cyph_

Dec 8, 2020
Are you force to shave the armpits? Also do the images have hairy variations? A lot of times the sex scenes don't match with the appearance of Violetta.

powhattan

Feb 18, 2018
Full bar for food, go to sleep, die of starvation. Eat 3 meals in one go food bar doesnt budge, die of starvation.

What gives?

Reactions: Xhak

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
what is the change log?

Changelog v0.8.2:

- A luxury clinic for VIP clients has been built. It is located in a cottage village. Violetta can work there. This requires a nurse's skill of at least 30. You can enroll in nursing courses at a hospital in the Northern District or just use a cheat.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta walks/sits in the park.

- Removed the pink background in the "Face" menu.

- Removed the pink background in the wardrobe.

- Removed the pink background in the bathroom.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta drinks/eats in a cafe.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta is watching TV.

- Removed the pink background when Violetta reads books in a cafe.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
At one point nothing appears in the actions window and the game can't progress. Pressing 1 on the keyboard for the first option does nothing.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Question: I eat but usually the food bar doesn't go up...or it does after eating 3 meal in a row or so...but then I starve to death near the beginning of the game even though I ate. Eventually I tried using the "no hunger" cheat in the game, but I still starve to death even though the food bar is full. I tried restarting the game, reinstalling the game, and restarting the computer (a good quality PC running Windows 10). Any fix suggestions?
This is a bug in the 0.81 game. A fix has been added to this version.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Is there any way to play this game in full screen like other Renpy games or any shortcuts to take screenshot in game? This is the 1st time I am playing a QSP game and everything looks bizzare.
You will find the full screen of the game under the F11 button, but this is QSP so it will have a specific "full screen". All pictures and animations from the game can be found in the game catalog and enjoy them as much as you want :)

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Are you force to shave the armpits? Also do the images have hairy variations? A lot of times the sex scenes don't match with the appearance of Violetta.
If the author were to still make the heroine's unshaven armpits and legs, the game would move at a real snail's pace. Often times, sex scenes show her unshaven cunt. Personally, I think that's enough. I wouldn't even like to see unshaven armpits or legs.

Reactions: huhula and ustar

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
At one point nothing appears in the actions window and the game can't progress. Pressing 1 on the keyboard for the first option does nothing.
If there is such a thing, use the "Emergency" button (the blinking signal icon in the "Objects" tab)

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Full bar for food, go to sleep, die of starvation. Eat 3 meals in one go food bar doesnt budge, die of starvation.

What gives?
There is a bug related to refreshing the hunger bar in the latest version. The error mainly occurs when eating at home. The developer knows this problem and is working on a solution. Patience to all FemLife fans. The problem will probably be resolved and we will be able to enjoy the game without this bug.

Reactions: powhattan

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Also problem with the computer : Impossible to install it in the room and also to light it off after use.

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Hi, this is my first time playing a game made with QSP and I can't open the game because my computer says that Tech/QSPgui/qspqui.exe can't be found. I also downloaded Qqsp player (stable) which is as far as I'm concerned required to run the game but I have no idea how to use that player. Do I just extract the files of Qqsp player to the folder of already extracted FemLife game folder?

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Hi, this is my first time playing a game made with QSP and I can't open the game because my computer says that Tech/QSPgui/qspqui.exe can't be found. I also downloaded Qqsp player (stable) which is as far as I'm concerned required to run the game but I have no idea how to use that player. Do I just extract the files of Qqsp player to the folder of already extracted FemLife game folder?
Where did you download the game from? The game does not need any additional player to run properly.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Can't access/purchase services from beauty salon/hairdresser... anyone know how to do this?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes