink background in the bathroom.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta drinks/eats in a cafe.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta is watching TV.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta reads books in a cafe.

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
does anybody know the password for reading the source code?

What do I need to pass the casting as a model to the fashion agency?

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Hello everyone. The developer released an update to the game 0.82 :)
I encourage everyone to support the developer, thanks to which we will receive new and even better updates in the future. Together, we can help him continue this project and thank him for his work on the game.

Changelog v0.8.2:

- A luxury clinic for VIP clients has been built. It is located in a cottage village. Violetta can work there. This requires a nurse's skill of at least 30. You can enroll in nursing courses at a hospital in the Northern District or just use a cheat.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta walks/sits in the park.

- Removed the pink background in the "Face" menu.

- Removed the pink background in the wardrobe.

- Removed the pink background in the bathroom.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta drinks/eats in a cafe.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta is watching TV.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta reads books in a cafe.
That's nice, so we can expect v0.8.1 on here soon and the Return of the Toothpaste? :)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'm having a problem with the User Interface. Everytime the MC starts whoring, and she takes a customer back to the break room, 'actions' suddenly appears as a pop up box in the middle of the screen instead of it's usual place underneath. And once that happens there doesn't appear to be any way of returning to the original format.

After failing to find any way to reverse this, I thought alright I can live with this, so I carried on with the game. Unfortunately after a while 'objects' suddenly appeared at the top of the screen instead of at the side, which squashed the main 'viewscreen', making it very difficult to see what was happening to the MC. After that things quickly went south and the whole UI became totally screwed, making it impossible to carry on playing. The only way I found to rectify it, was to completely delete the game and extract it again. Unfortunately, once the MC started whoring, exactly the same thing happened again, and I was back to square one.

Has anyone else come across this particular issue? Is there a way to return the User Interface to it's original format, without having to delete and extract the game again? Or is it a bug? By the way, I haven't downloaded version 8 yet, because I read the version available here, omits a lot of older content. So is this an issue that's been addressed in that update?

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I'm having a problem with the User Interface. Everytime the MC starts whoring, and she takes a customer back to the break room, 'actions' suddenly appears as a pop up box in the middle of the screen instead of it's usual place underneath. And once that happens there doesn't appear to be any way of returning to the original format.

After failing to find any way to reverse this, I thought alright I can live with this, so I carried on with the game. Unfortunately after a while 'objects' suddenly appeared at the top of the screen instead of at the side, which squashed the main 'viewscreen', making it very difficult to see what was happening to the MC. After that things quickly went south and the whole UI became totally screwed, making it impossible to carry on playing. The only way I found to rectify it, was to completely delete the game and extract it again. Unfortunately, once the MC started whoring, exactly the same thing happened again, and I was back to square one.

Has anyone else come across this particular issue? Is there a way to return the User Interface to it's original format, without having to delete and extract the game again? Or is it a bug? By the way, I haven't downloaded version 8 yet, because I read the version available here, omits a lot of older content. So is this an issue that's been addressed in that update?
Have you tried manually dragging windows and resizing them? It is possible.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Have you tried manually dragging windows and resizing them? It is possible.
I've worked out exactly what I did. Immediately above the action box there's a slider, which enables you to view all of the visual content if that box is set to the original size. If you try to move that slider, but by mistake click on the action box, which is very easy to do if you aren't careful. Then the action box gets dislodged and compresses into a pop-up in the middle of the screen. And once it's dislodged, it's very very difficult to restore to the original position. And even if you do, the box above where you view the visual content, the sliders don't seem to work anymore. So all you get is a static image, which is reduced in size.

The only way everything seems to work the way it should, is by deleting it and then extracting again. Which is a bit of a time consuming solution, particularly when it's happening repeatably. I use a mouse, so maybe it has something to do with that?

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I've worked out exactly what I did. Immediately above the action box there's a slider, which enables you to view all of the visual content if that box is set to the original size. If you try to move that slider, but by mistake click on the action box, which is very easy to do if you aren't careful. Then the action box gets dislodged and compresses into a pop-up in the middle of the screen. And once it's dislodged, it's very very difficult to restore to the original position. And even if you do, the box above where you view the visual content, the sliders don't seem to work anymore. So all you get is a static image, which is reduced in size.

The only way everything seems to work the way it should, is by deleting it and then extracting again. Which is a bit of a time consuming solution, particularly when it's happening repeatably. I use a mouse, so maybe it has something to do with that?
Well, I don't know... I have never had such a problem...
I always manage to configure these windows manually, as it is convenient for me.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Seems 8.2 is out. (standalone) Does anyone know what changes it has? I probably will tip for 2$ as it says on Patreon.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes