Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
Seems 8.2 is out. (standalone) Does anyone know what changes it has? I probably will tip for 2$ as it says on Patreon.
- A luxury clinic for VIP clients has been built. It is located in a cottage village. Violetta can work there. This requires a nurse's skill of at least 30. You can enroll in nursing courses at a hospital in the Northern District or just use a cheat.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta walks/sits in the park.

- Removed the pink background in the "Face" menu.

- Removed the pink background in the wardrobe.

- Removed the pink background in the bathroom.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta drinks/eats in a cafe.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta is watching TV.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta reads books in a cafe.

Reactions: ustar
May 8, 2020
- A luxury clinic for VIP clients has been built. It is located in a cottage village. Violetta can work there. This requires a nurse's skill of at least 30. You can enroll in nursing courses at a hospital in the Northern District or just use a cheat.

2022-04-28-18-26-47-2933562030028566782.jpg

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

Really? Thats it?
Nooooooooo :eek:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Does anyone know whether the Dev plans to make Tattoos and Piercings visible on the character? Seems a waste of time having them in the game, if you never get to see them. Even one scene when she actually has them done, would be better than nothing.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know whether the Dev plans to make Tattoos and Piercings visible on the character? Seems a waste of time having them in the game, if you never get to see them. Even one scene when she actually has them done, would be better than nothing.
I understand you that it's cool to have a tattoo visible. However, for that to happen it takes a lot of new photos, especially when Violetta is naked. I think the developer prefers to focus on adding new events to the game now.

Reactions: Makabar

SpeakSoftly

Mar 11, 2022
The icons for the objects (like contacts, inventory, stats....) are not showing up, could anyone help me?
I have the same problem.

I've found the icons (I think) in the support/tech folder and they seem to be okay, but the game doesn't seem to be able to see them - icons in the other panels are showing up fine.

Any ideas?

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Probably game bug.

Almost every version of the game has minor or major bugs. I don't know what it's caused by, but the developer adds a lot of things, sometimes even changing the mechanics of the game. As a result, unpredictable problems can arise and in a place where there was no problem in the previous version of the game, it can occur in the latest version.

It is not easy to test all situations in the game, so you should report any irregularities to the developer via his patreon page or post them on discord. The developer will definitely correct all bugs.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I understand you that it's cool to have a tattoo visible. However, for that to happen it takes a lot of new photos, especially when Violetta is naked. I think the developer prefers to focus on adding new events to the game now.
Image representation of everything would be very cool game wise for sure, unfortunately it's bad sides are: increased development time and disk space by multiplier of different versions unless it can be done by layers to reduce this cost.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
Image representation of everything would be very cool game wise for sure, unfortunately it's bad sides are: increased development time and disk space by multiplier of different versions unless it can be done by layers to reduce this cost.
This cannot be done in layers. Only a whole picture for each element. I work in QSP too.

Reactions: ustar

SpeakSoftly

Mar 11, 2022
I have the same problem.

I've found the icons (I think) in the support/tech folder and they seem to be okay, but the game doesn't seem to be able to see them - icons in the other panels are showing up fine.

Any ideas?
It was my fault!

As I'm on Linux I was trying to use the QT QSP Player (aka Sonnix.) However, having exhausted all other possibilities, I tried running the player that comes with the game through Wine and... it works! Some of the system text is a bit small though.

Reactions: Zeliboba3891
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes